[sigterm] 🏛️ Various short comics

tanuno

Well-known member
[sigterm] 🏛️ Brothel Tales: Keyla - the way of a dove
Alley Cats.jpg
WiP02-Alley Cat.png
If you are looking for some fun or relaxation, the choices are plenty in Gareth.

There are tavern wenches which are more than willing to pimp their small salary by spreading their legs for some copper coins.

There are, of cause, brothels for every purse.

And there are alley cats … dozens of them within the district around the temple of Rahja, maybe hundreds in the whole city. During the day and the early evening you can’t cross the district without getting some very special offers. At nightfall they are getting rarer … and in the late evening you will see only those unlucky few, who didn't get a john.
One day, there was a girl, just a block down the street from The Dovecote. Shy looking, brown hair, a prim and proper dress. She was there in the morning, while our courtesans where still asleep. She was there in evening, while our doves where on escort or otherwise very busy with their clients.
Two weeks after the girl first appeared, Yoriko came home late in the evening, after she escorted a high ranked noble to a ball in the palace oft he empress. The streets of Gareth where quiet, all the street whores where gone … with or without a john. But there was this girl standing on the corner … lonely, lost. The dove stopped her carriage.
„Good evening my dear.“ Yoriko approached at her „Good evening, Milady.“ was the shy answer.
„What are you doing here?“ – „I'm trying to find someone, who want to pay me for … for …“ – „For you being ‚nice‘?“ the girl nodded silently „And … did you find someone?“ – „Sometimes.“ – „But not today.“ The girl nodded again on the dove’s question. „When did you have your last meal?“ – „Yesterday.“ Yoriko raised an eyebrow „I think more like ... the day before yesterday.“ Another nod.
The courtesan gave herself a jerk „It doesn’t work like this … but it’s something you may learn. Come with me!“ – „Mylady!“ the girl stopped her „I … I never did it with a woman.“ – „Thats something you have to learn, too. And … I am no lady. I’m Yoriko, the dove. And you are …?“
„Keyla“
WiP02-Apprentice.png
Yoriko brought Keyla to the Dovecote. She ordered the maids to give her something to eat and a bed to sleep in.
„You may stay here for a while. We will speak tomorrow.“
On the early evening the next day Yoriko summoned the girl to her chamber.
„Tell me … what brought you on the streets?“
„I’m a seamstress. I was working for a tailor. He … he has a son and I thought that he loves me. So … I let him into my chamber.“
„Let me guess, the father kicked you out, as he learned about your affair?“ Keyla nodded „And your lover?“
„My … lover??? He laughed about me.“ The dove sighed – this was the same old story.
„Look … I don‘t need a seamstress … and we do have more than enough housemaids here in the Dovecote. So, I can't give you a job in the first place."
„But …“ Yoriko continued as she saw how hope disappeared from Keylas eyes „… but I can teach everything you need to learn for being a highly respected and sought-after courtesan. This may not be the happy ever after you dreamed about ... but it could be a live, which leads you to something like this" the gesture of the courtesan includes her chamber … and more. „The question is … do you want to be my apprentice?“
„Yes.“ was the shy answer of the girl.
„Fine. Show me your body.“
„Milady???“
„As I said: I am no lady. You may call me Madame … or Dame Yoriko. And now ... drop your dress and show me your body.“
Keyla opened her dress and stripped the rest of her clothes. She was clearly uncomfortable as she stood naked in front of the courtesan and tried to hide her private parts with her hands
„Okay … here is your first lesson: As a courtesan, you have to be proud of your body. You are gorgeous, so there is nothing to hide. You have to feel, and to behave, as if you are the most beautiful woman on earth.“ she smiled at the girl „Your body is you most valued asset, so have to take care of it. At least a bath every day and lotions to keep your skin smooth. And now, my dear – show me you body.“
Slowly Keyla uncovered her beauty.
leraning.jpg
One day, Yoriko summoned Keyla to a little and empty hall within the Dovecote.

„I like to call this my dojo … Sometime we use this room for practice, sometimes it’s used for minor events. Well … let’s see, how you move. Imagine, you come into a crowded room. There are plenty of high ranking nobles in there and everyone is staring at you. Now, go out, come in again, and walk a bit up and down.“

Keyla did so, with Yoriko having a critical eye on her.

„Stop … you are afraid of doing wrong, aren’t you?“ Keyla nodded „But, how did you know?“

„It‘s the way you move. Your body says: ‚I don’t want do wrong … I don't want to disappoint Madame!‘ That’s not the way, a courtesan moves. A courtesan doesn’t simply enters a room – she appears in it. She knows, that the eyes of every single person in this room are on her … and she enjoys it. Every move, every step, every gaze … even every breath of a courtesan says: ‚Here I am!‘ – Have a look!“

The dove walked some steps away, then turned around. First, she turned her head toward Keyla, catching the girls eyes with hers. Her body followed her head and with some elegant and very confident steps she approached Keyla, giving her an alluring gaze.

„Moving like a courtesan is not simply moving your body … it’s a state of mind. If you move with grace, you will feel graceful. Keep in mind: You are the dreamwoman of every single person in this crowded room.“

„Well … I’ll try.“ – „Great! At first you have to learn, how to walk … and for doing so, you need these …“ the courtesan gave Keyla a pair of high heels „… and this.“ A book went to the hands of the girl. Keyla opened the book and looked at the front page.

„My journeys through Tulamidistan and how I became the favorite concubine of the sultan???“

„NoNo …“ Yoriko stopped her with a laughter. „Put the heels on and walk this room with the book on your head.“
 
[sigterm] 🏛️ Brothel Tales: Keyla - the way of a dove (b)
nothing but perfection.jpg
Keyla continued her way of becoming a high class courtesan, guided by Yoriko. It was all about learning and practicing so far, but no client … nothing … practical.
„Our clients expect nothing but perfection, Keyla. Your hairstyle, your makeup, your skin, your gown, your language, your behavior … everything has to be perfect. For the client … and the occasion.“
„So … if my client expects a whore …“
„You have to be the perfect whore.“ Yoriko nodded „Though, there are red lines, you should never cross. Know your limits. Never do something, you are not comfortable with … even if your client offers you a mind boggling price for it.“
„Ooo-kay …“ the girl seemed to be a bit unsure „But how do I tell them?“
„Simply say NO – it’s a short, simple and distinct word. The prices of your services are high enough … you can afford to waive a client. And there are other courtesans, who may fullfill his wish.“
Keyla nodded
„Fine, darling … so let‘s go on. Perfection … this goes far beyond how you’re looking and behave. It’s also about knowledge. Know your client … his environment … friends, foes, family, love. His preferences … not only in bed. His favorite dish, wine …“
„How should I know all of this about a guy, who steps into the dovecote …“ Keyla interrupted the dove, which brought her a slightly annoyed gaze „… sorry madame …“
„It‘s not about those occasional clients, who want to spend their hard earned savings in a night of pleasure with a dove. It’s about those, who book you for escort. It’s about the patrons, who come back every week or every month, just to enjoy you.“ Keyla nodded.
„Good. I've ordered a full scale dinner for us. Let’s see, what I can teach you about wine … and how you behave at a table.“
WiP03-susa Encounter.png
After another day of exhausting training – Yoriko took her through a whole day of dancing practice – our girl enjoyed her bath in the late afternoon. Yoriko left for a client, so Keyla had the evening for her own.
At some time, Susa entered the bath without knocking at the door.
„Hi Keyla, don‘t care about me … I just need something for my pussy. I‘m a bit sore down there.“ She grabbed a little bowl with some ointment, sat down on one of the pedestals and gave her pussy the much needed treatment.
„What happened?“ asked Keyla with a little curiosity in her voice.
„What happened? Some dicks happened – ouch!“ Susa stopped the balming „Look, there where those two guys coming in, looking for some fun. None of them could afford a dove, so they tried to pool. They simply didn't know, that a threesome will cost extra.“ Susa laughed „Darlina bodged them, so did Naelle. Yoriko was busy with you in her dojo. So I thought ‚Why not? Easy money!‘ and took them to my chamber.“
„You are allowed to please clients? I thought, you are Darlinas apprentice.“ Keyla was really surprised
„What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.“ replied Susa with a grin „Darlina isn’t that rigid. Anyways …“ Susa waved her hand „... first, all went smooth. I blowed the whistle of one, while the other took me doggy. Nothing special so far … But, they didn’t let me finish them off. And from this on, things got a little wild. I didn’t expect them to go tag team on me.“
„Tag team?“ Keyla asked
„Well … one fucked me, while the other recovered and wanked his lance. Then the other took over. Then they changed again … and again. At round six I stopped counting. Finally, they were cumming and sprayed their jizz all over me. My cunt was really numb after all of this fucking – damned bastards!“ Susa continued treating her pussy with ointment. „And today – look at this mess! In one hour a client will arrive … Darlina arranged this evening for me … and my snatch is burning like hell.“
„Maybe you should …“ Keyla tried to say something, but was shortly interrupted by Susa „Wait – this guy always dreamed about a threesome with two doves .. and he will pay for it. What, if you …“
„Me???“ Keyla didn’t expect this coming „Why not?“ Susa replied „Because … I don’t know … maybe I should ask Madame first …“
„Yoriko is out for dinner with the Baron of Menzheim … and he will nail her as a dessert. She won't be back until tomorrow morning … and so … she’d never know.“ – „But …“ – „Aaah – c’mon, this will be fun! And it’s a win-win for all of us. He will get the threesome he dreamed about, you will get you first paying client … and my cunt will get a little rest.“ – „I dunno …“ – „I dunno! I dunno! Don't be a wimp. I blow him, you let him plow your furrow … he will cum, and after this he will pay for fucking two doves.“
„But … I am no dove yet … and so are you!“ Keyla felt more and more that her resistance was futile
„But you want to become one … and doves stand together. We are like sisters … we help each other …“ Susa played her last ace.
„O … O-kay …“ – „Nice! No need to dress up … just grab a towel and come to my chamber after your bath. I will arrange everything. We will have a party tonight!“
A Wild Party.jpg
WiPß1-interlude.png
After Susa left, Keyla stayed in the tub for quite a while taking her bath.

‚What should I do?‘ she thought ‚I‘m now for about two weeks at the dovecote … and all I did until now, was training .. learning how to walk, how to dance, how to behave, how to speak. I had no client … I don't want to complain about this, the few times I had a john on the street were … horrific. But … I need money. Dame Yoriko didn’t tell me yet, what all this will cost. On the other hand … I don't want to do wrong …‘

Keyla sighed, climbed out of the tub and grabbed a towel ‚But, Susa is also right: We have to support each other. I can’t let her please this client with a sore pussy. I know, how much this hurts …‘ With another deep sigh our girl left the bathroom. ‚Maybe the client didn’t show up … or he don‘t want a threesome today … or he doesn‘t want me …‘

As she arrived at the chamber, she heard Susa giggling … and a male laughter. Keyla hesitated a bit, but as the giggling and laughter stopped, she knocked on the door. „Come in!“ replied the same male voice.

As Keyla entered, the „Party“ was already in swing. Susa was going full orchestra on her client's whistle and he was enjoying a glass of wine. Judging on the bottles in her chamber, Susa and her client already emptied one … and it won’t be the last on this evening. Keyla had a strong urge to turn around and flee … but then she felt the clients gaze on her. It was this gaze, which sent shivers down her body. Shivers of fear and … surprisingly … shivers of arousal.

„Keyla! Great you made it … grab some wine and join us.“ Susa released his stiff lance from her lips, stood up and came over to her. She took the towel away, which hided Keylas body and their lips met in a soft kiss.

„Susa … I’m still not sure about this …“ Keyla whispered, as their lips met. „Don’t take me down on this now, sister! I've already promised him this threesome and he paid in advance … for both of us.“ was the whispered reply. Susa began to caress Keyla‘s pussy „Just let him fuck you once and I’ll blow him off … uuuh .. this is turning you on, you’re already wet down there …"

Keyla tried to say something, but Susa turned away from her „Hey Babe! Keyla is eager to feel you inside her.“ She gave Keyla a glass of wine and got down on her client „Let me make you hard for her, babe …“ she said, before she wrapped her lips around his cock again.

Keyla drank the glass with one deep sip …
While Keyla and Susa had this party with Susas Client, Yoriko was invited for dinner by Baron Calen of Menzheim. His wife passed away three years ago, so the mourning year was long over as he met the dove about 16 month ago. Yoriko visited the baron once or twice a month and both enjoyed those quiet and peaceful evenings. Yoriko was a courtesan and Calen payed for her … but not every of her visits ended in his bed. One could say, they where friends.
After dinner, both sad down on the fireplace, enjoying a good glas of red wine. Yoriko had changed into a more … comfortable robe, a clear sing of where she wanted this evening to go. A sign, which Calen credited with a warm smile.
After some moments of pondering silence, while both looked into the flames, the baron began the conversation. „I’ve got an invitation to the ball of countess Reichsforst … like every year.“
Yoriko looked at him "Calen, maybe it is time to accept such invitations again. Look, it’s been almost three years now …“ The baron raised his hand „No need to persuade me, darling! I’m intending to accept it … as long as you are on my side.“ – „I’d love it … I’d love even more to see you going out again … but …“ the dove paused „I know your fees, sweetheart … no need to talk about this. I want you with me at this ball.“ Calen smiled about her hesitation „Then I accept … I love to dance. And I'd love to dance with you, Calen.“
„There is one more thing regarding this ball … the other reason to attend it, besides getting the chance to have some dances with you, Yoriko.“ – „Tell me, darling!“
The baron took a sip of his wine „My son, Ralon, is old enough for his first ball. But … it’s socially impossible to take him with me without a young lady in his company. Well ... since my social contacts deteriorated a little bit in the last three years…“ – „You need an escort for him, Calen.“ Yoriko replied. The baron lowered his head in a slight nod. „Do you know someone in his age … and with the right etiquette for this ball?“
Yoriko took a long pause while looking into the fireplace. One could literally see the thoughts running behind her forehead.
„I have an apprentice … Keyla …“ her words came slowly, wrapped in thoughts „… found her on the streets and took her with me. She is a quick learner and is doing quite well … but … this would be her first major event ..."
„There is a first time for everything, my dear. It’s the first ball for Ralon, as well as it’s for your Keyla. It‘s the first time for me to have a dance with you … and it’s the first time you get a chance to realize, what a bad dancer I am.“
The dove sighed „Okay, I'll make sure she wouldn't embarrass you. But, Calen … after all she is a courtesan …“ – „I Know, I know, my heart!“ the baron replied laughing „I will pay the whole night for both of you. And … as for Ralon … if he is having a breakfast with her after this night … Well, I said he’s old enough.“
„So may it be.“ The dove nodded „And … speaking about breakfast, my highness …“ she raised out of her chair and opened her robe „How about your dessert?“
 
[sigterm] 🏛️ Brothel Tales: Keyla - the way of a dove (c)
The Morning After.jpg
It was a long evening of fucking and sucking together with several bottles of wine and champaign. Keylas doubts were soon cast away by the alcohol as well as she was overdriven by Susas constant urging.

It was too much … sometime into the evening Keyla simply passed into sleep driven by the alcohol.

„What happened here?“

It was Yorikos voice, which woke Keyla up. The words weren’t loud, but stinging like ice crystals in a winter storm. Keyla came up. The air in Susas chamber was thick and filled with the smell of sex and alcohol. The three laid on the floor just where they passed out, amongst empty bottles, Susas dress as well as fallen stools and tables.

Amidst all this mess stood Yoriko. She must just have been right back from her night with the Baron of Menzheim, but she looked as she would be able to receive a client or go out to the opera at any time. And her gaze lasted at Keyla … It felt as it would spear her soul.

Without turning her eyes from Keyla, the dove addressed Susas client: „Thank you for your visit, Sir.“ It was just a slightly polite way to throw him out.

After this, Yoriko left the chamber without any further words.
WiP01-Keyla_consequences.png
WiP02-Susa_Consequences.png
About an hour later Keyla knocked on the door to Yorikos living room.
„Come in!“ The dove stood in her room, looking at her apprentice and once again Keyla had this feeling about her soul getting speared.
„Madame, I … I want to apologize for what I did.“ Keylas word’s came slowly under Yorikos gaze „I know, you are angry about me …“
„I’m not angry, Keyla. I’m disapointed … deeply disapointed. You not only wilfully disregarded the rules of the dovecote, but also you disobeyed everything I taught to you!“
„You’re right, Madame. Maybe … maybe I … should … leave …“ Keylas words were suffocated by the lump in her throat. „If this is your only answer … you really should.“ Yorikos voice was harsh and unforgiving.
„Madame?“
„Keyla …“ Yoriko sighed „I’ve shown you a way to gain the respected live of a courtesan. But for this you have to fight. You‘ve done badly wrong, that’s true. If you are now running away, you’re not worth of being a dove. If you walk through this door, there will no way back. You will be out on the streets again, being used by everyone, who wants some fun with you. And soon you will be one of those poor souls, which need alcohol to forget … because they hate what they do … because they hate what they are … because they hate themselves.“
The dove placed a finger under Keylas chin and forced her to look into her eyes. „Being a dove on the other hand is about etiquette, courtesy and perfection. And more of this, it’s about discipline, pride and self-confidence. This is much harder than spreading your legs for some copper coins in the backyard of a filthy tavern.“
„And now, Keyla, I will ask you only once: Do you want to be a dove?“ – „Yes, I do Madame.“
„Good … I’ll give you a chance to proof it. Tomorrow I’m awaiting the Baron and Baroness of Blankenstein. It’s Camelias birthday, so I‘ve planned something … special. Everything has to be perfect.
You are in charge of the last preparations. The Bathhouse has to be clean and ready for our clients. You choose the wine, champaign and other beverages. You choose something for late night snacks.
Later this evening, Darius of the Horse Farm will appear. He is my birthday present to Camelia. It is your liability that he is ready for her … in all respects.
You will be at our service … at any given time tomorrow evening … and for any kind of service.
Did you understand?“
Keyla had to swallow hard, but she nodded.
„I trust you on this one, Keyla. Don’t disappoint me.“
Yoriko entered Susas chamber without knocking. The girl jumped out of her bed, where she tried to sleep in order to get rid of her hangover.
„Yoriko, you scared the hell out of me!“
„Give me your necklace.“ The dove‘s voice was calm, but cold as ice.
„My necklace … why?“ Susa grabbed the heart-shaped pendant.
„You didn’t act like a dove … you even didn‘t act like a courtesan. You behaved like the last street whore down in south quarter. You proved to be not worth of a dove‘s necklace.“
„But … you aren't my mistress, Yoriko! Darlina is …“
„I am the mistress of the dovecote. I am your mistress as well as Darlinas.“ Yoriko made a step towards Susa, which retreated until she felt the wall of her chamber behind her back „And now … Give … Me … Your … Necklace!“
With trembling fingers Susa loosened her Necklace and handed it over to her mistress.
„You may leave now.“
„Leave? You … you are throwing me out? Yori … Madame … please, no! I will do anything …“
„Begging? Is this all you can do? Begging? Keyla came to apologize, while you slept off your drunkenness.“
„I’m sorry, Madame … i’m really sorry … it … it won‘t happen again …“
„It wasn‘t the first time, Susa.“
„But it will be the last … I … I promise!“
„How many last times does it need, until you will learn you lesson?“
„I'm sorry … I'm so sorry, Madame … I will …“
„You will leave this chamber. Your bed is at the maids quarters from now on. You serve as a housemaid … as my personal housemaid for one month. After this month I will decide, whether you could stay.“ Susas eyes widened „If … and only if … I will decide to keep you as an apprentice, I will personally take care of your training. This, Susa, is your very last chance.“
Yoriko turned around and left the room, leaving the sobbing of Susa behind her.
 
[sigterm] 🏛️ Brothel Tales: A birthday party
WiP02-Yoriko_invitation.png
Yoriko was sitting in her dressing chamber getting ready for the day, as someone knocked on her door.

„Come in!“ said the dove, turning around.

„Good morning, Madame!“ „Oh, Kesa! What’s on this week?“ Yoriko greeted her personal maid.

The maid opened a notepad „Today …“ – „I’m on escort with the Duke of Breitenbach, I know!“ – „Yes … he asked, if you mind staying with him after the event.“ – „Hmmm … this will make this night a little bit longer. Don’t wait for me, I'm sure I will share breakfast with him.“ – „I’ll send a coach to his estate tomorrow morning. I’m pretty sure you don‘t want to walk after this night.“ – „Thank you for your care. What’s next?“

„Tomorrow evening … Geran Blacksmith …“ – „No! He was … inappropriate last time, so I cancel his next audience.“ – „Indeed?“ the maid looked curious. „Don't ask, Kesa! I'm fine with taken hard. But being called a bitch while he comes inside me goes over the line.“ – „Fine … What shall I say, if he ask …“ – „I’m a courtesan and I’m expceting to be treated as a lady. If he is looking for a bitch, he may stick his lance into a street whore and use her for his pleasure.“ – „I will use exact your words, Madame.“

Kesa turned a page on the notepad „There are some requests for audiences.“ – „Go on.“ – „The Baron of Jeransburg wants to invite you for dinner.“ – „A gentleman … at last!“ Yoriko smiled „Those roses on my board … did he sent them?“ – „Yes.“ – „As I said – a gentleman. I’m pretty sure he has more in mind then a dinner. So, sent him a note: I’me very pleased about his invitation and I'd like to attend him at any time he wants me to.“ The maid took a note.

„Next … Lord and Lady of Blankenstein …“ – „Camelia and Jeran! Did they provide a date for this audience?“ – „Ummm … yes. The 16th this month.“ The dove laughed „It’s Camelias birthday! So, this should be more than the usual ménage á trois. I think, I’ll surprise her by spicing things a littel bit up.“ – „What do you have in mind, Madame?“ – „First, block our bath house for the evening. No other dove allowed.“ The maid nodded. „Second … go to the horse farm and ask, if Darius is available. If he is booked tell him, I’ll double his fee.“ – „Double? Really?“ Kesa looked suprised „Trust me, he’s worth it! Camelia will be more than suprised by his qualities. I will please Jeran while he’s enjoying the show Darius and Camelia will give to us. We all will have an unforgettable birthday night and his Lordship will be more than happy to pay a reasonable price for it.“ – „Very well, Madame! I will take the arrangements.“ Yoriko smiled „Great! Anything else?“ – „No, Madame.“ – „So, I’m free for occasional clients for the rest of the week."
door.png
210724-Welcome.png
Camelia and Jeran of Blankenstein aproached the Dovecote as she realized whats going on.

"A threesome in the Dovecote as a birthday gift? You are such a selfish bastard, honey! Oookay ... who will be our dove tonight?"

"Sweetheart, I promise, you will be pleased! But until now it's a ..."

"No No, no more surprises! Who do you want to fuck today ... besides me?"

"Well ... I thought, Yoriko will be appropriate ... for both of us."

"Yoriko? I love her tongue on my pussy ... and I love to watch her screwing you ! So, no time to waste, step in! But don't dare to cum inside her before you nailed me ... I want my birthday fuck! And I will ride you till you beg for mercy!"

"Fair enough, my love!"

"Hurry, darling! You made me horny ... now I want Yorikos fingers and tongue between my legs as soon as possible."
The pair entered the brothel and was greeted by one oft he housemaids. „My Lady, My Lord, welcome to the dovecote. You want to enjoy the services of our house, I assume?“ – „We’ve got an audience with Dame Yoriko.“ Jeran answered. „Very well, my Lord … let me check …“ the maid opens a book and looked through the entries „Ah … there it is. Please have a seat, I will summon her. The Dame will be at your service very soon.“

Short after the maid left Jeran and Camelia, Yoriko came down the stairs wearing a very revealing robe. She knew how to present herself, so every step of her was an event. Showing an inviting cleavage and giving a more then inviting smile she aproached the vestibule.

„Welcome your lordships! And … Happy birthday to you Camelia!“ Yoriko took a step nearer to Camelia and gave her an intense kiss „I’m really excited about Jeran chose me as your gift.“ – „Thank you, my dear, but … have you ever met a more selfish bastard like my husband? He made me this gift ... and he's going to get a threesome.“

The courtesan smiled to this reply „Now you are disapointing me, sweeheart. Do you really think, a threesome ist he only way I will please one of my favorite clients at her birthday?“ The baroness raises an eyebrow „Now you made me curious!“ – „And you have to stay it for a while! Let me say just one thing: You will bath in a sea of joy, lust and excitement this night. Speaking about a bath: May I invite you to be the very first clients who will enjoy our new bathhouse?“

Jerans lips widened to a grin „Yoriko … I was sure you will surprise us with something special.“ – „Oh, thank you.“ Yoriko replied „But … clothing isn’t optional within the bathhouse … it’s forbidden .. Soooo …“ – „Don’t talk this much, Yoriko …“ Camelia cuts the words oft he courtesan“… show us the changing room. In can’t wait to get out of this dress and show my all new achievement …“ – „Now I’m curious“ replied Yoriko „This way …“
WiP03-Change.png
As soon as they entered the dressing room, Yoriko dropped her robe and kicked off her heels. Jeran raised an eyebrow and caressed the naked body oft he courtesan with his eyes.

Camelias body couldn’t hide her excitement, with which she enjoyed the sight Yoriko presented to her. Shivers ran down her spine, her nipples hardened and she felt her juices starting to flow in pleasant anticipation.

„Sit down and close your eyes while we undress!“ ordered the baroness. „Why so shy? I’ve already seen both of you in your nude glory … and more.“ the courtesan replied with a seductive tremolo in her voice. „It’s a surprise … so … please!“ – „As you will, my lady!“ Yoriko sad down on one of the marble benches and closed her eyes.

Both got undressed. Jeran leaned against the door and Camelia turned to Yoriko, presenting her bald pussy to her. „Oooooh … no hair ... at both of you! Shaved or waxed?“ the courtesan asked while her eyes admired the smooth, hairless skin around Camelias perfect slit. „No way a razor knife gets any near my private parts!“ commented Jeran and Camelia replied „Neither of both … it’s Halawa. You know this house right in front of the temple of Rahja?“ – „Aaahh … you found Terlaja! She’s a good friend of mine and I love it when she takes care of my garden …“ Jeran interrupted Yoriko „Yeah … it hurts like hell, but her caretaking after this torture is worth every single second of pain.“

„Enough chatting!“ the baroness cutted the conversation „I’m wet as hell down there and can't wait until you will plow MY garden with your tongue, Chérie – where is this mystical bath house?“ The courtesan raised from the bench „Just behind this door, my love!“
 
[sigterm] 🏛️ Brothel Tales: A birthday party (b)
WiP01-Enter the fun room.png
WiP02-Kiss.png
Yoriko opened the door. Taking Camila by her hip, the courtesan leaded her clients into bath house of The Dovecote. „Here you are … welcome into our newest pleasure ground!“
To name it as opulent was an understatement. The corner right of the door was occupied by a large basin ready for playing in the water while the opposite corner housed a pedestal with nearly the same size which invited für massages and other pleasureful plays. Most in the room was made of marble: The pillars, the basin, the pedestal, the floor and even a bench in the middle. In each of the other two corners the clients saw some sofas with pillows and a table, one was set with a bottle of wine and a bowl with fruits. The scene was ready for a night of joy, pleasure and lust.
„Wow – that’s spectacular!“ Jeran was really impressed by this room. „Dear, you are in The Dovecote – did you really expect less?“ the courtesan glanced at the baron. „You know … compared to this the bath of the empress is little more than a tub.“ commented Camelia the impression of this room. „How did you know the interior of the empress‘ bath?“ – „Well, she invited me to share the tub with her.“ – „And what did you do?“ the courtesan continued to ask couriously „After some kissing and pussy fingering I licked her snatch. She came so loud, I was afraid about the guards jumping in.“ – „Truly?“ – „I swear! May Rahja stitch my pussy close, if i’m lying!“
„Talking about Rahja – shouldn’t we start your party, my love?“ Yoriko asked Camelia with a seductive smile.

„Oh, great! How do we begin – Music?“
„No.“ Yoriko turned to her, softly laying one hand on the baroness‘ hip.

„Nude Dancers?“
„No.“ the gaze of the courtesan catched Camelias eyes

„Lots of booze?“ her voice turned quieter, as Yorikos face came near
"No." the answer of the courtesan was like a soft breeze, touching Camelias skin

„Nailing me?“ it was little more than a whisper
„What about … this?“ the lips oft he courtesan touched those oft the baroness in a soft and tender kiss.
Her hands caressed the skin of her client, while a barely hearable moan raised from Camelias lips.
Handjob.png
First O.png
As the kisses of the girls got more and more passionate, their tongues got captured in twirling dance with each other. Every kiss, every touch, every caressing with a fingernail heatened things up, brought both nearer to the edge oft he cliff.

Jeran, who enjoyed the show of both girls for quite a while, felt the touch of the goddess in his more and more raising lance. He stepped near, sandwiching Yoriko between himself and Camelia. The courtesan felt his hardness between her buttocks. Not willing to let him enter her yet, she grabbed his lance and gave it a treat with soft and long strokes. Jeran felt, that he could not withstand such efforts for very long …
Camelia grabbed the head of the courtesan with both hands and forced her to look into her eyes. Yoriko saw this deep lust in the gaze of her client.
„I want to feel you, Yoriko! Make me come … let me feel the galopp of Rahjas mare … make me scream!“
The dove smiled on the barones demand „As you will, Milady!“ and she began to go down on Camelia. Yorikos lips carressed her neck, went over her collarbone down to the breasts. There she rested, taking her time to give Camelias fully aroused rosebuds the treatment, they deserved. Hearing the lustful moans of her client, she got on her way down to Camelias garden of passion, just slow enough to let her feel the torture of not fulfilled excitement.
First the courtesan breathed a kiss on Camelias pussy, just on this spot, whre her slit appeared. Slowly she ran her tongue over Camelias slit once … and once more … and … Camelia couldn't stand it. She laid her hands on Yorikos head and pressed it against her pussy.
„Lick ... my ... snatch!“ it was an order, submittet between moans and interrupted by heavy breathing. An order, which couldn’t be ignored. The doves tongue parted Camelias slit, went down into the cannyon of lust. There, she found the pearl …
 
[sigterm] 🏛️ Brothel Tales: A birthday party (c)
Cowgirl.png
WiP01-missionary.png
After Camelia climbed down from this mount of pleasure Yoriko brought her to, she turned around and gave Jeran a sneaky smile.
„How about a little dose of Yoriko, babe?“
The baron already tried to get some … advantage, but he never managed to enter his wife. The girls always prevented him from. So, he was clearly ready for action: His lance stood on guard with a small drip on her tip and his eyes were glistering of lust.
„I thought you’d never ask!“ he answered with excitement in his voice
„Ride him, darling!“ Camelia said to the dove, then she lowered her voice „But make sure, he doesn't cum. My sneaky husband deserves a little punishment.“ Was her whispered order for Yoriko.
The girls took Jerans hands and guided him to a marble pedestal. While kissing his lips, Camelia made her husband to lay down, giving the courtesan a chance to mount him.
As soon as Yoriko felt his hardness pushing against her slit, she begang slowly to move, carressing his lance with her pleasure garden. Pressing a little more down she allowed him to part her furrow, clearly enjoying this part of the game. Moving forward, she felt him knocking at her entrance. The dove lowered her hips , welcoming the tip of his lance into her.
Yorikos moves changed. Circling her hips while slightly beginning to ride Jeran, she managed to keep just his glans in her pussy. When he pushed upwards in order to fully enter her, she raised her hips, shaking her head with a smile. She was always in full control oft he situation.
„Please …“ Jeran gasped „… please, let me …“ – „Oh no, my heart!“ replied Camelia, who was carefully monitoring the reactions of her husband while carressing the courtesan „You won’t cum without my permission!“ She made Yoriko stop her movements, with his hard member still inside her.
After some moments the immediate heat went out of Jerans eyes … his orgasm was so close, yet so far.

Camelia smiled a cheeky smile, while her eyes were glistening with new lust. „Now it’s my turn! Ram your dick in my snatch and nail me until I beg for mercy!“ Yeah, her language wasn't of a baroness, as she was horny enough to let her mind go …

Quickly they changed position. Yoriko released his still hard member from her pussy, while Camelia spreaded her legs in front of her husband. The courtesan moved behind the baroness, supporting her to have a clear look toward what Jeran was doing now.

Slowly Jeran was lowering himself into his wife. A deep sigh of pleasure came from his lips as his lance began to dive into the wet depths of her love canyon. Slowly he began to push, enjoying every inch of Camelias inside.

„Yesss … that’s it … hmmmmy birthday fuck! Push me hard … fuck me … make me scream!“ Camelia was almost immediately on the edge. Jerans pushes got faster, his breath became louder „I’m ... I’m …“ – „Don’t you dare to cum before me!“

At this time Yoriko intervened. She grabbed Jerans head, forcing him to look into her eyes, thus distracting him from his wife and her moans. Her other hand reached between the two, searching for Camelias pearl of lust.

It doesn’t took her long, just a few flickers with her finger on the baroness‘ exposed pearl, until every muscel in Camelias body begun to cramp. Her pleasure echoed through the bathhouse. And so did Jerans as her pussy gripped him like a little fist, forcing him to explode inside her.
WiP01-relax.png
Behind the scenes (1).jpg
As soon as they where able to walk again, the trio moved to one of the corners with sofas in them.
„Goddess , this was great … It almost felt like my balls will explode as you stopped moving, Yoriko! This was pure torture.“ Jeran grabbed a glass of wine and took a deep sip
„And you deserved it, Darling!“ replied Camelia as she let herself fall down on one of the sofas „Ooops … I hope, you don’t mind some stains, chérie. I’m a little bit dripping down there.“ The courtesan answered with an excusive gesture „Anyway …“ Camelia continued „… i must agree to my beloved husband … it was … mind blowing! Your timing was perfect … as you fumbled my clit, I came so hard, I almost passed out.“
„Too much praise.“ replied Yoriko with her calm, yet seductive voice. „I simply was at the right time on the right place.“ she smiled „Is someone hungry? I think, both of you could use some snacks …“
„Definitely!“ Jeran leans against one of the pillows „If it will go on this way, I will need every little bit to boost my stamina I can get.“
„Oh, it will go on, for sure!“ Yoriko clapped her hands twice
It was already a hard day for Keyla. Cleaning the bath house, choosing wine and this late night snacks, preparing herself for the evening. And, not at last, Yorikos lesson. Madame gave her very strict instructions for this evening. „Always remember, you are a servant this evening. Don’t talk, until someone has spoken to you. Don’t look at the clients … not in their eyes, nor on any other – private – parts of them. Do, as you have been told. If one of the clients wants to enjoy you … ask me first. Just a look. I will nod or shake my head.“ And then, there was this last task „Make sure, that Darius will be ready for the Baroness as soon as I give the sign. He is my present for Camelia … he shall give pleasure her as good as he can. So, he should be in his full glory, but under no circumstances exhausted.“
As she heard Yoriko clapping, Keyla sighed, took the plate with snacks and entered the bathhouse.
Almost immediately she felt the lustful glance of the baron on her body. She was nude, but under his eyes, she felt more then this … bare, vulnerable, used ...
„Now, this is what I call a snack!“ told the baron with a wide grin on his face „Do you want to bang her?“ asked his wife „Isn't this why we are here? To fuck?“ he answered „No, that‘s why I AM here! You gave me this evening as a present, do you remember? You are here to fuck me. May be I will allow you to screw Yoriko, but that's it.“
„But …“ the baron tried to reply while Keyla carefully placed the plate on the table. „No ‚Buts‘ … well … maybe I'll allow her to blow your pipe so you get hard enough fort he next round …“
Keyla bowed and turned around for leaving the room. „Girl!“ the voice oft he baroness stopped her „Do you want to give my husband a blowjob?“ Keyla kept her eyes down „I'm at your service, Milady – at any service.“ Camelia laughed „Well spoken girl – I think I‘ll later come back to this later. You may leave … for now.“
While the girl opened the door, she heard Camelia asking „Who is she?“ – „Keyla, my apprentice.“ was Yorikos simple answer. „You did well on her education, my dear.“
Keyla left the bathhouse. In the changing room she unexpectedly met a dark skinned man, wearing only a towel.
„Whoa!“ was her startled reaction „Who are … are you Darius?“ – „I am … and you are?“ – „Keyla.“
Both sat down, looking at each other. It was a bit strange situation … both sitting mostly nude in this room, looking for a topic to start a conversation.
„You wear no necklace … so, you aren’t a dove, I assume.“ it was Darius, who broke the silence. Keyla nodded. „But I haven’t seen you here in the dovecote the last couple of times I was invited.“
The girl gave him a shy smile „It has been not a month since Dame Yoriko brought me in as her apprentice.“ – „Apprentice? What do you learn by her?“ – „She teaches me everything I need to know for being a courtesan.“
The brown skinned man laughed „Excuse me … I didn’t laugh on you. I just didn’t know that being a courtesan is a profession one could learn.“ – „It is.“ Keyla raised her eyes and catched his. „Because it’s not about fucking like a whore … it’s about etiquette, about …“
„No offense – I believe you!“ Darius raised his hands and gave her a warm smile „And I think, in this case Yoriko is the best teacher you may ever get.“ Keyla gave him a shy nod on this.
And there was it again … this awkward silence since nobody did know, what to say.
„Shall I … help you?“ this time it was Keyla, who talked first. Darius raised an eyebrow „Help me?“ – „Madame gave me the order to make sure you are … ready …“ and she pointed toward his towel. „Oh – help me with that!“ he replied while looking down on the very same spot, where a bulge began to raise at that very time.
„Well …“ he raised his eyes with a little cheeky grin in his lips „… if I had to choose between touching myself and a beautiful girl helping me to get a hard on, I would be a really dumbass if I refuse the kind offer of this girl.“ With this words he opened his towel. Keylas eyes widened as she saw what was hiding beneath it.
„You are … huge …“ she said surprised. „Maybe that’s why I’m here.“ he replied „Come over … you may touch it.“ Keyla sat beside him, grabbed is almost erected lance and began to stroke it.
„How-wow!“ he almost suddenly stopped her „This sword is a delicate tool which deserves some … tenderness!“ he gave her a wink „At least if you don’t want me to spray my juices all over you too soon.“
„I … I’m sorry …“ and Keyla gave his member slow, soft and tender strokes. „Oh yeah … that’s much better …“ Darius enjoyed what Keyla did with his lance „Now … grab my balls … like this …“ he showed her what was in his mind by softly squeezing her breast.
Keyla did, how he told her. She felt some increasing fluttering in her belly. Her valley of love began to flood with sweet juices and so this primordial urge was rising inside her.
„Maybe … we could try … whether it fits …“ she whispered
 
[sigterm] 🏛️ Brothel Tales: A birthday party (d)
​
Ready for her present.jpg
While enjoying some glasses of wine and the snacks which Keyla had served them, Yoriko and her clients had a little chat about the common gossip in town. During this chit-chat of who was the actual favorite in the empresses bed and the other in’s and out’s in the court, Camelia snuggled towards Yoriko and sneaked her hand between the legs of the courtesan.

Feeling her slit being tenderly caressed, Yoriko smiled and turned a little bit to Camelia. „It looks like someone’s ready for her birthday gift …“ – „Ready? I’m horny like hell … Wait! Birthday gift? I thought, you are my present?!“

The smile oft he courtesan turned a bit wider „Aux contraire, ma chérie! Well, Jeran booked all of this and pays for the evening … so, technically I’m his present to you. But … do you really think I’m arranging a birthday party for my favourite client and leave it to a simple threesome within our brand new bath house? You're disappointing me, darling!“ She gave a wink to the baroness and clapped her hand three times …
WiP01-missionary (1).png
„Maybe … we could try … whether it fits …“ she whispered.
Darius answered with a boyish smile „Where might it fit?“ – „In …“ she catched his eyes with her desiring gaze „Inside me.“
„You’re sure?“ Keyla gave her answer by laying down on the carpet. She spread her legs and gave him a wonderful sight into the moisturized depths of her love valley. Darius smile widened. He kneeled down between her legs, grabbed her her thighs and raised her hips. And soon Keyla felt his spearhead knocking on her heavens door.
Keyla closed her eyes and moaned silently. First, there was a little resistance as her entrance wasn’t wide enough. But Darius pushed slowly and steadily forward. Soon her juices helped him and his glans slipped into her warm depth.
The young courtesan was overwhelmed by feeling his hard and big member stretching her pussy. Groaning louder she enjoyed every inch entering her. Darius began to please her with long and slow moves …
… as both heard three loud and sharp hand claps.
„Oh no … no no no … not yet!“ Keyla was clearly catched in surprise. „What happened?“ Darius ceased his moves. „It’s … it’s Madame … she summons you … too soon … I’m almost there…“ her gaze was urging „Please … just some more stings …“ – „Are you really sure about this?“ – „Yes … no … you are for the baroness … to please her …“ with a deep and desparate sigh she continued „You have to go.“
„What a pitty … you felt really good.“ As he pulled out, his glans slipped over Keylas clit „Gnaaa …!“ it wasn’t enough for her …
The birthday gift.jpg
Time got on after Yorikos hand clapping … and nothing happened. Yoriko frowned a little bit while Darlina took the opportunity for further caressing the courtesan's pussy.
„I’m really curious“ she grumbled a bit „what could be better then your tongue on my clit and your fingers in my puss – OH! MY!! GODDESS!!!“
Darius entered the room, his lance full erect and ready to attack. There was a little glistening on his member … a glistening, which caused Yoriko to raise an eyebrow.
„Camelia, my dear … this is Darius – happy birthday!“ said Yoriko with slightly cheeky smile on her face.
The eyes of the baroness sparkled with excitement as she raised from the sofa. The pleasant tingling in her belly raised to almost pain as her canyon was literally flooded with her sweet juices. Jeran, Yoriko and what she has planned to do with the courtesan‘s pussy ... all was forgotten as her mind was more and more dominated by the brown skinned man and his qualities.
„Yoriko … I leave my cheeky husband to your mercy, you may do with him as you wish. My furrow gets plowed by this handsome stud now!“ She started to walk towards Darius … every step, every move, every gaze of Camelia shouted „Take me! Fuck me! Make me scream out my lust!“
at her mercy.jpg
Yoriko turned her gaze to Jeran. She came over to his sofa, tossed the pillows aside and crawled slowly, with seductive moves, above him.
„So, you heard Camelia … you are at my mercy.“ The voice of the courtesan was deep … and very much promising. „Maybe I should be afraid?“ Jeran felt her soft skin sliding over his lance, which already rose up again. Yorikos face was only a fingers width far from Jerans as she whispered „You always should“, at the same time denying a kiss to him.
The courtesan pushed the baron back on the sofa, climbed onto him and soon he felt the warm moistures of her grotto embracing his hardness. He was fully under her control as she slowly, but steadily began to move. „Hmmmmmm …“ a delightful moan escaped from his lips as Yoriko stopped her moves, but continued to massage him with her inner muscels.
„I’m such a bad hostess!“ – „What???“ Jeran was more suprised by the abrupt stop of her efforts then her words. „Oh … I gave Camelia my gift, ruining your plans of a threesome at the same time …“ she began to move slowly again. „That’s … That’s o … okay … please, don't stop!“ but she did. „No No No … that’s not okay … I should do something for you …“ – „But you already do!!!“ Jeran became more and more desperate. The courtesan moved on, slowly, just enough to let him feel … if she noticed his arousal growing, she stopped again. „Let me think … what may I do for you?“ she looked down on him and with a smile she noticed the despair in his eyes. „Oh, I know!“
While releasing him, Yoriko clapped her hands.
„Hngnhgh!“
 
Back
Top