Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
| She arrived at the hotel in a state. Her luggage was not transferred to the connecting flight, so all she had was a tiny carry on with few items and her swimsuit. She had been lounging at the pool area when the attendant notified her that her bags had arrived. She thanked the staff and followed the bellboy with the bags back to her room. In the confined space of the elevator, they had a good chance to check each other out closely. | Once inside, the door closed, she instructed the bellboy to place the bags on the far side of the room by the bed. As he did this she ducked behind a screen and removed her suit. When the bellboy turned around to ask her if she needed anything else, she stepped out from behind the screen naked. “I have a gratuity to impart, but to receive it you must take off all of your clothes.” |
| She was the top model for swimsuits and lingerie. During a shoot, the photographer started to chat her up about posing nude. “This teddy and the others leave very little to the imagination. Have you ever considered posing nude? The per diem is about triple of what you are making now.” “I could sure use the income. I just worry that it’s a slippery slope into being pressured to do porn, soon I’ll be asked to play with dildos and have sex with partners, which I don’t want.” “There’s still a large market for glamour shots. With a face and body like yours, I’d have no trouble getting top dollar from Playboy and other outlets for some very tasteful nudes. I’d let you have final approval over the edit.” “I’d consider it with you as a photographer. I was thinking I would need a portfolio of nude shots for promotion until paying gigs started coming in.” “Today’s shoot should suffice. You can use these, as long as I can too.” | “I’d consider it with you as a photographer. I was thinking I would need a portfolio of nude shots for promotion until paying gigs started coming in.” “Today’s shoot should suffice. You can use these, as long as I can too.” “Ok, lets try it. Start the clock on triple the rate.” she said, shedding the wispy teddy, taking the identical pose. “It’s kind of anticlimactic, I think I look better with the teddy on.” “I beg to differ. Why do so many women feel that way?” |
| “It’s kind of anticlimactic, I think I look better with the teddy on.” “I beg to differ. Why do so many women feel that way?” “I’ve always had this thing about my breasts.” “This thing?” “You know, too saggy.” “I think your breasts are amazing. I prefer your shape, but that’s just me. But I bet a lot of guys are just like me.” | His camera was clicking away, while he was trying to maintain a sense of decorum and professionalism. After a few shots, he produced a pair of heels. “Try these on.” She sat and put them on and turned slightly as she took her place on the seamless. “That’s excellent. More of this.” |