Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Six Pack Site / Joe Six-Pack / Sick Puppy Press] Comics

I'll just go ahead post it. Thought it was one of Joe's weakest books by far though. Super disappointed and definitely regret buying it instead of waiting

Attachments

• What's Your Tale, Nightingale.pdf
    What's Your Tale, Nightingale.pdf
    56.9 MB · Views: 10
I'll just go ahead post it. Thought it was one of Joe's weakest books by far though. Super disappointed and definitely regret buying it instead of waiting
I'm sure some people will enjoy it, but it's literally just a mushy, gushy sweet/sentimental story. Nothing kinky in here whatsoever imo

I'm sure some people will enjoy it, but it's literally just a mushy, gushy sweet/sentimental story. Nothing kinky in here whatsoever imo
Most of his stories don't have much material for pleasuring. It's over too fast or glossed over so I have very minimum expectations for it to make me horny

I am dissapointed with the new story, i prefer the previous art styles over this one and the story itself is missing alot. If Joe could take inspo from Faye's new daughter by Lily florette im sure they could deliver something good and most importantly be heavy on the images

This one? Was already shared here.

Attachments

• Chick Cars- Joe Sixpack.pdf
    Chick Cars- Joe Sixpack.pdf
    81.6 MB · Views: 7
This one? Was already shared here.
oh yeah, yeah i found it. just forgot to edit my post. thanks

So i read it and its one of my better reads. pleasant read and loved the differetn outcomes of the transformations.

my faves were probaly the army tactical guy turning into a living barbie doll, due to the contrast from manly gruffy man to girly blonde girl. also making up with their daughter and setting them both on the "right" path in life was nice and wholesome.

one I thought was a bit strange as it turned out was the cop car. I thought they would go from slacking teen into a suber dominant cop lady, who when even under undercover, would still be mouthing off and back talk her patrons. instead she became just a street hooker. its not outright bad, it just felt wierd turn on it all.

I liked the page formating as well. as a comparison, I also read "college change a man" and while it was good, seeing them stay in the same body positions and never change background or such until the final transformation felt a bit "cheap".
look im saying its only a nitpick, it didnt ruin the story for me or my reading experience, just wasnt as good compared to chick cars, as you see different angles, closeups mixed with full body shots.

I'm gonna buy a copy to support, cause i really want a chick cars 2, even with the cliffhanger in the end.
(imagine a male greasy trucker coming to buy a new truck, only for it to have been previously owned by a circus ringmaster, oh that would be fun^^)

Thoughts about the book?

I'm now reading through the substitute ski bunny.
I think i might have read it before but i cant recall what happens in it, so always fun getting to refresh my memories

I'm now reading through the substitute ski bunny.
I think i might have read it before but i cant recall what happens in it, so always fun getting to refresh my memories
I bought it. One of my favorites, loved the twists and turns and the art.

New book coming soon!
happy_campers_by_joesixpack60.png

True, was kind of disappointed as well
And so others won't be-

Attachments

• Born Leaders -joe sixpack.pdf
    Born Leaders -joe sixpack.pdf
    59.7 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom