Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Six Pack Site / Joe Six-Pack / Sick Puppy Press] Comics

How long without stories, what do you think if we start posting stories from other authors in the same pattern?

I don't know if it's the right thread, but does anyone have
Fraylim - Presto Chango? Thanks!

Boys will be girls hi-res

Attachments

• BOYS WILL BE GIRLS.zip.001
    50 MB · Views: 28
  • BOYS WILL BE GIRLS.zip.002
    50 MB · Views: 40
  • BOYS WILL BE GIRLS.zip.003
    50 MB · Views: 29
  • BOYS WILL BE GIRLS.zip.005
    15.9 MB · Views: 37
  • BOYS WILL BE GIRLS.zip.004
    50 MB · Views: 42
can you help me remember the name of the comic or the author? There's a guy steals a purse at a mall, gets chased by the police, hides in a beauty salon where a girl feminize him and eventually gave hem potion and turns him into a salon assistant.

can you help me remember the name of the comic or the author? There's a guy steals a purse at a mall, gets chased by the police, hides in a beauty salon where a girl feminize him and eventually gave hem potion and turns him into a salon assistant.
I think it's meowwithme or milda7

THX
Nobody can imagine my frustration when I realized that my "backup data carrier" was causing data errors.

Well, yes, I think every hunter-gatherer knows the feeling...

Here's most of what I have in PDF form:

12 Days of Christmas, A High-heeled Halloween, A little too Clever, Auntie's Girl Time, Barbie's Life, Beta Male, Boy's Will Be Girls, Brides of Candlewick, City boy, Country Girl, College Can Change a Man, Convicts to Coeds, Creating Samantha, Crosley High Chronicles, Do-overs, Double Crossed, Dr. Angel's Clinic, Employee of the Month, Fated for Femininity, From Cheer to Eternity, From Mister to Sister, Halloween from Hell, Hand Me Downs, Hard Time or High-heels, He's a Valley Girl Fur Sure, He's Got His Mind Made Up, Help Wanted 1, Hiding in High-heels, Little Miss-ter Popular, Mergers and Acquisitions, My brother, My Mother, My Doll, Office Chemistry, One Year in Tokyo, Pansy Cheers, Peach and Harmony, Sissy Sweets, Student Exchange, The Boy's Guide to Girlhood, The Charm, The Fairest One of All, The Femmed Family Robinson, The Princess Center, The Pumpkin Spice of Life, The Puppy Mill, The Russian Girl, The Show Piece, The Step Witch, The Substitute Ski Bunny, The Summer House, Un-boxed and Undone, Welcome to Candlewick, Wrongs Make Wright.

I know most of these have multiple names, but this is just how I have them saved.

Edit: I've added the bigger files as .7z files. Includes:

Barbie in a Box, Born on Black Friday, Costume Drama, Help Wanted 2, Her for the Holidays, Medical Miss Practice, Mergers & Acquisitions, Suddenly a Secretary, The Pink Teddy Bear.
Can you post the documents for her for the holidays again. Because I can’t open it as an text document

Not to be a doubter. But usually the book previews only include 1 image, not the entire transformation. But hey here’s hoping i am wrong :D
Well here's the quote to put that doubt to bed

"Illustration from a new comic coming as soon as I can get it done."

Back
Top Bottom