Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[ST-9pol] Original, & Fan Graphic Novels

The Fashion Show Redux page 72

Attachments

• Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-73.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-73.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 8
  • The Fashion Show Redux pg1-72.txt
    The Fashion Show Redux pg1-72.txt
    144.5 KB · Views: 3
The Fashion Show Redux page 73-74

Attachments

• The Fashion Show Redux pg1-74.txt
    The Fashion Show Redux pg1-74.txt
    148 KB · Views: 3
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-74.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-74.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 3
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-75.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-75.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 2
The Fashion Show Redux page 73-74
Hello
Now that I'm doing my translation, it seems to me that on page 74 there is a small inconsistency in the last text bubble (Sam).
The image shows the speech bubble, but in the text file it appears as a thought.
That part was not very clear to me.
Thanks for sharing your work.

Hello
Now that I'm doing my translation, it seems to me that on page 74 there is a small inconsistency in the last text bubble (Sam).
The image shows the speech bubble, but in the text file it appears as a thought.
That part was not very clear to me.
Thanks for sharing your work.
Yes, your right, and I suppose seeing the mistake is out its best left as a speech bubble... I would read this as Sam quietly muttering his thoughts out loud... Thanks for letting me know..

The Fashion Show Redux page 75-76

Attachments

• The Fashion Show Redux pg1-76.txt
    The Fashion Show Redux pg1-76.txt
    151 KB · Views: 5
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-76.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-76.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 5
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-77.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-77.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 4

Hello my friend
before downloading The Fashion Show Redux I am waiting for the upload of all images to be completed. You are now on page 83, how many pages are there before it is completed?
The complete original version of this fantastic story you put here: https://mega.nz/folder/iPZTSJCA#0I5DPoxKPJfqhg64Oo3O3w
Is there a link from where to download the redux version or will I have to download one page at a time here on the forum?

Thank you!

w.

Hello my friend
before downloading The Fashion Show Redux I am waiting for the upload of all images to be completed. You are now on page 83, how many pages are there before it is completed?
The complete original version of this fantastic story you put here: https://mega.nz/folder/iPZTSJCA#0I5DPoxKPJfqhg64Oo3O3w
Is there a link from where to download the redux version or will I have to download one page at a time here on the forum?

Thank you!

w.
Hi, thanks for reaching out mate.. The original intention for the redux was that I was going to redo the original renders as they were in the original chapter to tidy up render issues and text problem that, with the equipment I had at that time was limited to be able to produce... Additionally, my experience with the software was also limited so it was all I could do at the time. The Original Fashion Show at 54 pages + the later title page was 101 renders but the current page upload on the subscription side (https://subscribestar.adult/st-9pol) is about 2 weeks ahead of the free side and is sitting at 105 pages... Too answer your question I don't have a definitive page count currently but the redux has become an important chapter to me as it is filling in detail for the current chapters that the original never did... This is because at the time, I had no Idea 4 years later i would be still producing it, and all of my side and primary characters that don't exist in the source were not even dreamed of... The reason for the delay (Page or couple of pages at a time release) is that my original intention was that this was to be a side redo for fans only focused more for my subscribers, but as I started filling in important back story and corrections from the original to help tie it to the current chapters it has become its own thing... As to how many pages???.. All I can say is... as many as I need... and "when will the final link be released"... well that is a question that relates to how many pages... Hope you can hang in there with me mate as I am looking forward to reading this back-to-back as well, I'm enjoying producing it and hope you are all enjoying reading along.... Sophia never had a decent back story, but seriously needed one... I'm looking to remedy that... Thanks...

Hope you can hang in there with me mate as I am looking forward to reading this back-to-back as well, I'm enjoying producing it and hope you are all enjoying reading along.... Sophia never had a decent back story, but seriously needed one... I'm looking to remedy that... Thanks...
I'll hang in there, man, you can count on it :)

w.

The Fashion Show Redux page 83

Attachments

• The Fashion Show Redux pg1-83.txt
    The Fashion Show Redux pg1-83.txt
    162.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-84.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-84.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 1
This redux fashion show is really fantastic
Nothing to compare to the old version
Congratulations

ST-9pol, just a note: the number of the file is not correct, infact is 83 but the correct number is 84.
Anyway thanks for your wonderful works!
Thanks, but pls note all page numbers are one less than the file number... This is an annoyance of my own doing unfortunately as the title page was added after page one of the chapter... The title page is page one... page one (file number) is actually page two... etc etc etc.. sorry for the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom