Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Reese Cantwell often writes from the wife’s POV - great authorHi all, can anyone recommend me Hotwife / cuckold stories where the wife rather than the husband initiates it. Ideally where she trains or conditions the husband into wanting it. It seems like most of the literature involves the husband providing the initial spark
Please share epubsome of my favorite stories:
![]()
Ascending Lauren - Story Series - Literotica.com
A 34-part Story Series by SimpleEnigma.www.literotica.com
Awakenings by Good Husband (see the thread "Awesome Stories")
![]()
Penny's Promiscuity - Story Series - Literotica.com
A 33-part Story Series by JennyGently.www.literotica.com
Eight Time Zones Away - Miguel (I've got an epub, if you're interested)
some of my favorite stories:
![]()
Ascending Lauren - Story Series - Literotica.com
A 34-part Story Series by SimpleEnigma.www.literotica.com
Awakenings by Good Husband (see the thread "Awesome Stories")
![]()
Penny's Promiscuity - Story Series - Literotica.com
A 33-part Story Series by JennyGently.www.literotica.com
Eight Time Zones Away - Miguel (I've got an epub, if you're interested)
The California Cuckold stories are ripped/based off of J. Boswell's My Cock-Crazy Wife and are pretty bad. They're like an SNL Skit that goes on longer than it should.
Thank youThe California Cuckold stories are ripped/based off of J. Boswell's My Cock-Crazy Wife and are pretty bad. They're like an SNL Skit that goes on longer than it should.
Can you post the Eight Time Zones Away epub? Who's the author so I may look up his/her other works?some of my favorite stories:
![]()
Ascending Lauren - Story Series - Literotica.com
A 34-part Story Series by SimpleEnigma.www.literotica.com
Awakenings by Good Husband (see the thread "Awesome Stories")
![]()
Penny's Promiscuity - Story Series - Literotica.com
A 33-part Story Series by JennyGently.www.literotica.com
Eight Time Zones Away - Miguel (I've got an epub, if you're interested)
Or he ripped off solipsistic's California.The California Cuckold stories are ripped/based off of J. Boswell's My Cock-Crazy Wife and are pretty bad. They're like an SNL Skit that goes on longer than it should.
Can you post the Eight Time Zones Away epub? Who's the author so I may look up his/her other works?
Don't know, where I found this story. Might've been be a thread on cuckoldplace.com.Thanks for sharing the story @Pingupingu but who is this miguel? Are there any other works he published?
The stories are great. Do you have any similar long stories? I'd appreciate it if they were stories that haven't been shared on this site yet.Awakenings by Good Husband is more of a relationship drama. Wife of 27 years drops a bomb on her husband. He doesn't accept it starts down the BTB path. Up to this point I found it similar to Daniel Q (Quentin) Steel's When We Were Married. Then they both wander off to tell the story of the jilted husband's road to recovery from being devastated.
Both stories are well written and very long, DQS's story is about 1,500 pages and will never be completed (promised a free 5th book but it never happened, the author is deceased) but it is still available on Amazon. It also features a lot of courtroom drama that is detached from the plot we are interested in.
Good Husband's Awakenings is 370k words broken into 51 chapters. I enjoyed it up-to-and-including the hookers. Then I skimmed the shit out of it to find out how it concluded. For me, the story became a slog.
Ascending Lauren is almost 500k words and not complete. I haven't read a word of it.
Or he ripped off solipsistic's California.
Has Solipsistic have any published books?The stories are still there, just not searchable?
California • 1 • The Introduction by solipsistic
California • 2 • The First Night by solipsistic
California • 3 • The Next Few Nights by solipsistic
California • 4 • The Rest of the Week by solipsistic
California • 5 • The Last Day by solipsistic
He has other stories posted there too:
Amy at the Beach by solipsistic
Amy's Tits by solipsistic
Gwen's Party by solipsistic
My First Time With Lacy by solipsistic
Our Vacation by solipsistic
Photos of Laura by solipsistic
not that I know of. Maybe he is Sam Griffin? I haven't read solipsistic's version in case it's like the Sam Griffin books.Has Solipsistic have any published books?