Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Story with unknown title/author that I am trying to locate

Fran718

There is a story I ran across many years ago that I didn't save that I wish I had. I didn't fully read the story. The problem is I do not know the author's name, the name of the story, nor where this story might have come from (eBook, PDF, online, etc.). For some reason this is one of those few stories that is in the back of my mind that I think about from time to time.

The basics of the story are as follows:
  • Husband has some sort of pain issue (I think back pain) that needed some attention.
  • Wife recommends a masseuse/physical therapist (it might have been a specific woman, for reasons listed below).
  • Husband visits said therapist for "treatment". He may be blindfolded (I don't recall - I only scanned the story).
  • During the course of the massage/therapy, the husband finds himself completely restrained to the massage table.
  • As the massage progresses, the therapist splits the table and separates his legs, exposing the husband's genitals and anus.
  • The therapist may have massaged him into full arousal. I believe this to be the case.
  • At some point, the therapist is replaced by the wife. I gather this "treatment" was the wife's idea all along.
  • What follows is some anal penetration by the wife and, not surprisingly, pain relief. LOL!
Any idea what story I am thinking about? I've scanned Literotica dozens of ways, and no story jumps out as being *this* story. There is always the possibility that it once was listed on Literotica but since has been deleted. It might have been a story in an anthology of erotic stories, but an online search has produced nothing.

This story generally falls under the erotic romance category, although there are other themes like anal and maybe a bit of reluctance/dubcon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom