Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[TAB109] Collection of his great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
[TAB109] Cancelled Bussiness Trip:

Cancelled Bussiness Trip.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

[TAB109] Captured Princess:

Captured Princess.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

[TAB109] Caught Black Handed:

Caught Black Handed.jpg

[TAB109] Cheer Up:

Cheer Up.jpg

[TAB109] Champagne Reception:

Champagne Reception.jpg

[TAB109] Cleanup Cuck:

Cleanup Cuck.jpg

[TAB109] Darius and Friends:

Darius and Friends.jpg

[TAB109] Broken Feathers:

Note by TAB109:
Work I did for Dex O'Donald to illustrate his story "Broken Feathers".
Dex is a really talented writer and I encourage you to check him out on his Subscribestar.
Read the entire story at https://subscribestar.adult/dextales
Here is a small extract !

Carmel looked at Gareth, standing before her, the white underwear still clinging to the
mammoth in his pants. She couldn’t get a read on him.
“I don’t want her mouth,” Gareth spoke for the first time in a while. “You’ve all used it to
hell. I want her cunt.”
“Sounds fair to me,” Blaine said, pushing his phone in close on Carmel’s ruined face.
“Let’s show this big beauty to the back room!”
They grabbed Carmel by the arms and pulled her out of the chair, leading her roughly
across the showroom. She made eye contact with a few of the strippers still on the clock, and
couldn’t help but hear their awful snickers and whispers.
“That one was built for whoring.”
“See all that cum dripping of her face?”
“Those youngin’s really made a mess of her!”
As they came into the back area, Carmel was sure she could hear Johanna howling in a
different room coupled with the sounds of male grunting and groaning. The boys pulled Carmel
further down the hallway, to the very back, to a room she’d not been in before.
Once inside, they took her over to a large square ottoman in the middle of the dimly lit
space and began to pull her dress over her head. She could feel their cum still stuck to her face
even as they laid her down on her back and the shy boy named Gareth stepped between her legs.
“Pull it out Gareth! The site of it will make her pass out!”
“Or maybe he’ll just stick it in her ass, and she’ll pass out that way!”
“Haha!”
Carmel watched as Gareth took hold of his waistband and rolled the tight-whities down.
The first thing that came into view was the massively round shaft, covered in black shag pubes
but with a vein as blue as the sky and as thick as Blaine’s entire cock. When it finally tumbled
out, it hung half-awake like an anaconda waking from slumber. It was the biggest cock Carmel
had ever seen.
“It’s not going to fit,” Carmel whimpered as the boy knelt down and positioned himself
between her legs. “It’s too fucking big.”
“I’ll go slow,” Gareth sighed. “I promise.”

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

[TAB109] Dad's New Wife Loves Anal:

Dad's New Wife Loves Anal.jpg

[TAB109] Family Values 1:

Family Values 1.jpg

[TAB109] Family Values 2:

Family Values 2.jpg

[TAB109] Emma's Toys & Bed:

Emma's Toys.jpg
Emma's Bed v1.jpg Emma's Bed v2.jpg Emma's Bed v3.jpg

[TAB109] Dirty Gramps Reading Room:

Dirty Gramps Reading Room 1.jpg
Dirty Gramps Reading Room 2.jpg

[TAB109] Gang Bang Queen:

Gang Bang Queen.jpg

[TAB109] Generations:

Generations.jpg

[TAB109] Gramps Birthday:

Gramps Birthday.jpg
Gramps Birthday pt 2.jpg

[TAB109] Good Clean Fun:

Good Clean Fun.jpg

[TAB109] Happy Voyeur:

Happy Voyeur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom