Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

README Tags for Content

Could you please add "Castration" to the Genre tags - I have a collection of related erotica.

Can we please add (some if not all from the following suggestions):
"Growth" when someone becomes bigger than they should have been. Not meant as in age progression but someone growing to supernatural proportions.

'"Shrinking" the process of losing ones height to a certain degree, generally used as a way to shift power and authority, multiple scales such as mini(barbie doll size), micro(scopic) and nano (smaller than molecules) exist.

"Giantess" commonly used to refer to a giant woman. can have been someone that grew to enourmous proportions or someone who shrunk the people around her.

"shrunken woman" the opposite of a giantess, a woman being shrunk down to a smaller size. Minimum is usually around barbie doll size, although it can be used interchangebally with the next entry

"Minigirl" commonly used to refer to a woman that has been shrunk to a miniscule size. Often by accident or to be played with by a giant(ess)

"Miniguy" commonly used to refer to a man that has been shrunk to a miniscule size. Often by accident or to be played with by a giant(ess)

"Unbirth" when a female reverses the process of giving birth, by sucking someone (normal size or shrunken relative to her) into her nether I'm pretty sure we had at least some of these on the old forum and they definetely exist on sites liks svscomics.

Time to rebuild the community we lost. Let's get to work.

Amazon Position 😽
44.jpg

Hello, I'm glad to see that my last word was included, I have a further request, such as the words growth and muscle growth, I think there should be a lot of works to correspond to, thank you

It's commendable that you are following the standard rules for alphabetization. However, there may be a few flaws, such as:
"group-sex" and "groping" are in the wrong order, IMO. Would it be helpful to point out some others?

I imagine there's much to be done right now. If you'd rather not address these issues at this time, I would understand. Feel free to contact me later if I can be of assistance. TY

Could you please add "Castration" to the Genre tags - I have a collection of related erotica.
You can use guro for that.

It's commendable that you are following the standard rules for alphabetization. However, there may be a few flaws, such as:
"group-sex" and "groping" are in the wrong order, IMO. Would it be helpful to point out some others?

I imagine there's much to be done right now. If you'd rather not address these issues at this time, I would understand. Feel free to contact me later if I can be of assistance. TY
Sure. If you find any mistakes let us know and we can fix it.

Sure. If you find any mistakes let us know and we can fix it.
Well, I found a mistake I need to fix first: it appears that I was incorrect in the belief that there is only one “standard alphabetization” system. currently in use. Do you/the staff already have an alphabetization method in place?

When I studied library science in the 1970’s--yes, I'm that old--the approach I was taught was either, a. not the only one then in use [which I don’t recall being made clear at the time], or, b. has since been joined by 2 [if not more] additional procedures, one of which is, unsurprisingly, computer-based. I learned a ‘word-by-word’ treatment; there is also a ‘letter-by-letter’ technique. Each has it's specific uses.

One of the differences with these schemes is how to treat punctuation; for example, will a hyphen be treated as a space, or just ignored? Since there are several hyphenated terms in the tag lists, I think it best that I review this information before making further suggestions regarding ‘so-called’ flaws I planned to point out. I want to be certain I'll be giving you the proper advice for this situation.

FYI: The "grope-group" change you've already made won't be affected, whichever policy is ultimately chosen.

Hi,

I would like to have some of my fav kinks included, like superheroine, inflation, expansion, milking, hucow and some variations like cum-inflation, breast-expansion and ass-expansion.

Thanks for the hard work.

Hi,

I would like to have some of my fav kinks included, like superheroine, inflation, expansion, milking, hucow and some variations like cum-inflation, breast-expansion and ass-expansion.

Thanks for the hard work.
Added superheroine, superhero, inflation(synonyms cumflation, cum-inflation), breast-expansion, and ass-expansion.

Could we create a tag for content creators? There is not yet a section dedicated to original creations posted by the creators themselves so it becomes difficult to bring them out.

Could we add 'Menage'

I'm a little surprised this one isn't here, and I had a difficult time coming up with a third tag for a post.

It would also be practical if there were tags for the most commonly used languages, so that you can hide everything you don't understand anyway.

It would also be practical if there were tags for the most commonly used languages, so that you can hide everything you don't understand anyway.
On the other hand, these tags might also be used to indicate the origin of the author. So it is not such a good idea after all.

Back
Top Bottom