[Tal3s of Debauchery] A Mothers Shame

Nice and all, but i really hope artist will now finally proceed with full mom/son sex, i think build up was fairly long now, it's time to start with the real thing. Again, using some doubts, guilt-feelings, but also being horny, surrender to primal instincts, thinking and being aware of prohibited, taboo nature of incest... But i like these two characters, pretty believable as modern day mom and son.
Just to manage your expectations, in chapter two it won't be happening.
 
Preview

20240722_120444.jpg
 
I'm looking forward to seeing the next update, thanks friend
after-all-why-not.jpg


I know badly made meme but couldn´t helped myself when I saw your message :P ... so yeah here you go:

Here we are with the next 23 pages of A Mothers Shame chapter 2. Where the massage takes an unsuspected turn that Isabella doesn´t like or does she...?!


Enjoy :)!

Page_270.jpgPage_271.jpgPage_272.jpgPage_273.jpgPage_274.jpgPage_275.jpgPage_276.jpgPage_277.jpgPage_278.jpgPage_279.jpgPage_280.jpgPage_281.jpgPage_282.jpgPage_283.jpgPage_284.jpgPage_285.jpgPage_286.jpgPage_287.jpgPage_288.jpgPage_289.jpgPage_290.jpgPage_291.jpgPage_292.jpg
 

Attachments

Nice, i loved images 283 , 288... Somehow the situation (even if "massage" plot is often used) is overall realistic, it actually could happen, and it could lead to taboo sex even in real life, so i like it. Hope for a nice combination of "convincing-then-fucking-then-guilt-fucking again" in next updates. I loved the tension in this one.
 
Hi,
The next 21 Pages (113 incl Cover) of Chapter 3 for A Mothers Shame are now out on fanbox and subscribestar!

Taking her over, bit by bit... (Sneak Peek of Page 113 of Chapter 3)

CH3_PG_113.jpg
 
Back
Top