Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't have the other 2 but posted 1 of the 3 that I did have. Hope you find the other 2 as there are lot great people sharing lot on here which is maybe where I got most of my books tbhI have been really enjoying Tanya Mondragon's "Sweet Gender Transitions" series, of which you kind posters have provided five out of the eight titles. If anyone happens to come by the remaining three titles here, would you be so kind as to share them?
View attachment 1597411 View attachment 1597462 View attachment 1597463
Please no rush, especially since I know you neeed to deal with the DRM now, and you've certainly given me enough to stay occupied as it is; thank you kindly!!
BDJ
Just found 2 of the 3 you asked for and posted them on this thread hope you find the 3rd but I checked through all my books and authors and couldn't find it but 2 out of 3 ain't bad I guessI have been really enjoying Tanya Mondragon's "Sweet Gender Transitions" series, of which you kind posters have provided five out of the eight titles. If anyone happens to come by the remaining three titles here, would you be so kind as to share them?
View attachment 1597411 View attachment 1597462 View attachment 1597463
Please no rush, especially since I know you neeed to deal with the DRM now, and you've certainly given me enough to stay occupied as it is; thank you kindly!!
BDJ
I actually looked more closely at this one and it seems to be a re-write of this one, (no longer available on Amazon):According to Amazon, since *yesterday* there is a ninth book in this series. It's called "Bard & Body Swap: A Gender-Swapped Time-Travel Romance at Shakespeare’s Globe Theater"
Amazon.com: Bard & Body Swap: A Gender-Swapped Time-Travel Romance at Shakespeare’s Globe Theater (Time Travel to Gender Swap) eBook : Mondragon, Tanya: Kindle Store
Amazon.com: Bard & Body Swap: A Gender-Swapped Time-Travel Romance at Shakespeare’s Globe Theater (Time Travel to Gender Swap) eBook : Mondragon, Tanya: Kindle Storewww.amazon.com
Thanks for theseenjoy