Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

TF/Feminization Selected Authors Summary Book List

terpsic

This forum offers many stories by many authors posted by many contributors.
That's many cubed, meaning a lot!

There's a choice to collect/download individual stories, or, as I prefer, to prioritize collections/anthologies/bundles.
But, when downloading indiscriminately (being the easiest way), one ends up with a large number of duplicated stories. Some authors really excel at releasing overlapping bundles (Amy Stevens springs to mind)

The attached excel file tries to minimize the number of duplicates by comparing the titles within the files.
F.e. the Nikki Stevens list has 364 unique stories spread over 52 Files. Those files contains 99 duplicates. (total number non-unique stories 463)
the bundles are highlighted in orange row , individual stories in green column

As per FC1(SW) Retired's remark, from now on I will list rejected bundles (meaning fully duplicated) below the story list.
To lower the duplication number, I occasionally forgo a collection if it only offers a few unique stories.
F.e. Lexi Twist Best 1 and 2 were rejected, because only 2 of the 10 or so stories were unique. Those unique stories were relisted under "separate" column

Important remark:
* The excel file predominately is based around my subject preferences - TF/Feminization.
Meaning stories on another topics are mostly not listed

I intend to expand this file with more authors.
This is a work in progress, mainly for myself and to soothe my ocd.

ATM:
Amy Stevens, Jane Futa, Lexi Twist, Nikki Crescent, Pearl N Lace
Gregor Daniels, Kenzie McKay, Reed James, Sarah Millward, Tina Majors

Feel free to modify the file at your leisure or ignore it completely.
Suggestions are welcome.
HTH

update 20240205: Pearl N. Lace - thanks to Femdom Reader
. Pearl N Lace is "Best Effort": some guesswork on titles
update 20240209: Gregor Daniels, Kenzie McKay, Reed James, Sarah Millward, Tina Majors
. All Hail the "Bundles for Bundles Sake" Queen Tina Majors
. not all done yet, Tina Took a Toll
update 20240210: update Nikki Crescent thanks go to jdspectre
update 202402102: update Nadia Nightside
. Dirty Stories is a bundle by several authors - one story is by Nadia
. the other authors don't seem be to on the forum yet?
. Nadia sometimes uses (slighty) different titles for same stories in the bundles
Update 20240211: Eric Filler
update 20240212: update Nadia Nightside
update 202402122: update Alyson Belle - updated structure
update 20240213: update Nadia Nightside- updated structure
update 20240302: update Nikki Crescent
update 20240305: update Nikki Crescent

Attachments

• Book List.zip
    Book List.zip
    119.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I've found your format better than mine! So just to save some of your efforts I'm currently working on Grace Mansfield's mess now. I have it down my way and therefore won't be converting it to yours from scratch.

I just totaled the file number per author and, guess what, you picked the top spot. :)
I'm not sure which one I do next, surely not Hellen - She already gave me a headache

Grace Mansfield
236​
Hellen Heels
178​
Katt Ford
176​
Relm Jayne
173​
Lyka Bloom
166​
Reed James
146​
Jocelyn Gray
139​
Sandy Thomas
124​
M. Wills
108​
Gregor Daniels
107​
T.G. Cooper
99​
Honey Wells
99​
Clover Cox
99​

I don't think you'll get anywhere with Katt Ford, I haven't seen a lot of reprints from her, and the only anthologies I've seen are the ones that group her shorts into 6 or 7 book/chapters of a storyline.

You also need to be aware of authors who change one aspect of the characters, to make new stories.

For example, Reed James and Deana Michaels would seem to be different pen names of the same author. Reed James will have his characters futa's and Deanna Michaels will have them as man and woman.

James's Cuckold by the Futa Biker collection and Michaels Hot Wife's Little Cuckold collection, is but one example.

Then there's authors who don't even use different pen names and do the same trick. Jennifer Lynne is a good example of this. She's got only two or three individual story lines but has written four or five variations on each. Straight, futa, gay, etc.

Never mind the plagiarizers, who often steal the same story from Literotica, Lushstories, Darkwander, etc.

Jezebel Rose, Leah Larkin, Blake Barkley, Leigh Temple, Rob Anderson, Marilyn Miller, Millie Carter, & Scarlett Johnson are but a few.

Edit: Here's a list of some of the stolen stories I posted at 8Muses.

Attachments

• Plagiarism List.pdf
    Plagiarism List.pdf
    204.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
You also need to be aware of authors who change one aspect of the characters, to make new stories.
8<
Good to know, but hard to take into account.
I looked through my library and haven't got any works by the plagiarizers you mentioned.
Perhaps those publications are less shared because recognized for what they are or by warnings like yours?
Reed James and Deana Michaels are (of course) present although nothing jumped out at first sight.

I don't think you'll get anywhere with Katt Ford, I haven't seen a lot of reprints from her, and the only anthologies I've seen are the ones that group her shorts into 6 or 7 book/chapters of a storyline.
I'll most likely select authors with a fair number of bundles and do those. Again, you have picked the top one in that too.

Last edited:
Updated for Pearl N. Lace - a bit scruffy as the anthologies mix chapters and stories.
PA stands for Pearl Anthologies - a tag that came with some of the bundles, but is not mentioned within ?

I'm going to just continue with collecting and then uploading every scrap I can causing merry mayhem as I go, and deliberately messing with your heads (just joking). As far as I'm concerned, the ideal number of feminization/femdom stories to posess is defined as n+1 where n is the number you currently have.

n+1 ?! with your uploading stamina, there has to be an exponential in there somewhere.
and here I was: a few months back, thinking I would not have any new material for my almost discarded ebook reader... and then you!

n+1 ?! with your uploading stamina, there has to be an exponential in there somewhere.
and here I was: a few months back, thinking I would not have any new material for my almost discarded ebook reader... and then you!
I aim to please.

I just totaled the file number per author and, guess what, you picked the top spot. :)
I'm not sure which one I do next, surely not Hellen - She already gave me a headache
I just discovered something about Grace's stories that presents a slight problem - She likes to reuse names of her stories for different Stories.
For instance there are two 'A Slave in Love!' Stories - one is Feminization and the other is Feminized and they start out completely different.

Errggg!!! This might take a bit longer than I thought.

Or Maybe it's an extended version. \o/ IJDK

Last edited:
Just posted the Grace Mansfield cross reference in her thread

@terpsic I do like your format a lot better.
I was going to start on Nikki Crescent but I see you've already done here... So I'm going to peek first before I work on another

BTW you were looking for suggestions I came up with the following color legend scheme I'm using
columns in red are unneeded anthologies as all their stories are covered by other anthologies
Rows with the title in light blue are single stories not reprinted in any of the anthologies posted to date
Rows in Yellow are stories reprinted in only one anthology and the cross reference will be in green
Cross references in blue indicate that is the only story copy remaining if you delete the other anthologies and single story files

Just posted the Grace Mansfield cross reference in her thread

@terpsic I do like your format a lot better.
I was going to start on Nikki Crescent but I see you've already done here... So I'm going to peek first before I work on another

BTW you were looking for suggestions I came up with the following color legend scheme I'm using
columns in red are unneeded anthologies as all their stories are covered by other anthologies
Rows with the title in light blue are single stories not reprinted in any of the anthologies posted to date
Rows in Yellow are stories reprinted in only one anthology and the cross reference will be in green
Cross references in blue indicate that is the only story copy remaining if you delete the other anthologies and single story files
I'll take a look at your scheme and try to follow it, to make it coherent.
I did sarah millward, kenzie mckay, gregor daniels and started with reed james.
bj slippy, tina majors will follow soon

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but just in case this might help anyone out there cataloguing, here's what I do to manage cross references:
  1. Store books in calibre and whenever I get a collection, make sure the table of contents is in the comments of that book
  2. Add new books in calibre and make sure their titles are correct (I download metadata usually)
  3. Export a catalog of all new books in csv format with only titles and author
  4. Run a simple script that loops on the lines in the csv file and uses calibredb to list the books which have that title in their comments
I previously did step 4 visually, which took a lot of time. It is a shame calibre doesn't let us cross reference books natively that would be so much easier.

I it is not perfect though, take with a pinch of salt as table of contents do not show the same titles as the individual books.

Example of the calibredb command line (I know urgh, windows escaping crap took me forever to figure out)

Code:
calibredb.exe --with-library "http://localhost:8080/#Books" list -s "authors:="""Gregor Daniels"""comments:"""Feminized by Pixies""

id    title                       authors
29253 A Gender Swap MEGA Bundle 8 Gregor Daniels

Last edited:
update 202402102: update Nadia Nightside
Dirty Stories is a bundle by several authors - one story is by Nadia
the other authors don't seem to be on the forum yet?
Nadia sometimes uses (slightly) different titles for same stories in the bundles

Last edited:
update 202402122: update Alyson Belle -
updated structure for easier detection of missing standalone files
As such, duplicate uploads could be avoided.

the story list shows under separate if the file has been posted on the form. Previously this was cleared if the story was part of a bundle.

F.e. With Alyson, the story "Sexy Times" is not available (AFAIK) as standalone upload on the forum.
This is the exception. the story was a bonus to I think the VirtNet Chronicles.

I intend to update the other authors likewise, - will take some time.

Back
Top Bottom