Welcome

A brand new start!

[Various Authors] TG Captions (8 muses refugee)

Doryyad

Came from 8 muses. Since there's no caption stories thread available in this forum, I started on. Feel free to contribute.

I have some stuff that I got from a thread in 8 muses, managed by account named "Uhuru N’Uru".
Hope Uhuru N’Uru restarts that thread again somewhere.

Last edited:
The Job- Nikki S Jenkins -2022- TG Caption

46×JPG
Premium
After a young man loses his job, he’s kicked out of his parents’ house. Faced with the prospect of homelessness, he agrees to let his girlfriend feminize him in the hopes that he can get a job at her brother’s company as a secretary. Features Ashly Andersen.

Attachments

• Name – CB7 [2022-12-20] The Job.7Z.rar
    Name – CB7 [2022-12-20] The Job.7Z.rar
    39.5 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
The Pandrogyny Project

89xJPG
Premium
When a young artist is forced to confront his failure, his model girlfriend suggests a performance art project in which they become twins. He agrees and is completely feminized. Features Jessa Rhodes.

Attachments

• Number – CB7 [2020-03-11] The Pandrogyny Project.7Z.rar
    Number – CB7 [2020-03-11] The Pandrogyny Project.7Z.rar
    71.9 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Sisters by Nikki S. Jenkins – Cover.JPG

[2020-06-21]
Sisters

90xJPG
Premium
After their father’s death, a pair of siblings move to New Orleans and begin to explore their gender identities. Features Jia Lissa.

Original Post
Featuring Jia Lissa (love her!), “Sisters” follows a pair of siblings who, after their father’s death, move to New Orleans from central Alabama. Once there, they both begin to explore their respective gender identities.

Attachments

• Number – CB7 [2020-06-21] Sisters.7Z.part3.rar
    Number – CB7 [2020-06-21] Sisters.7Z.part3.rar
    37.6 MB · Views: 62
  • Number – CB7 [2020-06-21] Sisters.7Z.part2.rar
    Number – CB7 [2020-06-21] Sisters.7Z.part2.rar
    50 MB · Views: 56
  • Number – CB7 [2020-06-21] Sisters.7Z.part1.rar
    Number – CB7 [2020-06-21] Sisters.7Z.part1.rar
    50 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Torn Apart by Nikki S. Jenkins – Cover.JPG
49xJPG

Premium
A young man is persuaded by his boss to act as his son’s roommate and companion. However, the arrangement turns out to be more than he bargained for when the son insists on starting a sexual relationship that ultimately ends with him being feminized. Features Lily Larimar.

Original Post
Today, I released a new caption story called “Torn Apart”, which features Lily Larimar. In it, a young man is persuaded by his boss to become his son’s roommate and companion. However, the arrangement turns out to be more than he bargained for when the son insists on starting a sexual relationship that ultimately ends with him being feminized.

Attachments

• Number – CB7 [2022-06-09] Torn Apart.7Z.rar
    Number – CB7 [2022-06-09] Torn Apart.7Z.rar
    54.9 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Political Animals by Nikki S Jenkins

Attachments

• Political Animals.zip
    Political Animals.zip
    74 MB · Views: 55
In the long run the site would probably be better off with individual threads for each "[author] (genre, genre, genre)"
And threads like this being discussion primarily and pointing to the individual author threads, especially considering some authors jump between different genres and I for one would most often be looking for a specific author.
Also for those authors who do jump to different genres it could tend to become messy in this discussion if everything by them just gets dumped here.

Just a suggestion.

I had only recently discovered 8M when it went down so I had a lot of browser tabs open with a lot of history that I could go back and forth with.
From that I made an author list with their different types of genre. From that list here is a list of authors that had Cross-Dressing/Feminization/Sissy associated with them to help you find and regenerate this material. Several of these authors have been populated so far, hope this helps.

Abbe Benz [Femdom / Sissy / Chastity]
Alessandra de Lyte [Femdom / Sissy / Chastity]
Aurora Sparks [Sissy / Crossdressing]
B.A. Queen [Feminization / Crossdressing / Sissification]
Betty Cross [Sissy / Feminization]
Bobbi Mare [Sissy / Feminization]
[Sandy Thomas Publications + Carole Jean Presents eBooks] Petticoat Punishment/Sissy/Crossdressing Stories
Carry Cockburn [Feminization, Sissy, Femdom, ect]
Charlie Quinn [femdom, feminization, chastity, cbt, cuckolding, gay]
Christina Shelly [Crossdressing / Forced Feminization / Shemale Submission]
Constance Pennington Smythe
Diane Woods [Transgender]
Esther Harshom [Femdom / Sissy / Chastity]
Eva Fox [Femdom / Sissy / Feminization]
Gia Maria Marquez [Sissy, Cross dressing, Futa, ect]
Hellen Heels [Femdom / Feminization]
Janice C Parker [Sissy Maid]
Jessica Whip [Femdom / Feminization / Sissy]
Kirsten Mathews (sissy/sissy maid)
Lisa Farrow [Feminization]
Maid Dee (femdom/feminization/sissy)
Melissa Miranti [Femdom / Feminization / Chastity]
Mistress Deb [Femdom / Feminization]
Mistress Dede [ Sissification / Feminization ]
The Feminization Station: Caption Stories by Nikki S. Jenkins - which I think this thread owner will probably start a thread for
Pearl N. Lace [TG / Futa / Bimbo]
Phoebe Pearl [Sissy • CD/TV/TG]
Rae Robinson [Femdom • Sissification]
Rex Haltier [Trans Erotic Romance]
Robbie Gold [Sissy - Bdsm - Lezdom - Femdom]
Scarlet Virino [Sissy • TV/CD]
Verity Black [Sissy • Feminization • FemDom]

These additional authors already have threads here
[Sick Puppy Press eBooks] Joe Six-Pack Publisher of Transgender/Sissy/Crossdressing Stories
Ann Michelle [Feminization / Cuckold]
Aimee Allison [Sissification / Domination]
Ashley Natter [forced feminisation, sissy, gay, animal lover]
Cashmere Chloe [TG, Feminization, Crossdressing, Gender Change]
D.L. Savage [Feminization]
Eric Filler [Gender Swap]
Henrietta Soto [Femdom / Feminization]
Honey Wells [feminization/femdom/chastity]
J. A. Dolan [Crossdressing / Futa]
Jo Santana [Feminization / Chastity / Crossdressing]
Keary Hayes [CD/TV/TG • Feminization • Sissy • FemDom]
Kelly Maitland [Femdom / Sissy / Feminization]
Kitty Williams [Femdom / Feminization]
L.M. Gregory [Sissy / Body Swap / Feminization]
Lady Alexa [Femdom / Feminization]
Lana Ellis [Feminization / Sissy / Femdom / Chastity]
Lara Longstaff [Shemale / Futa]
Lily Fey [Gender Swap] [Feminization]
Lisa Change [Gender Swap]
Lyka Bloom [TF, MC, TG]
M.missy books (femdom/spanking/sissy maid/shemale/feminization
Martha Z. Kleine, Forced Feminization, Female domination, Enforced Male Chastity, Cross Dressing
Natalie Deshay [Sissy • TV/CD • FemDom]
Nikki Crescent [Gender Swap • Feminization • Sissy]
Paul Zante (feminization/sissy)
Rebecca Sterne [TV/CD Sissy Feminization MtF]
Sabrina Jen Mountford [Sissification / Domination]
Tiffany Chastain [Feminization]

In the long run the site would probably be better off with individual threads for each "[author] (genre, genre, genre)"
And threads like this being discussion primarily and pointing to the individual author threads, especially considering some authors jump between different genres and I for one would most often be looking for a specific author.
Also for those authors who do jump to different genres it could tend to become messy in this discussion if everything by them just gets dumped here.

Just a suggestion.
Individual threads for each "[author] (genre, genre, genre)" would be the end goal, but at the moment I would like to collect the materials beforehand then classify them as you suggested. Caption stories are kinda hard to find so for the moment this thread can act as a repository.

[2022-09-14] Femboy Fame by Nikki S. Jenkins – Cover.JPG

48×JPG
Premium
A washed-up former teen heartthrob is convinced by his sister to adopt a new, more feminine look in an effort to regain his former fame. Features Evelyn Dellai.

Original Post
I just published the latest caption story, called “Femboy Fame”. In it, washed-up former teen heartthrob is convinced by his sister to adopt a new, more feminine look in an effort to regain his former fame. Features Evelyn Dellai.

[2022-10-22] Seeking Approval by Nikki S. Jenkins – Cover.JPG

Attachments

• Number – CB7 [2022-09-14] Femboy Fame.7Z.rar
    Number – CB7 [2022-09-14] Femboy Fame.7Z.rar
    38.1 MB · Views: 44
[2022-08-03] Reversal by Nikki S. Jenkins – Cover.JPG

35×JPG
Premium
After an argument, a man breaks up with his girlfriend. A couple of weeks later, when he begs for her to take him back, she agrees, though with some caveats. Soon, he finds himself losing weight and becoming increasingly more feminine. But that’s not all – his girlfriend seems to have taken a liking to the gym as well! Features Chloe Temple.

Original Post
Today, I published a new caption story called “Reversal”. It follows a young man who, after an argument, breaks up with his girlfriend. A couple of weeks later, when he begs for her to take him back, she agrees, though with some caveats. Soon, he finds himself losing weight and becoming increasingly more feminine. But that’s not all – his girlfriend seems to have taken a liking to the gym as well! Features Chloe Temple.

Attachments

• Number – CB7 [2022-08-03] Reversal.7Z.rar
    Number – CB7 [2022-08-03] Reversal.7Z.rar
    30.8 MB · Views: 41
[2018-04-01] Collision by Nikki S. Jenkins – Cover.JPG

60xJPG
Premium
A young woman falls under the spell of a particularly dominant (and beautiful) transgender woman, sending her down the path to sexual slavery. Featuring Kagney Linn Karter and Faye Reagan.

Original Post
As scheduled, I released a new caption story today. Entitled Collision, it follows a woman as she falls under the spell of her dominant, transgender neighbor. Featuring Kagney Linn Karter and Faye Reagan.

Attachments

• Number – CB7 [2018-04-01] Collision.7Z.rar
    Number – CB7 [2018-04-01] Collision.7Z.rar
    33.4 MB · Views: 47
[2017-06-22 Remaster – 13-08-01] Political Pressure by Nikki S. Jenkins – Cover.JPG

34xJPG
I’ve been working on this caption story for a while; the pictures didn’t seem to want to cooperate (especially the “before” pictures), so I had to make multiple attempts at getting them right. It took a lot of work, but I think I’m reasonably happy with the end result (visually). As to the story, it’s not anything groundbreaking, but I do like the idea behind it. Ultimately, it’s an exploration of priorities. The antagonist forces a choice, and we get to explore the repercussions of that decision. And that’s always fun to see.

In an attempt to curtail a politician’s influence, an opposing group feminizes his son. Features Chastity Lynn.

Attachments

• Name – CB7 [2017-06-22 Remaster – 2013-08-01] Political Pressure.7Z.rar
    Name – CB7 [2017-06-22 Remaster – 2013-08-01] Political Pressure.7Z.rar
    32.7 MB · Views: 42
[2018-12-19] A Mother's Judgment by Nikki S. Jenkins – Cover.JPG

114xJPG
Premium
After being outed to his bigoted mother, a young man is forced into a different kind of conversion therapy, which sees him transformed into a girl. Features Alli Rae.

Original Post
Today, I published “A Mother’s Judgment” which focuses on a young man who, after being outed to his bigoted mother, is forced into a different kind of conversion therapy, which sees him transformed into a girl. Features Alli Rae.

Attachments

• Name – CB7 [2018-12-19] A Mother's Judgment.7Z.part3.rar
    Name – CB7 [2018-12-19] A Mother's Judgment.7Z.part3.rar
    49.7 MB · Views: 47
  • Name – CB7 [2018-12-19] A Mother's Judgment.7Z.part2.rar
    Name – CB7 [2018-12-19] A Mother's Judgment.7Z.part2.rar
    50 MB · Views: 49
  • Name – CB7 [2018-12-19] A Mother's Judgment.7Z.part1.rar
    Name – CB7 [2018-12-19] A Mother's Judgment.7Z.part1.rar
    50 MB · Views: 52
A Series Of Suggestions

This one focuses on a man who's slowly manipulated into switching places with his secretary featuring Lana Rhodes,Ashlyn Rae

Attachments

• A Series of Suggestions.7z.003
    16.1 MB · Views: 47
  • A Series of Suggestions.7z.001
  • A Series of Suggestions.7z.002
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom