Tian3D

Moody

Active member
To avoid people asking for this artist’s content in the Powerdahsc thread, I decided to create a dedicated one.

To kick things off, here’s a folder with the comics that I have/has been shared so far (except for the ones already available on kemono):
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e80itmbd6609q/tian3d

Feel free to request or share anything that isn’t already in there.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have "The day she turned me into a Pocketmon" part 1 &2 ?

HRCJT9oaYAA1UfK.jpg
 
There
 

Attachments

Step-Sis VS Step-Bro Chapter 7 8 9 – Tian3D
Please
To avoid people asking for this artist’s content in the Powerdahsc thread, I decided to create a dedicated one.

To kick things off, here’s a folder with the comics that I have/has been shared so far (except for the ones already available on kemono):
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e80itmbd6609q/tian3d

Feel free to request or share anything that isn’t already in there.
its literally in the start of the thread
 
Back
Top