Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Tinto Selvaggio] Hotwife/Cuckold/Bull/Domination

Here you go full set
Hotwife Trainer 1_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.jpg Hotwife Trainer 2_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.jpg Hotwife Trainer 3_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.jpg Hotwife Trainer 4_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.jpg Hotwife Trainer 5_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.jpg Hotwife Trainer 6, The - Tinto Selvaggio.jpg

Attachments

• Hotwife Trainer 1_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.epub
    303.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Hotwife Trainer 6, The - Tinto Selvaggio.epub
    218.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Hotwife Trainer 5_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.epub
    186 KB · Views: 36
  • Hotwife Trainer 3_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.epub
    380.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Hotwife Trainer 2_ My Wife, My Boss & The Hotwife Harem, The - Tinto Selvaggio.epub
    364.5 KB · Views: 26
Here No. 4 , have fun !

Attachments

• Tinto Selvaggio - The Hotwife Trainer 4 - My Wife, My Boss The Hotwife Harem.epub
    189.1 KB · Views: 21
Z-library just had a big update of his work.

Is anyone trying to collect it to put it here? I can do it, but 10 books a day means it could take a while (So the hentai collections i was getting would be on hold...)

edit: Went down the list. As of today I didn't see anything new compared to what's already posted here.

Last edited:
Is anyone trying to collect it to put it here? I can do it, but 10 books a day means it could take a while (So the hentai collections i was getting would be on hold...)

edit: Went down the list. As of today I didn't see anything new compared to what's already posted here.
and it's sad... :cry:

I'm trying to get a sense of Tinto Selvaggio's writing. How does it compare to other hotwife/cuckold authors like Don Silver/Kirsten McCurran/Kenny Wright/Pete Andrews?

- Are the stories as realistic? Or are they more caricature-ish?
- Is there M/M sex?
- I assume it's hard cuckolding - harder than those authors?
- Is there feminization/cages etc?

I'm trying to get a sense of Tinto Selvaggio's writing. How does it compare to other hotwife/cuckold authors like Don Silver/Kirsten McCurran/Kenny Wright/Pete Andrews?

- Are the stories as realistic? Or are they more caricature-ish?
- Is there M/M sex?
- I assume it's hard cuckolding - harder than those authors?
- Is there feminization/cages etc?
I enjoy his work, most of the time, though there are some bits of M/M, mostly for the sake of humiliation and control by the Bull. Cages and toys are used. Mostly written from the husband's POV, it includes a lot of the husband's personal thoughts and angst. He uses a fairly wide array of characters, not just the wife/bull/husband threesome. Wives are seldom cruel, and the husbands are generally angst-filled, willing participants. Dialogue is believable and hot. Once the wives give in to it, they consider fucking other men "normal" behavior. Husbands are generally on board, with continuously nervous angst. To me, his writing is more sophisticated than most - the usual overused slang seen many times elsewhere is used sparingly. I do prefer the books where the wife is more loving and understanding, but still her own woman when it comes to sex. But, YMMV...

Back
Top Bottom