unknwnppl
New member
someone?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hurray, another likely lack luster comic that won't go anywhere and will instead start a whole other series (that will probably never get finshed).
someone?
aight, imma stay quietHurray, another likely lack luster comic that won't go anywhere and will instead start a whole other series (that will probably never get finshed).
Bonus points for begging on a forum for a comic that came out 2 days ago.
Does anyone have the first 'The Hidden' ?
Does anyone with access to McDowell Farm 2 feel like sharing?McDowell Farm 2 will be better
Ive been saying this since the 8muses days, but somehow no body really listened then either.Jesus... Some how they even fucked up McDowell Farm... All that build up just to literally ruin her by making her a god damn full animal. No one wants that. Why the hell would they go through with making a second one if they were just going to ruin it with a long story centered around a girl they ruined. I want cowgirls not fucking cows...
Not really; I do think they do some things slightly better, but honestly they ruin things just as much. It just happens to be they don't do feral stuff usually but they do a lot of times where its no sexual at all which makes 0 sense when they made the girl all sexy. Not to mention a lot of times the transformations seem to suggest sex is going to happen and then its some fucked up blood bath crap. So while Locofuria does "better" only because they don't ruin girls for the "most" part I'd say they do just as bad a lot of times except for the super rare times they actually do porn/sex in the damn porn comic lol.Kind of why I'd just stick to Locofuria, does it way better in comparison
I'll see what I can do what cosmic do you wish seeSucks that this part won't add anymore comics
I was looking for Lost in the Woods 0 and Mystery of Duskenheart Manor, if you can get themI'll see what I can do what cosmic do you wish see