smartxx
New member
Instead of asking every day why don't you buy it?Voodoo bears or the captin nox comic?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Instead of asking every day why don't you buy it?Voodoo bears or the captin nox comic?
Instead of asking every day why don't you buy it?
One thing this place has in common with former forms of the same ilk is that people can just be jerks.This person stopped asking about the new comics on the first of May, after somebody told them to stop asking every couple of days. They did. They asked on the 1st of May and then they asked on the 16th. Half a month later. One of the comics they're asking about came out on April 16th, meaning it's been a whole month since that comic came out. Currently, there are 3 comics from Transform Fan Comics that have come out and still not here on this forum. It's not unreasonable to ask after it's been this long with nothing new on this forum, especially since the only response given to this inquiry is "just buy it". If that was the case, then we wouldn't be here then. If people here don't want other people on here to keep asking every day about the new comics, then at the very least, explain why there is delay. Especially a delay this long. Let us know what's going on. Let us know if there's a problem or something. People on this forum have been patient. Very patient. So after being patient for this long, it's completely understandable to ask about the new comics.
Maybe they're afraid of copyright infringement and maybe this forum will death againSo, no one have The Treasure Trove of Captain Nox? after all this discussion
I asked about it got bad feedback and no upload so left it at that i am eager to see the bova conspiracy oneSo, no one have The Treasure Trove of Captain Nox? after all this discussioni
So what about The Bova Conspiracy? I need itHello everyone I have a comic
I'm still curiousI asked about it got bad feedback and no upload so left it at that i am eager to see the bova conspiracy one
Going to have to wait and seeI'm still curious
I just wanted to say thank you very muchHello everyone I have a comic
Thank you very muchI have a comic
Thank you so mush!I have a comic
Here ya go.Anyone have this comic?
![]()
That one doesn't come out until June 16th.Anyone got "Hunting Grounds in the realm of the Ivory Throne?"