[tryten] 
Prologue - A Female Voyeur
Hello dear friends of erotic photography,
it's me, Paula.
Anyone familiar with my story might guess where I am right now. You’ll remember my last major client—the millionaire who commissioned ten large-format bondage photos from me. He decided he wanted to meet me in person after all, and here you see me on his yacht, somewhere in the Mediterranean. He’s a likable guy; let’s see how long I get to stay.
I’m doing wonderfully, and there’s a new government here now. The morality police have been abolished, and money is the only thing that rules. Those with money enjoy total freedom, while those without have to figure out how to scrape by. More women than ever are turning to prostitution. This is now completely legal, and there is an overabundance of beautiful women.
This opened up fantastic opportunities for me as a photographer. Old connections proved very helpful. I visited the brothels again and titled my new photo book *A Female Voyeur*. I captured all the images using hidden cameras, secret mirrors, or small openings in the walls. Nothing is staged or arranged specifically for me.
Paula M. wishes you great pleasure as you take a peek through the keyhole.