Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[TUFOS] English Translations

Can you post the new Gozando a Vida? @Elone
First I'll finish the "Nerd Stallion" series, I already have the translation ready, I just need to edit.
And then I'll continue with "Enjoying the sweet life", at the latest by the end of the week it'll be ready.

Nerd Stallion 46 - Fuck of Liberty

Page_00.jpg Page_01.jpg Page_02.jpg Page_03.jpg Page_04.jpg Page_05.jpg Page_06.jpg Page_07.jpg Page_08.jpg Page_09.jpg Page_10.jpg Page_11.jpg Page_12.jpg Page_13.jpg Page_14.jpg Page_15.jpg Page_16.jpg

Waiting 50 issues for this... I guess this is better than nothing, I wish we could have old Tufos again, any reason for banning incest? was it a paypal problem like with Patreon or was it the Brazilian law?

Waiting 50 issues for this... I guess this is better than nothing, I wish we could have old Tufos again, any reason for banning incest? was it a paypal problem like with Patreon or was it the Brazilian law?
It was by Brazilian laws!
In my humble opinion, is bullshit, it's just fiction... but now we live in the world of the "glass generation"...

It was by Brazilian laws!
In my humble opinion, is bullshit, it's just fiction... but now we live in the world of the "glass generation"...
Is this a recent change? That would explain why Familia Sacana was on a break for so long, why Ana has moved out and been replaced by Julie, and why Junior and Maria don't do it anymore, if they do, Junior wears a mask or something to cover his face.

Is this a recent change? That would explain why Familia Sacana was on a break for so long, why Ana has moved out and been replaced by Julie, and why Junior and Maria don't do it anymore, if they do, Junior wears a mask or something to cover his face.
No, it isn't!
If you remember, in the final episodes of Familia Sacana, I had to modify the texts so that it could continue as an incest series.
But you can't do that with the new comics, there's no way to do it, the images don't fit!

No, it isn't!
If you remember, in the final episodes of Familia Sacana, I had to modify the texts so that it could continue as an incest series.
But you can't do that with the new comics, there's no way to do it, the images don't fit!
Do you know around which chapter this was implemented?

Do you know around which chapter this was implemented?
The truth is I don't remember... what I do remember is that I had to make an alternative version of an episode of "House of Madame Joana" adjusting it so that it was a mother and son situation.
If I'm not mistaken it was episode 3.

Back
Top Bottom