JennaJJ Well-known member Today at 7:17 AM #2,083 SilentlySee said: I have a suggestion for the topic for this month's Challenge. I call it 'Time-Warp'. Click to expand... ... I think this is too hard ... maybe we could do some locktober or spooktober thingies? ... *just wondering* ...
SilentlySee said: I have a suggestion for the topic for this month's Challenge. I call it 'Time-Warp'. Click to expand... ... I think this is too hard ... maybe we could do some locktober or spooktober thingies? ... *just wondering* ...
SilentlySee Well-known member AI Artist Today at 8:41 AM #2,084 JennaJJ said: ... I think this is too hard ... maybe we could do some locktober or spooktober thingies? ... *just wondering* ... Click to expand... You could be right. On re-thinking, my idea is actually very limited in scope. I like the idea of Spooktober!
JennaJJ said: ... I think this is too hard ... maybe we could do some locktober or spooktober thingies? ... *just wondering* ... Click to expand... You could be right. On re-thinking, my idea is actually very limited in scope. I like the idea of Spooktober!