Joppe
Member
I love it when women wear dog collars—it turns me on for some reason, especially that ass
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love it when women wear dog collars—it turns me on for some reason, especially that ass
She came just from the sight of the cock
"I'm your mare, aren't I, horsey?"
She doesn't like being put on a pedestal.
I love Jill![]()
She'd rather be placed on anything but that chair.
Mmm... forbidden love... glaaaah..." (followed by drooling)
"Me and Rocket have some fun"
She seems to enjoy spending time in the woods with the wolf - just the sight of her pleasantness gives me a stiffy.
It is quite big, though... And that's another way to avoid dehydration