Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] AI Monstrosities - Share your Grotesque Beauties

roget

Here're the rules:

1. Describe, comment on, or caption them.
2. Have fun.

Here're mine:

I don't know whether I want to rail them into the next century or run away because they scare (childhood outer limits trauma - it's a long story) the living shit out of me :

ComfyUI_00029_.jpg
ComfyUI_00033__1.jpg
ComfyUI_00037_.jpg
ComfyUI_00038_.jpg
ComfyUI_00039_.jpg

These are seriously impressive, I've never seen such a particular blend of mangled limbs (and I've seen some real body horror doing this).

"Sir! One of our party has been replaced by a doppelgänger!"

"Who is it? If only there were some way we could recognize the imposter!"

"There's no way of telling! We're doomed!"

Yeah. They're doomed.

ank-doppelganger-001.jpg

These are seriously impressive, I've never seen such a particular blend of mangled limbs (and I've seen some real body horror doing this).

Yep, it's like I said. Bang them or run away. I'm sooo torn :confused:

Here are some of my outtakes from the 11 July post in the [roget, ank] roget and ank's Vintage and Retro Beauties of Yesteryear thread:

"Momma scolded and told me not to touch myself there <sniff>. NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!!"

holy_shit_1.png

"Marie was a sweet girl, but she always got a little too touchy-feely during anal."

TouchyFeelyAnal.png

"Baby, you know I want to make love to you more than anything in the entire world, but it's either doggy-style or a pillowcase. Your O-face scares the shit out of me."

Scare-O-Matic.png

"Mavis lost a leg in a accident while working on a tank assembly line. Fully embodying the "Can do!" spirit of her fictional heroine, Rosie the Riveter, Mavis invented and constructed her own dual-purpose leg prosthetic and female hysteria prevention device. When it wasn't on her, it was in her. Mavis said, "... and the work was soooo fulfilling. We applaud Mavis for her patriotism and spirit. She's a girl with spunk!"

DualPurposeProstheticLeg.png

"Servicemen returning from occupied Europe sometimes brought home some rather odd new tastes and fetishes..."

what-the.png

And then there's just the crazy weird shit that SD gives you some days:
1940-oddities_01.png
1940-oddities_02.png
1940-oddities_03.png
1940-oddities_04.png

I know with utter certainty that I would not like to make this lady's acquaintance...

1940-oddities_05.png

Back
Top Bottom