[Various Artists] Blackadder AI Generated - Fan made

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 170
  • Start date Start date
  • Technical Tags Technical Tags ai-gen
  • Character Tags Character Tags big-tits
She got a good grip alright:

Miriam Kildor 2_1.gif


a woman with long red hair and gigantic breasts, she is wearing a red headband covering her forehead. she is lying on top of a grey monster, legs spread, his gigantic cock deep in her ass. (anal:1.5), (gigantic penis:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic breasts:1.5), (static shot:1.5)

Modify prompt:

Miriam Kildor 2_1_2.gif


a woman with long red hair and gigantic breasts, she is wearing a red headband covering her forehead. she is lying on top of a grey monster, legs spread, his gigantic cock deep in her ass. he holds her wrist and thigh while thrusting deeply into her anus. (anal:1.5), (gigantic penis:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic breasts:1.5), (static shot:1.5)

Better, but still no in'n'out - trying our friend the piledriver:

Miriam Kildor 2_1_3.gif


a woman with long red hair and gigantic breasts, she is wearing a red headband covering her forehead. she is lying on top of a grey monster, legs spread, his gigantic cock deep in her ass. he holds her wrist and thigh while thrusting deeply into her anus. (anal:1.5), (piledriver:1), (gigantic penis:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic breasts:1.5), (static shot:1.5)

And now she's cumming from her hand...she's a special woman ;)
 

Attachments

Miriam letting two hideous midgets have sex with her.

Her tits look amazing in this for some reason.

Only these goblin midgets can fit onto her body like this. Having your penis between her huge tits while that pretty face French-kisses you must feel orgasmic.

untitled5.gif
 
Last edited:
Havn't had much luck lately:

Gisela 17_33_bad.gif


Forgot to save the prompt...imagine what one could do with hands like that..

Gisela 17_33.gif


a gorgeous woman with a ponytail and large breasts. she is riding a monstercock. his massive cock goes in and out of her anus. his clawlike hands grab her ass. her face is unseen. monsters face is unseen. (anal:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic penis:1.5), (large breasts:1.5), (static shot:2), (from behind:1.5)

Ran the seed thru the picture generator to fix the horrble mess Giselas ass turned into.
It still morphed something hideous, cut out the 2 usable seconds - threw the rest out, sorry.

Tried to make the gif loop smoother, that didn't work either...🤷‍♀️
 

Attachments

I think I might need a new keyboard, characters keeps going mia.

Tia and Lou:

Tia 4_028_fail.gif


a woman with gigantic breasts and a long ponytail. she is bent over a stone pillar. a giant monster is holding her butt while fucking her ass from behind. his massive cock goes in and out of her anus. she faces away from view. (anal:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic breasts:1.5), (gigantic penis:1.5), (static shot:1.5)

This one failed due to a massive breast reduction, and since her face was not in the seed it's dreamt up.

Still, it's pretty hot.
 

Attachments

Not perfect, but a pretty good loop:

Tia 4_030_loop.gif


a woman is bent over a stone pillar. a giant monster is fucking her ass from behind. his massive cock goes in and out of her anus. she faces away from view. (anal:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic penis:1.5), (static shot:1.5), (from below:1.5)

Gif/loop made with ezgif.com
 

Attachments

Could you animate this pls?
I can't take requests, that would be madness - sorry.

The generator I'm using is pretty bad at blowjobs, guessing it would take 5 -> 10 iterations to get anything useful.

10 iterations is +2usd...then the next guy pops in demanding I do a few sets, this is the internet - things escalate fast.

I'd be running out of tokens pretty quick and I'm not that well off to buy an inifinite amount ;)


I tried huggingface, but like you said, one has to register - I'm weary of that...
 
I get the feeling the generator I use has gone worse in the last few weeks, not much come out right.

They've introduced the possibility to make up to 14sec clips in one go, thus all render times have trippled...

Found the full body pic of Miriam OctFest 2012.

MirianOctFest2012.jpeg


...so I tried the new 14sec-in-one-go video generation.

Prompt pretty much the same as last try
a woman with long red hair and gigantic breasts, she is wearing a red headband covering her forehead. she is holding two steins of beer. she drinks one stein of beer, chugging it down. she burps. (gigantic breasts:1.5), (static shot:2)

Did not make a gif as that woul be huge.
 

Attachments

Since that didn't work I did a crop+upscale and shortened the prompt:

MirianOctFest2012_AI.gif


a woman with long red hair and gigantic breasts. she is holding two large pitchers of beer. she drinks one pitcher of beer.(gigantic breasts:1.5)

That look in the last frame:

MirianOctFest2012_AI_lf.png


I feel like a deer caught in the headlights...

Can't say I like the ugly tattoo.
 

Attachments

I've been trying to get something usefull out of a slightly edited Gisela 17_51:

Gisela 17_51_AI.jpg


They have all failed in unamusing ways, did not make gifs - I felt it would be a waste of bandwidth.

Still, zip'ed the mp4's and the prompts if anyone are curious.

I wonder what the gadget is that comes flying and how that relates to my prompts ?
 

Attachments

Finally one that turned out OK'ish:

Gisela 18_026.gif


a naked woman straddling a wooden trunk. a monster is fucking her ass. (anal:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic penis:1.5), (gigantic breasts:1.5)

Apart from the reduction of the bosom it's pretty much as good as it gets.
 
Pulled a molar today, life is pain - thought I'd distract myself with some 'easy' ones.

No cigar, it keeps morphing - but it jiggles, so I'm posting:

Miriam 002_011_fail.gif


a grey monster lying on a table, a woman is riding his giant monster cock. (gigantic breasts:1.5)

Miriam 002_011_fail2.gif


a woman is riding a grey demon, the demon is lying on a wooden table. (gigantic breasts:1.5)

Miriam 002_011_fail3.gif


a grey demon is lying on his back on a wooden table. a woman is riding his cock. he holds on to the table for dear life. (gigantic breasts:1.5)

Anyone has a better suggestion for a prompt for Miriam 2_11 ?

I can post the mp4's if there's interest...
 
That goes deep:

Miriam 002_023.gif


a woman with long red hair and gigantic breasts, she is naked but for a red headband covering her forehead. she is kneeling on a wooden table. a grey demon is fucking her ass from behind. his massive cock goes in and out of her anus. (anal:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic penis:1.5), (large breasts:1.5), (static shot:1.5), (side view:1.5)
 

Attachments

Revisited Miriam 2_21, ran it thru the upscaler and fed the generator:

Miriam 002_021_AI.gif


a woman with long red hair and gigantic breasts, she is naked but for a red headband covering her forehead. she is on her hands and knees on a wooden table. a grey demon is fucking her ass from behind. his massive cock goes in and out of her anus. (anal:1.5), (deep penetration:1.5), (gigantic penis:1.5), (large breasts:1.5), (static shot:1.5), (front view:1.5)

They have removed the option to generate 10 and 15sec clips in one go, but I went for an extension - it's in the zip.

As usual her face morphed to something sloppy.

Her hair gained a two-tone and some length, looks nice.
 

Attachments

Back
Top