[CybOrSpasm] 
Miranda / Mirandas Diner Boobies
"What are you doing?"
"Taking a sip of your soda..?"
"Nope."
"Wha..? Why!?!"
"You do this every time Miranda."
"When go up to the counter, I ask you what do you want to eat."
""A burger and fries." you say."
"I ask you what you want to drink."
""I'm good." You say."
""Are you sure???" I ask."
""Yup, I'm good." You reply."
"And then, after we sit down to eat, you
always end up drinking all
my drink!"
"Well I wasn't thirsty then!"
"But you should have known that once you started eating, you would then need something to drink..!"
""Well I um... thought we would share?"
"No no no no no. It's not "sharing" when you drink almost all of it. Every. Single. Time."
"Baaaaaby!"
"Don't "Baaaby" me. If
you want something to drink, go back up to the counter, stand in line, and then order whatever you want."
"But I don't wanna stand in line again!"
"And neither do I. You had your chance to get a drink of your own. You blew it."
"Troooy..."
"No."
"I'll show you my tits."
"Seen 'em."
"TROY!"
"Well, that vest has no buttons whatsoever. You have been flashing everybody all day long."
"I thought you liked my boobies!?"
"And I do. Very much so. But flashing them at me isn't going to get you my soda."
"Not even if I put them on the table like this?"
"Nope."
"I'll let you squeeze them right here in public!"
"Still a nope."
"What if I crawl under the table, unzip your pants, and then s..."
"Not gonna happen."
"Now, here's ten bucks, go back up there and get your own drink."
"You are being no fun today at all!"
"I may not be fun, but I'm also not thirsty..."
"Fine!"
"You might want to pull your vest closed? No?"
Evidently not as she just took it off and threw it at me.
"And no blow job under the table for you now!"
"You had to shout that in front of the whole diner? Really?"
"Aaaand two cops just pulled into the parking lot. Here we go again..."