Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Artists] Melissa N. - Melissa 822 inspired Comics, Stories & Artwork

You serious right now? :D
1702880140286.png

His OP there.

I don't have , but you can visit hanna's kemono page , there almost everything available.
To be honest, I lost interest on Hanna , cause hanna's story has potential to grow , but he/she never do the job . And lost track or make it less desirable, everything for business, Fated disguise all of them had the potential to grow more .but he or she couldn't do the job properly

I don't have , but you can visit hanna's kemono page , there almost everything available.
To be honest, I lost interest on Hanna , cause hanna's story has potential to grow , but he/she never do the job . And lost track or make it less desirable, everything for business, Fated disguise all of them had the potential to grow more .but he or she couldn't do the job properly
I think I'm in a similar position. I start reading her stories and they have lots of potential but for me the part where they just out of nowhere with zero inner conflict accept that they are women and they like men is disappointing

Speaking of that do you kmow other authors or stories (with images preferably) about crossdressing where the character slowly accepts and adapts to being a girl?

Does anyone know did Mexican Princess and does anyone have anymore of it?

Attachments

• 01-36 (2132x1200).rar
    01-36 (2132x1200).rar
    8.6 MB · Views: 23
I think I'm in a similar position. I start reading her stories and they have lots of potential but for me the part where they just out of nowhere with zero inner conflict accept that they are women and they like men is disappointing

Speaking of that do you kmow other authors or stories (with images preferably) about crossdressing where the character slowly accepts and adapts to being a girl?
There is lot , but I don't remember much right now , in stories, I remember, demain fox story
And in comic there is lot ,I mean lot .
New comics you may know , so I am not gonna mention new ones , yes in some old and free comics , what I remember right now is CBlack's comics- , collage TANGLED WEB , collage lifes , opportunitys etc ..I can't remember correctly right now , so you can visit Tgcomics.com and there you can find many old and new comics.

There is lot , but I don't remember much right now , in stories, I remember, demain fox story
And in comic there is lot ,I mean lot .
New comics you may know , so I am not gonna mention new ones , yes in some old and free comics , what I remember right now is CBlack's comics- , collage TANGLED WEB , collage lifes , opportunitys etc ..I can't remember correctly right now , so you can visit Tgcomics.com and there you can find many old and new comics.
Thank you, I'll check it out!, if you have any favorites plase let me know

Kemono updated:

Switching Gears to Dresses and Heels (Part 7 and 8) :​

Page 124.jpeg

Attachments

• Switching Gears to Dresses and Heels Part 7.zip
    Switching Gears to Dresses and Heels Part 7.zip
    23.7 MB · Views: 40
  • Switching Gears to Dresses and Heels Part 8.zip
    Switching Gears to Dresses and Heels Part 8.zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 33

Fated Disguise - Chapter 15 by Hanna23 in zip enjoy.​