Jackjons
Well-known member
I have to talk to the mods , these types of bitching is now every where.One would think mods on this website would just nuke the accounts that constantly fill up the forum with pointless bitching.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have to talk to the mods , these types of bitching is now every where.One would think mods on this website would just nuke the accounts that constantly fill up the forum with pointless bitching.
This is not mellisaN, it is a similar artists. This name was from 8 muss . We carry that emmosons with us and created this thread. Here you can find everything which art style is similar to MelissaN .If you want to keep this as a melissa n thread can we at least get dedicated threads for these artists instead of calling them "melissanlikes"? It seems clear to me that there are too many different audiences here that have been bunched up.
Go for Elina. We are rooting for you . And by the way i am really eager to see any of yours story to get comics adaptation, I am a big fan of yours, you know that .that is the intention
True and I got really angry this time you know, i generally didn't get angry much but this time.The only people being bullied here are those recieving undue criticism for having the audacity to share something, clearly related to this thread topic, that they put together in their free time and not for profit, who foolishly thought that they were sharing with like-minded individuals and not armchair critics who create nothing themselves.
DAZ AI was ended in may 2025. Also work time to time in DAZ and talk with tg artists, didn't hear anyone said use ai workflows or they even exist.Daz studio has a full AI workflow…. This is what I’m talking about. I would not be so quick to give these people credit like they don’t use AI when Daz studio has a whole suit of AI tools there is even Daz AI will full text to image creation. I’ll never understand the people that complain nonstop about AI…
thanks honeyGo for Elina. We are rooting for you . And by the way i am really eager to see any of yours story to get comics adaptation, I am a big fan of yours, you know that .
Can the mods just delete all the posts to that rant and clean up the thread ?ffs wrap it up already. people are here to see the content, not to hear yall yap at each other.
post anything you like, just don't spam post by splitting it through 5-6 posts which couldve just been one.
even the comics and content get a single post per chapter.
it's been 2 days already.
Hey, could you share this story in a single file, or could someone else do it?here you go.. "Maid" from indiantgstories...
Good luk with any decision you make mate but remember safety first. On the other hand the arguments took a little heat because It is just about on an adult-comic but about respecting the people who makes the forums grow with material that you may or may not like but you must be nice in the critic.I previously shared part of an e‑book here. I am still processing my thoughts about my wish to transition into the appearance of a mature woman.
I am a man in my 30s hoping to look like a woman in her 50s. I have consulted doctors about this. One doctor in South Korea said this can be achieved for me, while doctors from other countries would not agree. This is a true‑life situation.
Last time I opened up about my situation, I received hateful comments even though I had offended no one; some people simply took an instant dislike to me.
I chose to share because I thought this forum would be accepting, but I underestimated the mindset of certain individuals. I will not bring this topic up again after this post.
I honestly do not understand why people start arguments on an adult‑fiction forum of all places.
Thank you very much for your well‑wishes. However, I believe neither side should blame the other.Good luk with any decision you make mate but remember safety first. On the other hand the arguments took a little heat because It is just about on an adult-comic but about respecting the people who makes the forums grow with material that you may or may not like but you must be nice in the critic.
I share my experiences here because this forum covers relevant topics. Admittedly, I failed to consider that some people would not want to hear about them.Sorry that happened to you. Hope things go well for you whatever you end up doing. Nobody should have been rude about you talking about that.
That said I would suggest if you want to talk about those things you would be better off in other threads which hopefully you have found. Threads such as these are at least supposed to be more focused on the work of the authors or the subject they were created for (as much as it doesn't seem like it atm) And there are many posts or threads maybe here but I know for certain on tgcomics or other sites that would serve you much better for that.
And yes people should be able to express their opinions on the thread including what is being posted on it when it is such a grey area without being attacked about it.
Buuuut yea we should really try and move on like many are expressing now and go back to trying to focus on the authors and content shared.
I have one in zip file upto last month update if you want in jpg format?Hey, could you share this story in a single file, or could someone else do it?![]()
If you can, please upload in any format, it would be much appreciatedI have one in zip file upto last month update if you want in jpg format?
Hey there, first of all thanks for sharing the sensetive & most secret part of your with us here .I previously shared part of an e‑book here. I am still processing my thoughts about my wish to transition into the appearance of a mature woman.
I am a man in my 30s hoping to look like a woman in her 50s. I have consulted doctors about this. One doctor in South Korea said this can be achieved for me, while doctors from other countries would not agree. This is a true‑life situation.
Last time I opened up about my situation, I received hateful comments even though I had offended no one; some people simply took an instant dislike to me.
I chose to share because I thought this forum would be accepting, but I underestimated the mindset of certain individuals. I will not bring this topic up again after this post.
I honestly do not understand why people start arguments on an adult‑fiction forum of all places.
It doesn't matter what the format is; I just want to read this story. it would be much appreciated.I have one in zip file upto last month update if you want in jpg format?