Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] Melissa N. - Melissa 822 inspired Comics, Stories & Artwork

A little teaser

Hi, guys! While I'm thinking over a new story, I decided to make something like a short fan remake. Looking at the teaser, probably many of you can guess what I'm talking about🤭 I'm currently waiting for an answer from the original author whether I can post it and if so, I'll do it straight away.

What do you guys think this is?
IMG_7428.jpeg

Yes the original was by MelissaN, i think liltkit liked it a lot and they decided to make a remake, using better models, the original had Ariana on the cover above if i remember correctly.

Yes the original was by MelissaN, i think liltkit liked it a lot and they decided to make a remake, using better models, the original had Ariana on the cover above if i remember correctly.
If lilkit gonna make it , then for sure it gonna be a bombshell bimbo

Fan remake?? Wasn't A lesson for the teacher was MelissaN's one of the old comics, one of the beginning stage ?! Is that same one ?
Yes. It what he says:
"So here it is, guys😋I'd say, this story started my journey into the world of Tg fiction and it still remains one of my favorites out here...."

I also loved this comics long ago. it's a pity Melissa didn't continue with this format.

Yes. It what he says:
"So here it is, guys😋I'd say, this story started my journey into the world of Tg fiction and it still remains one of my favorites out here...."

I also loved this comics long ago. it's a pity Melissa didn't continue with this format.
Well to be honest it was not only for lilkit I believe many of us strat reading tg comics, gender Bender with the strat with a lesson for a teacher, at that time no one making that kind of story ! That was new style at that time . That time there was tgtrinity , cblack , infinity sgine ,hollydunn they are ruling!
The format was new

Well to be honest it was not only for lilkit I believe many of us strat reading tg comics, gender Bender with the strat with a lesson for a teacher, at that time no one making that kind of story ! That was new style at that time . That time there was tgtrinity , cblack , infinity sgine ,hollydunn they are ruling!
The format was new
Melissa has inspired with her art many artists to start creating , everyone knows that. I meant that I liked the regression into a teenage schoolgirl not with bimbo shapes and a good pace. Now I'm thinking of Like father, Like daughter also contains this line at Liltkit.

Now I thought well that Liltkit won't change canon and don't make Melissa's character with huge forms and lips.:LOL:

Liltkit A Lesson for the Teacher Fan Remake Part 1

Attachments

• Page 11.jpeg
    Page 11.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • Page 10.jpeg
    Page 10.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
  • Page 9.jpeg
    Page 9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • Page 8.jpeg
    Page 8.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
  • Page 7.jpeg
    Page 7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
  • Page 6.jpeg
    Page 6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
  • Page 5.jpeg
    Page 5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
  • Page 4.jpeg
    Page 4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
  • Page 3.jpeg
    Page 3.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
  • Page 2.jpeg
    Page 2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
  • Page 1.jpeg
    Page 1.jpeg
    996.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Page 12.jpeg
    Page 12.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 137
  • Page 13.jpeg
    Page 13.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • Page 14.jpeg
    Page 14.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
  • Page 25.jpeg
    Page 25.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
  • Page 24.jpeg
    Page 24.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
  • Page 23.jpeg
    Page 23.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
  • Page 22.jpeg
    Page 22.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
  • Page 21.jpeg
    Page 21.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
  • Page 20.jpeg
    Page 20.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
  • Page 19.jpeg
    Page 19.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
  • Page 18.jpeg
    Page 18.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 119
  • Page 17.jpeg
    Page 17.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • Page 16.jpeg
    Page 16.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
  • Page 15.jpeg
    Page 15.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
Here's the comparison of the original vs remake

Attachments

• TEACHER52.png
    TEACHER52.png
    2 MB · Views: 136
  • Page 19.jpeg
    Page 19.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 118
Here's the comparison of the original vs remake
So. The text would be the exact same! Hmmm , just art will be changed?!! Then I would be little disappoint ! Becouse, it is not that Melissa's art was that bad at that time too ! I was guessing lilkit will change the text too little bit , !

So. The text would be the exact same! Hmmm , just art will be changed?!! Then I would be little disappoint ! Becouse, it is not that Melissa's art was that bad at that time too ! I was guessing lilkit will change the text too little bit , !
No, it is immediately obvious that the pace here is much faster and the text is edited. Art awesome!

No, it is immediately obvious that the pace here is much faster and the text is edited. Art awesome!
Well yea , if I remember correctly, the original comics were 200+ or near 200 pages, it was not a short comics at that time! But I think remake ones will be shorter then the original maybe around 160 to 170 pages

Well yea , if I remember correctly, the original comics were 200+ or near 200 pages, it was not a short comics at that time! But I think remake ones will be shorter then the original maybe around 160 to 170 pages
No, much shorter. Current 25 page is 61 in original. There are no close-up pages at all like in original. I watched the original and what can I say, you can see how Melissa's narrative has changed since then. What I loved about this comic is the long and detailed transformation of the character externally and internally throughout the comic. I think that's what got a lot of us, and people like Liltkit to even start making their own comics.

Back
Top Bottom