[Various Artists] 😈 Hot Arts and Sciences 😈

[berseh] :devilish: Zack on the run 19
"Please don't mind the mess", joked Sandy now wearing only underwears and stockings.

"I like the furniture" Zack laughed, rubbing a huge, terrifying dildo mounted onto some nightmarish machine. "fucking classy, haw haw!"

The Federal agent couldn't hold it anymore:

"You gotta be out of your mind" she shot angrily "if you imagine women like the two of us can disappear without you ending with an injection for each of you and-"
but she was stopped by Zack's noisy slap.

I couldn't believe she still had this fire in her! She was so brave while me in contrast had no energy to fight.
The best I could do was to retreat inside myself, numb my sensations, deny my environment...

Go into half-life mode.

After a short ride in the van when Zack held the two of us in his grasp we had been pushed down cold stairs and then our hoods had been taken off.
Just the sight of the cavernous basement made me fall on my knees.
The horror! The hell promised to us!

The black man had pulled me back up and pushed me against my infortunate companion.
Not really brutal but determined.

The police had been so close to save me! I sobbed again, pitying myself.
What? When will it end? How will it end?
Was this going to be the last step into my journey to hell?

I tried not to stare at what looked like torture machines.

What did this woman plan with Zack for us?

They had been talking of making money out of me.. Was it? Was it, like..

Making snuff movies?

!Zack#5_018_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
​

[berseh] Zack on the run 20
 
Last edited:
[berseh] :devilish: The Novice 55
Drinking... He's been drinking for a moment now.
I'm so thirsty.



While I was still dangling from the branch, writhing from the excruciating pain of the savage whipping, trembling and crying, the cruel Skatjah quietly collected wood and set a fire.
Then the monster produced a bottle and a barrel of wine from the basis of the tree. He triumphantly waved it at me:

"We Skatjah rule the world! Everywhere we find what we need! And when we need more it all comes to us."
He pawed my breast.
"Just like you, idiot!" he laughed.

He sat down, ate and began to drink, ignoring me. Deaf to my exhausted whining, blind to my tears.
Then at one point he released me from the tree.
Tied my wrists behind my back.

And went on, drinking.
The Novice 56.jpg
 
[tawnyt] :devilish: The Challenge 25-26
... after that, she needs a few minutes to recover from this powerful orgasm ...
The Challenge 25.jpg
Shortly afterwards, the two base plates come together, relieving Ana-Sofia of the vibrations of the vibrator and the tightly tensioned ass hook. The system is configured to give her enough time to recover before the next wave starts.
The Challenge 26.jpg
 
[tawnyt] :devilish: The Submission Park 05, 06
The Submission Park 05_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
Tawny enters the admission center and is immediately welcomed.
Andromeda 69: "Hello Tawny, welcome here. I'm Andromeda 69 and I'll be looking after and torturing you for the next 48 hours."
Tawny: "I'm pleased to meet you and I'm even more pleased about what awaits me here."
Andromeda 69: "By the way, you're the first to choose the Extreme Tour. Everyone else seems to want to try it out first, but you're fully committed to it. I like that."
Tawny: "Oh, that means I'm the proof of concept for you, so to speak ;) I have no problem with that. May I ask what you are?"
Andromeda 69: "Yes, you can ask."
Tawny waits a little for another answer and then follows up: "So?"
The Submission Park 06_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
Instead of giving an answer, Andromeda 69 grabs Tawny and gives her a long and very intense kiss, which takes Tawny completely by surprise and almost takes her breath away.
After their lips part again, the tip of Andromeda's nose rests on Tawny's and she looks deep into her eyes with a smile: "What am I, you want to know? I'm your Mistress and I'm going to have a lot of fun with you, but first we have to make a few preparations."
Andromeda points to the desk: "Please sit down, we're going to find out your preferences and limits together ..."
Tawny nods: "Yes, Mistress"
 
[berseh] :devilish: Zack on the run 20
Fortunately they didn't rape or beat us that night.
We were relieved of the rude restraints and locked in what must have been a store room, convenient to them so we could be watched.

The Black man brought us water and some food, the meat of which I asked Eve (she had by then asked me to call her by her first name) to take from my plate and eat. Fries and a little bleak salad was on my menu.
I was exhausted. Physically, as much as emotionnally.

We sat on the bed that was there, letting me suppose we weren't the first to have been locked in this private jail.
What had become of them? Were they women promised to forced prostitution?

Was that what will become of us?

We ate. We drank. For the first time we were just the two of us.


"Don't lose hope", whispered the Fed."Help will come. There's so much force looking for you, and for him."

I stared at her. I shrugged. Help? Like, what? The total failure of the police...

"How ya?" interrupted the raucous, hated voice of my tormentor, suddenly standing on the other side of our cell.
"Checking on my pri-my porpe- my prott-shit! " he kicked the wall, frustrated by his difficult locution.

"My sluts! Ass and money, that's what you are, haw haw!"

He looked at us, his offensive gaze loitering around Eve's privates, to make her uncomfortable.
Instead, she jumped.


"You're already dead, ape! "She snapped "You have no idea what's after you! Your only chance now is to release us! And if you denounce th other two freaks, you might get a rebate. A chance to come out when you're eighty!"

"Hey, fiesty?" he stepped back, mimicking a boxing fight." Stop the shit Fedcunt, I know they'll charge me for the death of fucking O'Malley. They'll give me the fucking shot, so might as well do anything I want with you fuckmeats!"

Eve looked taken aback.

"What? But O'Malley's not dead."

Zack's face froze. For once he shut his mouth.

"He's alive and well. But the more you keep us, the more you hurt us, and your year credits are growing in the joint!" she continued. "Let us go now. I'm FBI, you know what it means to harm one?"

"You cunt!" he barked. His face went red." You'd say anything to get out, right? I know he's dead. And it's not my fault, it's him, the fucker! You pissing yourself, bitch but it's too late I know he's dead and you'll charge me! "
His breath hastened.
And then he smiled. He flashed his stupid, heinous smile that I had already seen so much..


"'Cause I'm going to make loads of money with blondie's ass! Fuck rich guys will rent her for so much! Dollars will rain! An actress! A cebel-celerbi- a famous pussy like hers? Thousands, maybe millions! And you'll be added to the rent, haw haw!"

I just rested there on the bed, trying not to register what he had said. All this time I had been sleeping on the floor of the cabin. A bed, however it smelled, however dirty..

But how could what Zack has said stay mute inside my mind?
I was going to be whored to perverts?

What kind of horrors...

I just sobbed. Just wept.

It was no use to hope anymore.


!Zack#5_019.jpg
​
 
[berseh] :devilish: Zack on the run 21

"Wake up! PsssT! Wake up, berseh"whispered a voice.

I had been sleeping.
For the first time- maybe because for once I laid on a bed, maybe because I was too exhausted but most surely because I had fallen asleep with Eve holding my hand.

Now I opened my eyes. She was leaning over me, her finger signaling me not to make noise.
It was night and silent in the awful basement where we had been brought.


"Get up now, and be careful not to make anything fall." she added, taking my arm in her hand.

It was dark in the vast room beyond the storeroom they had...stored us into.
Not enough to blind us, though.
A quick glance showed me that she had managed -no idea how- to disassemble one of the wooden bars of our prison.
Wide enough for us to go through!

What a woman!

She passed through it and silently walked to the corner. Her body was fit, precise and in spite of the numerous scars and welts, very agile.
At first hesitantly and still wasted I followed her. It felt like life was coming back inside me!

I joined her next to the corner. Put my hand on her shoulder.


And the light went on!

"Where ya think you're going sluts!"

I almost jumped in the air, terrified and turned my head:

They were there, the three of them, watching.

!Zack#5_020.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time
An important question that has obsessed billions of human beings, leaving them in a place of spiritual devastation.
Only the Bervialst Institute dared engage on the long journey leading to the essential truth, and investigate:
Is it about tea or..about time?
cover.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 02
Depending on specific country traditions -here in UK- the Bervialst Institute noted that tea time seems to follow rigorous protocols.
Page_2.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 03
The Bervialst Institute confirms that sharing tea time doesn't necessarily mean attendees drink from the same cup.
Page_3.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 04
Like most major scientific organisation, the Bervialst Institute recognizes the major role sharing tea plays for social links.
Page_4.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 05
The Bervialst Institute does not forget that Tea Time is first of all about drinking, whether tea, coffee, juices. And of course ale or all sorts of other options will feature.
Page_5.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 06
According to the data, it occurred to the Bervialst Institute that tea time was widely considered a welcome moment out of daily routine.
Page_6.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 07
The Bervialst Institute confirms that one of the most appreciated element of tea time is its daily occurrence.
Page_07.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 09
World-acclaimed Bervialst Institute attests that tea time is a fundamental opportunity for couples to connect and tell each member their place in the relationship.
Page_09.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 10
According to the latest Bervialst Institute poll, 49% people wish tea time would lead to frank, open discussions. 51% had no opinion.
Page_10.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 11
Morning tea, the Bervialst Institute observed, must not extend too long as the agenda of the day must be carried on.
Page_11.jpg
 
Back
Top