[Various Artists] 😈 Hot Arts and Sciences 😈

[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 12
The Bervialst Institute is sorry to admit that some people refused to answer to our requests.
Page_12.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time 14
The Bervialst Institute decided they had collected enough data for their research.
They would like to thank all participants for their support and comments
Page_14.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Tea Time - Epilogue
Convinced nothing else of interest to its research would happen, the Bervialst Institute sent its staff on holidays.
Page_15.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 01
Following their world-acclaimed academic studies on moderators, online therapists and other sex abusers, the Bervialst Institute is now publishing their latest fieldwork in the fascinatingly harmonious ways movie casts and crews bond to offer entertainment and moral enhancement to the public.
A scientific accomplishment like no other!
Cover Page.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 02
In their survey, our researchers found that contrarily to popular rumors, relations between famed actors and anonymous staff members were mainly cordial, friendly and based on equal terms.
Page 2.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 03
Setting arrangements in a movie set, such as trailers for actors effectively ease most tensions and allow for harmonious interactions.
Page 3.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 04
Checks and counterchecks convinced our staff that promotion and demotion are frequent in an otherwise very hierarchical working structure
Page 4.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 05
The Bervialst Institute was surprised by the quality of communication between departments: heads, cast, technicians, engineers, administration all fluid and attentive to each others, certainly one of the reasons this is such a profitable industry.
Page 5.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 06
The Bervialst Institute's analysis led our scientists to conclude: Teamwork tend to deliver better performances.
Page 06.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 07
The Bervialst Institute duly noted that imbalance in the ratio men/women may lead to increased rivalry.
Page 7.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 09
As expected, the Bervialst Institute can confirm that actors may sometimes be excessively pampered (chauffeurs, bodyguards, makeup artists, concierge and the likes)
Page 9.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 10
According to the report of the Bervialst Institute, successful teams pay special attention when moving from one venue to another.
Page 10.jpg


[berseh] :devilish: Team Spirit 11 ⬅️
 
Last edited:
[berseh] :devilish: The club 01
I resented going to John Gallow's talk-show because I find those TV things too complacent and.. Unoriginal! Just to show my agents and the production I hadn't appreciated the pressure to feature, I refused to wear the expected miniskirt🤭.

But I must say his new formula of inviting two different personalities around the same topic turned out to be entertaining.
I was invited as the usual bimbo who had-it-all because of her looks, facing the most famous and smartest American divorce lawyer, Lydia Klinge-Eaton to confront different aspects of feminism today.
And I have to admit.. It was fun. John directed our exchanges brilliantly and because of Ms. Klinge-Eaton's experience, very instructive to me.
F2-11.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: The club 02
We continued to chat in the dressing room. Lydia Klinge-Eaton was obviously brilliant but warm and friendly.
At one point I could see she looked at me, hesitating.

"If I know what promotion tours are, and if you don't have any plans I assume you're "condemned" -she winked- to room service in a solitary suite in the palace your production set up for you, right?"

" Maybe I'll take a stroll or go to the pool but.. " I nodded, giggling. "You assume well".

"Look, I'm supposed to join friends of mine who organised a little evening to celebrate my appearance on the show" she went on, rolling her eyes. "Nothing much. Mainly a nice dinner and a debate on how I messed it!" And she laughed.
She paused, checking my reaction.

"Why don't you come, berseh? I'm sure they'll be very impressed and you'll get to meet some real people in a great place. And my driver would leave you back at your hotel."

"Oh that sounds nice. You sure they won't mind?"

"Are you kidding me?" She laughed openly "They'll rate me higher for bringing you to the evening!"
Scene 01 B and Dominique in Talk Show Dressing Room v2.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: The club 03
En route to the party the conversation got a little more personal as it usually does. She told me jokingly that being a divorce lawyer got her to never marry!
We giggled.

"What about you?" she asked. "Like anyone I know you dated X and Z (a global star and a very famous other man. Liaisons that put me in the spotlights when I was 19 and 23) but that was a couple years ago. Anything solid these days?"

Something in the way she asked made me wonder if she was hitting on me. Maybe because I could feel her strong personality and I wanted no misunderstanding I spontaneously answered more precisely than I normally would"

"Well Lydia.. You know I'm straight, right?"

She nodded, her eyes straight into mine.

" But I met the love of my life" I went on, embarrassed to feel I was blushing and that I couldn't keep my eyes into hers. "I still say I'm straight -and I love my godfather! but.. but I passionately love this incredible woman.. From Austria..She's my lover and.. and my Mistress."
B and Dominique 02 v2.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: The club 04
"Your Mistress..." she said slowly.

And then she brusquely turned her body towards mine, her face suddenly showing the signs of the most ferocious anger.

"Your MISTRESS?"

She grabbed my hair, pulled my head back. It was violent, it was brutal.

"You little fuck! You damn, sweet little lezzie!"she spluttered rageously.

"Aaahh! L-Lydie?"

I tried to free my head but she pulled even stronger.

"I suspected that, you little hypocrite! You're one of those pampered sluts feeling so guilty right? Need to be punished, isn't that so? "

"No! What are you say-Aahhh!"

She slapped me. Hard.
Once.
Twice!

"Shut up! shut up, spoiled bitch! Shut.Up!

Just as I was going to protest, she landed another hard, dry slap on my face.
I could vaguely hear the driver chuckle.

"From now on I don't want you to say a word, hear me? Hear me, trollop? Nod!
...
"Nod!"

I was lost. She had struck me so hard, I was confused and most of all I was shocked and terrified.

I nodded.

She sat back, smiling.
Scene 02 B and Dominique in Car v2.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: The club 05
"Yess, Just what I figured" she went on, her hand still maintaining her grip on my hair.

"P-Please, d-don't-"

She reacted brutally, pulling even harder on the back of my head, her voice rising in ferocity.

"Shut up! Shut up you girl! Did I allow you to speak? Haven't I just told you to remain silent?"

I froze. Not that it hurt so much but her dominant, implacable attitude subdued me. All in her made it clear this was a one way thing. Her way. Unobjectionable.
She began pulling the strap of my top, very slowly, her eyes fixed on mine.

"You're just what we needed for my friends at the party..."

....*breathing, shivering*

Oh, but isn't it a nice little breast here?" raising her voice:"What d'you say Sanjay? Will they like her?"

From his seat, and to my deepest shame, the driver chuckled again.

"Certainly Ma'am. Very much a good addition!"

In a quite unreal retreat of my mind I felt her hand cupping my breast. Appraising it. Pawing. Pressing.

"You're going to be an obedient little thing, and everything will be fine. Nod!"

I remained fixed, fighting my tears.

"Nod!" she repeated. Facing my silence she shot to Sanjay, the driver:"Show her"

From his seat he casually lifted a crop that had been hiddenfrom sight by the front passenger top of the seat.


"See, little filly?" she asked mockingly. I will gladly apply this on you whenever I deem it necessary. So nod now. Nod that you will obey. NOD!"

I almost choked.

I nodded.
Scene 02 B and Dominique in Car v4 -2000.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: The club 06
And then my top was off. Naked, alone with those two who found it in their right to..

"So it's true the rumor.. About your skin"...

I said nothing. I could feel the ring on her finger as she rubbed it against my nipple.

"I's so smooth. Like silk, I love it! I'm not so much into inflicting pain you know berseh but make no mistake: I'll have no qualms whipping this if you don't behave. "

I swallowed hard.

"And they say I'm great with the whip. Precise."

...

" Very precise."

"You are, Ma'am!" the driver added.

She had taken control. He was openly giggling and sending what I imagined spiteful, lusty gazes at me.

"I had no time to bring Champagne to the party but my friends will be much happier with what I'm bringing: A pretty toy for tonight"

I moaned plaintively. Was about to beg but she sensed it and pinched my nipple.

"What?What,? she barked, switching her voice again, back to the rude and sharp tone. "Better not forget my rules! You're my thing tonight and my things don't speak!"

I lowered my head out of despair. Resignation. My shoulders.. kind of slumped.

"Sit erect! Erect!"

The feeling of defeat.. so acute. I immediately obeyed.

This was it.. Again.
Again...

Someone had decided to make use of me .. And was going to offer me as.. what? Party slave?

Scene 03 B and Dominique in Car v2.jpg
​
 
Back
Top