[Various Artists] 😈 Hot Arts and Sciences 😈

[berseh] :devilish: The club 07
The car stopped.
Night was falling.

The door was opened.

There, waiting for us I saw them.

Staring hard. Already appraising me.
I knew then that it had always been planned ahead.

"Step down" ordered Lydia, keeping a tight hold of my arm.
"Remember not to say a word. Not a word, you understand?" and again this ferocious tone. "One word is worth three strokes of the crop! Or a whip if it happens inside. "

I must have let out a moan of fear.
Or defeat, because she pressed tighter.
The caress of the crop against my back told me...

"Now get out, you little pet!"

Shivering.
Shivering...

I stepped down on the pavement.
Scene 05 B and Lydia in Car5.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: The club 08
It was nearly night but we were in plain sight, in a large avenue.
Would I be allowed to conceal my breasts from their gaze?

Lydia pressed my arm in her grip. Softly tapped the crop on my thigh. As a consumate Dom she had perceived my reflex.

No, I would not be allowed.

"Just in time" said the bald man."Congratulations on your catch".

He smiled at me, his eyes slowly going up and down. The masked man remained silent but his eyes went the same course.
I was pushed forward, closer to them and to the building behind.

Now was the time for me to free myself, yank her grip off! Now, to scream for help, to -

"You know the rules, Lydia" the man went on in the same tranquil and polite tone."Of course you know" he chuckled. "After all you're one of those who wrote them".

His eyes on me became hard.

"She must be collared before we step in".

All strength...
All my fighting mood... where was it?
I began to quiver. Goosebumps. React. React! React now! Why was I so weak? Like a mouse among three snakes.
A bird, and they were foxes.

The masked man who had kept his arms behind him calmly opened them.

I saw what they held.
The Club 08 v5final.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: The club 09
"The rule is that a person of your condition may only enter if properly collared" she said as her fingers swiftly and adroitly locked the object distinctive of my new status.

The strong feeling of the leather against my naked skin was a shock.
Her fingers fidgeting around the lock were cold.
Her gaze told me she knew more about me than I did.

She had imprisoned me.

I was mesmerized, fascinated, paralysed; unable to raise my arms and stop her from taking such advantage.

Fear. Doubt. Even a glimpse of terror struck me acutely, almost painfully.
I dared not meet the men's eyes but I was aware of their attention.

They owned me.

Conscious also that my body sent all sorts of confusing messages.
I was quivering. Protesting but also.. I felt like growing.

Expanding into the unknown.
The Club 09 v2.jpg
 
[berseh] :devilish: The club 10
Pulling on the leash Lydia walked forward, to the entrance of the building.

In a dream I felt the tug. The collar pulled, made me follow her footsteps.
I believe I let a soft moan come out of my trembling chest.

In the corner of my eyes I could feel the men watching the show we must have offered.
Their gazes were razor sharp, like I was already their sacrificial plaything.

The emotion tightened my bare skin. My nipples must have hardened, exposing my sensuality.
My involvement.

There was no way I could pull off now.

I was the lamb, hypnotized by the bright, strong light coming from the hall.

My mind swirled in a messy rush of desires and fears and doubts and, trying to catch up to what I was letting me get into..
What will they want?
What will they do?

How will they get the most of me?


Will they get it?
The Club 10 v4.jpg

​
[berseh] :devilish: The club 11 ⬅️

​
 
[marissa-84] :devilish: News Never Stops - Before & After
As always. marissa-84 was a professional TV reporter for KC News. She would be there ready to report no matter the story. Sometimes she’d be flying by without even being prepared with the full details.

Marissa was out with cameraman Nathan Preston to report on a story regarding some of the old townhouses of Kesstock and what they’d be used for in a modern 21st century Kesstock.

To her surprise, Marissa was invited inside by one homeowner once they heard what she was reporting on and soon enough, the live broadcast took a turn as the homeowner decided to give Marissa a full-on experience of their talents.

With Marissa soon stripped naked, gagged and bound, she tried to get help, but it was no good. Nathan showcased his own professional skills as he transitioned into showing off Marissa in all her glory as the bound TV reporter could only mummur and struggle.

The report was interrupted when a bondage maid employee Melissa Patrase walked in. Pleased to see for once someone else experiencing the handywork of the homeowner, she could actually do some cleaning for once, though stopping to tease Marissa before she did so...
news_never_stops___before_after_by_schulzworld_dijfz24.png
 
[marissa-84] :devilish: Army Tresspasser 1
The army are known to take things seriously and Commander Eric was no different. When he received an alert advising him that an intruder has strayed onto the army land, he swiftly order a guard unit to capture them.

After bringing MagicalFirefly in for questioning (probably she was innocent), it was established that there was no plot against the army. However, trespassing was a serious crime and so she was brought to the edge of the base and secured to a metal frame.

Marissa-84 came by with her news crew, wanting to get a word from the army commander regarding the captives activities on the base for a TV interview. However, the commander remained tight lipped, instead focusing on reminding people to not trespass...
army_tresspasser_1_by_schulzworld_dfkbnxt.png
 
[marissa-84] :devilish: Army Tresspasser 2
As the interview ended, a army recruit got the attention of the commander.

"Sir, I’ve been instructed to let you know the journalist doesn't have the right pass to be on base nor this area."

The commander nodded and instructed the recruit and another officer to join him as he returned to marissa-84 who was finishing her report. They surrounded the news reporter and then on the spot, performed a strip search, leaving Marissa helplessly exposed in front of her viewers.

Despite finding nothing illegal, the commander was not going to let Marissa go free for she too, would have to learn the same lesson MagicalFirefly had.

Once Marissa was secured in a similar metal frame next to MagicalFirefly, the commander instructed army recruit Rhiannon Cunningham to continue reporting on behalf of Marissa. While Rhiannon was reporting, both Marissa and MagicalFirefly could be heard whimpering in the background.
army_tresspasser_2_by_schulzworld_dfkbnxr.png
 
[wurger] :devilish: SnS Miri's Cherry
GetGalleryItem (4).jpg
Anticipation and nervousness coursed through Miri as she watched her Domme, Mistress K, prepare for their play session. Miri had engaged in light BDSM play with her girlfriend, but tonight is her first real experience as a sub. Scared, excited and increasingly aroused, Miri takes in all of the toys being laid out by Mistress K.

Oh boy, this is going to be intense...
GetGalleryItem (5).jpg
Mistress finished her preperations and walked across the room to loom over Miri. Mistress stood in silence for several monents, Miri's heart beating faster in anticipation of whatever was to come. Mistress slipped her fingers gently under Miri's chin and lifted her face, their eyes meeting.

"Are you ready?" Mistress asked.

Unable to speak due to the gag, Miri could only nod. Mistressed slid her fingers from beneath Miri's chin, the soft touch making Miri shivver.

That was to be the last gentle touch Miri would experience for quite some time.

"Then we begin. Assume the second position."
GetGalleryItem (6).jpg
Miri moved into the required position as Mistress fetched a crop to begin. Miri's pulse rate picked up as Mistress knelt behind her. A chill of mixed fear and excitement rushed through Miri's body.

"Such a cute ass you have," Master remarked as she tapped the tip of the crop against her hand. "And it's going to be so red when I'm finished with you tonight."
 
[wurger] :devilish: SnS Miri's Cherry 2
GetGalleryItem (7).jpg
Miri tensed as the tapping sound stopped. Her hands were shaking as Miri anticipated the first blow.

"I wonder," Master mused, "Do I take it easy on you, since this is your first time, or do I give you an experience you'll never forget? What do you think?"

"Mmmmphey" Miri said around the gag.

"Sorry dear, I can't understand you. Guess I will just have to decide."
GetGalleryItem (8).jpg
There was a pause, then a swish cut the air as Mistress swung the crop. Then came a smap sound as the thin shaft of the crop struck Miri's skin, immediately followed by a burning, stinging stripe of pain across both of her butt cheeks. Miri flinched as the sudden pain, considerably more than she was expecting. Mistress had used the crop more like a switch, choosing to chart an edgier path for Miri's first sub experience.

Miri moaned around the gag as her body attempted to move away from the pain. Miri stopped herself quickly, but had moved slightly out of her required position.

"Tut, tut," Master chided, "You are not supposed to move away when I am playing with you. First blow, and you are already breaking my rules. Looks like I will need to secure you better."

Uh, oh. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!

Two more stripes on Miri's skin, one on the back of each thigh. The marks burned and Miri's eyes watered.
GetGalleryItem (9).jpg
In short order, Mistress had Miri bent over a horse, hands shackled to the front, in the back her legs spread and secured with a spreader bar. Miri wasn't going anywhere.

Miri felt exposed and extremely vulnerable in this position. She was completely at the mercy of her Mistress.

Fuck, and I'm really turned on. This is nuts.

Miri closed her eyes, sighed, and awaited her Mistress.
 
[wurger] :devilish: SnS Miri's Cherry 3
GetGalleryItem (10).jpg
Mistress knelt in front of Miri, a long wooden rod in her hand.

"Do you know what this is?" Mistress asked.

"No, Mistress," Miri replied.

"This is a cane. One of the more intense and painful impact toys. I'm going to use this on your pretty little ass."

Oh...

"I need to check my email, so I will need you to hold the cane for me." Miri wiggled one of her hands, offering to take the cane. Mistress laughed.

"No, dope. In your mouth. Here's the deal. If, when I return, you haven't dropped the cane, I will give you only five strokes."

Ouch.

"If you drop the cane before I return, you get twenty strokes."

Ouch, ouch.

"Open up," Mistress demanded. Miri opened her mouth and Mistress slid the cane between her teeth. Miri bit down to hold the cane in place.

"One more thing, tooth marks in the cane will get you an extra five strokes. Be good."

Mistress rose and walked away, startling Miri with a slap on the ass as she went.

At first, holding the cane in her mouth was easy, but soon Miri noticed that the handle end was slowly shifting downwards. Miri bit a little harder, trying not to leave tooth marks. Still the cane seemed to be slipping away. It was then that she realized that Mistress had put the cane in her mouth outside of the center of gravity. Miri was losing her hold on the wooden shaft.

She did that on purpuse! Bitch.

Miri was forced to bite harder. She could feel her teeth slightly sinking into the wood.

Shit, that's an extra five. Oh, well. As long as I don't drop it ten strokes is less than what I get if I do drop it.

Gravity, however, was not on Miri's side. It was getting more and more difficult to hold onto the cane.

Maybe if I turn my head to the side, I can get my mouth closer to the handle.

Miri turned her head and attemped to reposition the cane in her mouth. Not a good idea. Miri lost her bite on the cane and it fell to the floor with a loud rattle.

Well, I'm fucked.

Suddenly Mistress was there.

"Well, that's unfortunate. And I can see you made tooth marks on my cane. That cute little ass of yours is sure going to be red when I'm done with it. 25 nice, firm strokes. My arm might get tired."
GetGalleryItem (11).jpg
Mistress sat on the floor in front of Miri. Miri looked up expectantly.

"So, here we are," Mistress said. "This is about to get real, and I just want to make sure you really want to continue."

Do I?

"This is going to be extremely intense and will hurt a bunch. I don't have a light hand. Stay, or go?"

"Stay Mistress," Miri replied after a long pause.

"Stay it is," Mistress replied as she grabbed the cane and rose to her feet. A chill of fear raised goose bumps on Miri's skin as Mistress moved to stand behind her.
GetGalleryItem (12).jpg
Mistress placed her warm hand between Miri's shoulders and pressed down. It could have been a reasurring touch, but no. It was a touch of domination and control. Miri's heart was racing and she broke out in a cold sweat.

Mistress rubbed the cane back and forth across Miri's butt a few times, then stopped, their only contact the hand pressing Miri into the horse.

Nothing happened for what seemed like forever, Mistress letting Miri's anticipation, fear, and tension peak.

"One more thing," Mistress said. "You are to count the strokes. If you forget, or lose count, I will start over from one."

Oh, crap, am I really ready for this? I don't want to wimp out.

Then, Miri heard the swish of the cane cutting through the air...
 
[wurger] :devilish: SnS Miri's Cherry 4
GetGalleryItem (13).jpg
The cane struck Miri's skin with a loud snap, a line of fire blooming across her ass, the shock of intense pain nearly overwhelming her, a shriek of pain and surprise escaping from her lips.

On, my God! That fucking hurts.

"Forgetting something?" Mistress asked, tapping Miri roughly with the cane.

"Wuh...wuh...one," Miri managed to get out, gasping for breath.

Why am I doing this?

Snap.

"Ahhhhh! Two, Mistress."

This is fucking nuts. I need to stop.

Snap. This blow fell across the back of her thighs.

Oh, crap that hurts even more.

"Three," Miri said in a quavering voice, tears running freely down her face.

Snap. This blow fell across the mark of a previous strike, the pain so intense it left Miri panting.

"Four," Miri wailed

That's it, just one more.

Snap. Snap. Two blows in quick succession.

"Five, six," Miri whimpered.

Just one more...

Snap.

Just one more...

Snap.

Snap.

Somewhere around stroke twelve, Miri's stress and fear faded, replaced with a feeling of calm. The pain was still intense, and part of her brain was still calling the count, but suddenly the blows actually became welcome. Miri's breathing steadied and she relaxed against the horse. Miri found herself anticipating the pain, actually lifting her butt to encourage contact, eager for the next blow. Miri was floating, almost euphoric. She was deeply aware of her Mistress, and the physical connection between them, both the hand on Miri's back and the hand wielding the cane. Miri was utterly focused on the experience, riding the wave.

Suddenly the pain ended, 25 strokes had been laid. Strangely, Miri was disappointed.

No, no, I'm not ready to stop!

"Mistress, more...please!"

After a brief pause, snap.
GetGalleryItem (14).jpg
Snap.

"Thirty," Miri gasped as the cane fell yet again.

"Enough," Mistress said, relaxing the preassure of her hand on Miri's back.

"No, Mistress, please..." Miri begged.

"No. Don't question me."

"Yes, Mistress," Miri whined.

As Mistress knelt to release Miri's arms from their restraings, the adrelinine in her veins faded and her legs began trembling. Helped by Mistress, Miri stood with a groan, stiff muscled complaining.

Oh, shit, I can barely stand up. And my butt really hurts.

A feeling of lassitude descended on Miri as she leaned on the horse, waiting for Mistress to remove the spreader bar and leg cuffs.

"Why did you stop Mistress?"

"You wouldn't ask that if you could see your ass. This is your first caning, you need to see how your body responds, how you heal. I could seriously hurt you if we went too far."

Miri wanted to argue, but realized that Mistress was right.

And, fuck, my butt really hurts right now.
End​
 
[berseh] :devilish: Zack on the run 22
​
Then hell broke loose!

Somehow blinded by the sudden strong light, Eve did not defend herself quick enough against the twin assault of the two powerful men who quickly seized and lifted her.
She rued, pushed, pulled, screamed and swore but it was already too late: The sheer muscular power, and what looked like their practice in subjecting a woman made that she was now carried over a couple of terrifying looking devices.

"Got you fedcunt" sneered Zack "and now comes when I fuck those holes, haw haw!"

I looked in horror and hesitated but for me too time had already run out.

"I see you need to be taught how it works for cattle here" grinded Sandy, one hand gripping a strangle hold around my neck, pushing me upward and threatening to suffocate me while her other hand already seized my wrists .

"I've just got exactly what stupid cunts like you need to understand their place!"

Sandy was incredibly strong.

I couldn't even beg as just trying to breathe was enough while my eyes stared in horror at the way the men were handling my companion of misfortune.

We were done.
!Zack#5_021.jpg


​
[berseh] :devilish: Zack on the run 23
 
[berseh] :devilish: Zack on the run 23
I screamed.

I screamed each time Sandy hit me with the cattle prod.

On my knees, her tight grip on my hair I yelled and wailed and begged for her to stop, but she so clearly enjoyed what she was doing.

"Please! Please! It hurts so much! Ohh, so much!"

Her gaze was like that of the devil, her face distorted by contempt and anger and the ecstasy of seeing me grovel.

"Please who?"she answered. "Unruly cows need to know the consequences!"

"Ayyeee! Please please!..Ayyee! Pardon! Forgive me!"

"It's Madame or Mistress to you! Finished the days when you talk to people from your heigts! You're a whore now! A slave! A cow in my stable!"

After they'd grabbed Eve, while the brutal woman had kept me in a paralyzing stranglehold, the men had locked the FBI agent on a strange set.
Her neck locked, her legs spread apart by a mechanism.
She had valiantly resisted but they were stronger.
Now they had her where they wanted. Zack kept pouring his usual torrent of expletives.

"If I feel a tooth Fedcunt ya better know I'll shoot a foot, get it you shithead effbee?" he threatened. "Nobody cares if you limp of miss an arm! You're dispa-pisdo-disposable! Get it holeslut?".
He plunged himself inside her mouth.
She froze, gargled.

"See what happens to the cunt?" spit Sandy close to my face. "Because we gonna sell and rent your don't mean you'll be like porcelain, stupid blond!"

Saying this she hit me again, this time on the nipple. I thought I was going to faint. The pain was beyond anything I could endure.

"Please I'll do what you want! I understand. Please, mercy..I'll obey! "

"Then grab your butt with your hands and spread it while I teach you the rules! You're my whore now you do anything I tell you.

Confused, terrified I dd how I was told.

"I'll sell your holes! A lot of cash: snatch, ass and mouth!"

Then she slapped me.
upscaled (1).jpeg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Zack on the run 24
Once their lust and desire to punish us in the most cruel ways had been satisfied they left us alone in the vast storeroom.
But they didn't allow us to recuperate on the bed as before.

Instead we first had to listen to them debate about what would be best for us to understand that we had become animated sex objects, made to obey.
Sandy told me -eyes in eyes- that it was normal practice when snatched women refused their new life in prostitution.

"You're more or less slaves now. You live to make money." she slapped me softly. "And you! You particularly, you the actress- will make us rich rapidly. The famously kidnapped movie actress.Oh yes! Week after week!"

"Fucking right blondie" approved Zack."Listen well cunt. fucking money!"

"But don't you worry sweetie" continued the woman he apparently shared me with "we'll manage your body and services well. I want you to last before we sell you definitely."
​
With this despairing message they began to suspend Eve by her wrists on a cross, tightly held in leather bracelets.
The agent had passed out, making the job easy for the two muscular men.

As for me I was forced into a vicious state, my neck locked via a collar to a strong metalic pole, my ankles cuffed to force me into a painful half squatting position.

Just before she left behind Zack and the man called Jay, Sandy grabbed my hair and forced a kiss in my mouth.

"Have a nice night sweetie" she said. "It was so nice to meet you".

And then we were alone.

I looked at the suspended, beautiful, brave woman by my side.

And I cried.
Cried and cried.
upscaled.jpeg
 
[berseh] :devilish: Zack on the run 25
"So Miss Winfrock-"

"Please call me Amy!"

"..Amy, to resume your deposition, Mrs. berseh and the agent Denever were alive and relatively in shape when runaway Snowflakes forced them into your car and left, is that right?"

"I so wish I had been able to notify the police yesterday but you see, it took me hours to free myself from the ropes!
Then..Then" she painfully swallowed. Fought against the tears "then with my car and my phone gone, eight miles away from the farm..."
she sobbed.
"Alone and terrified- oh, if you had seen how .. I mean, when after I stopped and he violently pulled me from my car, and grabbed the woman he had thrown right in front of my wheels! !Zack#5_011.jpg Oh, god I had never seen anything like that! I was so happy I never drive fast, I coul have killed her!"

"I hear you Mrs - uh, Amy. This man is extremely dangerous, He's a seasoned criminal and-"

"And then he dragged us to where this woman was, tied to a tree! Naked! I immediately recognized her! The girl in the tv, in the media! Ohh the poor thing.. and I was- I was..forced to give her my clothes..

She cried, covered her face.

"..if you'd seen her, the actress.. - oh my god, I think with Harry we're gonna try stream movies she's in.. Where was I.., yes! shrieking each time he ordered her something.. How she tried to shield herself when he moved toward her. You could see she had been beaten one too often! And this-this..monster, how he kept touching her in, uh, in..and ..how he-.."

For a moment, words could not come out of Amy Winfrock's mouth. She sobbed. Captain Carson waited. If only she had been picked up on her way back after the encounter! They would have spotted the car and it would all have been over!

"I..I..You understand, I had to walk back home! I couldn't let people see me in knickers! Like Furrows-"

"Furrows? who's Furrows?"

"My neighbour.. Couldn't possibly have him see me like this! So, I-I had to walk, and then it was night when I got home and Harry my hubby.. He was so angry! and.. but you say you found my car and can we take it?"

"I'm afraid just not today Amy, as the forensics have to analyse possible signs that could help us."

"Oh? That's too bad, really cause we, uh...kind of needed the- his car and mine, you know?"
!Zack#5_024 modified_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
 
[berseh & Tawny] 😈 The Flaw 1-4
Dominas 01.jpg
Dominas 02.jpg
I was still in bed, voluptuously clinging to the sheets, my body still filled with the delicious treatment it had received from my lover when Tawny came back.
I noticed the amused expression on my Mistress's face.

"We have an invitation" she said, her eyes slowly looking me up and down. "Could be fun".

"Hmmm.. " I moaned.. already aroused by her gaze and opening my legs. "I know what would be fun my Queen.."

"Really?"she giggled. "No, listen to this".
Tawny sat next to me and read the invitation:
"Dear Tawny" it said, "It's been several years now and I've decided to restart the Daring Domina Day.
I'd love you to participate as before!
There are plenty of new Dommes and Mistresses I'm sure you'd be happy to meet.
Many of them are regular T&T fans and customers and have heard about our past contests!
They need to see we're still the best Dominatrix ever, my dear..
It would mean so much if you came!"
At that point, my Lioness chuckled. She was amused and I could feel, also provoked.
"It's from Frida," she told me. "Quite a famous dominatrix people used to compare with me. And there was this "Daring Domina Day"- we all called it 3D- when Dominas challenged each other in a friendly way.
"Ohh that's wonderful" I cheered." Let's go! Let's go darling!"
"...The rules haven't changed" continued Tawny reading. "Each lady must come with at least one sub or slave duly collared, leashed and properly prepared. As usual those properties will be available for all Dommes to use."
"Wow" I exclaimed "That sounds like a hot gathering! Let's go my Queen! I'll be your slave, I'll make you proud!"
"Please Mistress?"I added batting my lashes, wriggling and purring.
She looked at me pensively, then suddenly she switched into a dangerous, feral Lioness.
Dropped her gown and seized me!
"Mistress? Mistress you said?" her carniverous smile flashing.
I giggled and shivered, pretending to be terrified.
Dominas 03.jpg
Dominas 04.jpg
Once my sweet crazy Mistress assured me she would take me as her slave to the Daring Domina Day (3D, remember?), a deep sense of gratefulness overtook me.berseh:
And then it was Daring Domina Day!
The first fun was for my darling and me to dress into our respective roles.
I thought Tawny was particularly hot and cute in her minidress.
As for me of course it was all tight leather straps and chains.
It had to be!
I jokingly got into my part and servilely attended to my Lioness, to which she answered as the Queen she is.
 
[berseh & Tawny] 😈 The Flaw 5-8
Dominas 05.jpg
Dominas 06.jpg
"Here", said Tawny. "Turn right and park."

I slowed down. In the corner of my eyes I caught the sight of a woman tugging two chained, masked subs walking to the entrance of a large building. Two other women seemed to stand as guards.
I swallowed. Turns out I was a bit afraid..
My heart pounded.
Had I been badly inspired to persuade my lover - and now Mistress- to join the event?
What if I embarrassed my Lioness by not being a valuable, tamed pet?
berseh:
As we got out of the car, everything changed.
I looked at Tawny.., and there she turned into... My owner, my Mistress

"Protocol requires that you walk behind me.
Always call me Mistress."
Her voice, her magical voice that thrills me turned into owner's mode.
I shivered.
"Never look Dominas in the eyes, unless ordered to.
Obey. Submit.
As we enter you will only be a slave, understood?"

I humbly lowered my eyes and nodded.
Then she led.
Dominas 07.jpg
Dominas 08.jpg
Tugged on the leash my lioness had linked to my collar we climbed the steps leading to the entrance..
And..
I froze!
Thankfully that was just when tawnyt stopped as a woman loudly called her name and rushed toward us.
"Tawny" she yelled, greeting her.

Hearing my lover's name, it seemed everybody stopped what they were doing.
Turned their eyes towards us.

Women..
More than half of them in chains.
Women looking like Dominatrixes.
So many of them!

I lowered my head, tried to swallow..

Oh god! Where were we? What was going to happen?
berseh:
First one, and then two.
Then more delighted women ran to welcome Tawny.
She responded with her cool, majestic ways, slowly darting her very steady eyes at each of them.
Amicable chatting, pledges of satisfaction, enthusiastic welcome to my Lady.
Other women, most notably two very pretty Dommes barely older than me checked me out.
First with steely, neutral but lustful eyes.
« My, isn’t it who I think it is? » joked a smiling one with curly hairstyle, her hand squeezing my butt. Hard, unrelated to her sweet expression.
« I’ve seen you » said the other one, holding my chin tight and making me turn my head left, then right. « Seen you before » she repeated.
Dominant gaze. Desire to hurt.
« And you belong to Tawny? Why would she always get the top prizes? Maybe time for a reassert. »
Then she stared in silence, her fingers pushing hard on my chin.
As I should have expected but had obviously not, I could be used as a test in some lesbian club customs or rules.
But my Silver Lady is wholly aware of her ownership. So confident as she demonstrates in about everything.
I waited, palped, fondled, pinched, groped.
 
Back
Top