Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Artists] The Beauty and the Beast 3D

[Roadkill] Reminders:

Reminders.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

[Roadkill] Well in hand:

Well in hand.png

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

[Trismegistos] Girl vs Dog:

Girl vs Dog by Trismegistos.jpg

[Jaydog] Saturday Readings at the Suburban Housewives Book Club:

Saturday Readings at the Suburban Housewives Book Club by Jaydog.jpeg

[Stargaser] Input only for Dogs:

1.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg

[Roadkill] Dimly aware:

Dimly aware.jpg

[Roadkill] The Increments:

The Increments.jpg

[Roadkill] Knotty Situation:

Knotty situation by Roadkill.jpg

[Jaydog] Little Adventure in Park:

1.jpeg
2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg

[Roadkill] Making the Transition:

Making the Transition.jpg

All great work!

Can I suggest not using standard horses, though? Partners with a standard horse only get stretched and wiggle on the end of the horse's penis like a shot glass on the end of a pool cue and the horse is simply a masturbatory tool. They could have easily used a one-liter soda bottle (US/CA) or two-liter soda bottle (everywhere else) and had less mess to clean up afterwards.

Horse lovers go for the pony breeds to have active sex. They don't have the girth of a standard horse, but they're still girthy and longer than any man and actively fuck their partners. A safety person is still needed, though. No women can take the rapid 12-18 inch vaginal penetrations from them and walk away. Anal is another matter. If you like deep anal, then a pony breed can and will fill most assuredly that gap in your soul.

[Roadkill] What fades:

What fades.jpg

Back
Top Bottom