Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] 700 Adult Books

Manuello

Guys, a long time ago I downloaded from a torrent "700 Adult Books in txt format (some with covers)" - a mixed content - do some1 wants it?​

As the topic says; 57 MB archived.
PS. Never ever had time to browse them.

Attachments

• 700 Adult Books in txt format (some with covers).rar
    700 Adult Books in txt format (some with covers).rar
    57.7 MB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a combination of many other book sets, Adult Books, Patch Pokets, Greenleaf, etc etc. A little better than White Shadow's stories site from the 90's.

The images look in the 300x500 range. It's good if you have limited space an need a variety of books; but it it going to woefully be incomplete compared to other sets I've seen here. Plus being txt, i find epub far more pleasing as it would include covers and formatting vs 70 character width text files.

Here's a list of the books from what i see (along with general directory structure).

Attachments

• list.txt
    list.txt
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
On Asstr.xyz there was a collection with several thousands (if they were numbered as it seemed to be) books collected and numbered by a person Cartright or Cartwright (not sure). Does someone knows if this collection can be found somewhere (there was an author Cartwright on Asstr but he was really an authour with several works)?

Admiral Cartwright. Give me a bit while i look over an archive i got and see if i can isolate his stuff.

Alright here's what we got from ASSTR.

A Letter from your Worst Nightmare, by Admiral Cartwright (Mg, preteen, inc, cons, politics)
And the Girl Shall Lead, by Admiral Cartwright (Mg11, cons [mind control], sci-fi fantasy)
Bill's Not-So-Secret Urge, by Admiral Cartwright (mb, MM+, pre-teen, cons, cumeat)
Double Take, by Admiral Cartwright (MFgg, preteen, inc, cons)
Elise, by Admiral Cartwright (Mg, pedo, cons)
Good Things Cum, by Admiral Cartwright (Mg, mf, cons, voy)
I'm Not a Little Girl Anymore, by Admiral Cartwright (Mg, pedo, pre-teen, inc, cons)
Joann and Lexi, by Admiral Cartwright (FF, 1st, cons?)
My Neighbor, by Admiral Cartwright (MG, pedo, cons)
Thanks but it's the Cartwright the author, not the collector:)

BTW - there is an working magnet links to the asstr content, but it's a lot of years older and lacks the collection.

Thanks but it's the Cartwright the author, not the collector:)

A cursory search came up with that. I saw another Cartwright, but admiral was also attached elsewhere in the message, so i concluded it was the same one. (There was also Admiral Cartwright... but as a character in a story unrelated...) And for some reason the user directory didn't get backed up.

there is an working magnet links to the asstr content, but it's a lot of years older and lacks the collection.

I'd done a site-wide scrape/clone like 6 months ago, which is what i'm using/referencing since it's down. Though that doesn't guarantee everything is 100%.

A cursory search came up with that. I saw another Cartwright, but admiral was also attached elsewhere in the message, so i concluded it was the same one. (There was also Admiral Cartwright... but as a character in a story unrelated...) And for some reason the user directory didn't get backed up.

I'd done a site-wide scrape/clone like 6 months ago, which is what i'm using/referencing since it's down. Though that doesn't guarantee everything is 100%.
Admiral Cartwright and the Cartwright whose works you listed before, are the same person. Just he named himself as a Cartwright when making the "Authors" folder, but when clicking on his index page it says "Admiral Cartwright".

Edit: It's weird - I found this bookmark on my comp and it definitely points to the books collection - so it appears to be the same Cartwright, but I have no idea what happened with the books. They were in two folders and each HTML was named with four digit number, the real title was part of the text of the book.

Last edited:
Admiral Cartwright and the Cartwright whose works you listed before, are the same person. Just he named himself as a Cartwright when making the "Authors" folder, but when clicking on his index page it says "Admiral Cartwright".

yeah, i'd figured, since the linkz.htm page more or less pointed that way. If there's another Cartwright/Cartright i'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom