Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Veronica Vera] School for Boys that Want to be Girls

FC1(SW) Retired

I was kind of surprised to find this wasn't here already.
For those considering a change.

If the interest is there please feel free to add other books of this type to this thread and I'll just change the title to 'School for Boys that Want to be Girls'

Attachments

• Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls - Veronica Vera.epub
    33.7 MB · Views: 3
  • Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls - Veronica Vera.jpg
    Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls - Veronica Vera.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
All I could add is the cover, speaking of adding covers & getting the full size image from Amazon, which is usually better quality than in the eBooks.
Both the old methods I used no longer work

Cover Requires Book ASIN adding
http://z2-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/<ASIN>.01.MAIN. SCRM .jpg
The one above stopped while 8muses was still going, but the other only stopped showing the full size images last week (Now show 190 Pixels version).
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/P/<ASIN>.01.MAIN. SCRM .jpg

I have found a new workaround though now it does not involve the ASIN code.
Make sure it's still the Kindle Edition & Click on the cover image to show the "Bigger" Image (Not just the on hover magnification).
Right Click on that "Bigger" Image & "Copy Image Location".
For this image that link is;

That “._SL1500_” part is the Scaling Limit with the number being changeable, but to get the source image we just remove it;

I've not seen any other last letter than an “L”, but it's the dot that signals the start point, not the last letter.
Also though the Kindle edition is dated 2016 the print edition is 1997.
Only changed the cover.
[2016-09-07] Miss Vera’s Finishing School For Boys Who Want To Be Girls – Tips, Tales, & Teach...JPG

Attachments

• [2016-09-07] Miss Vera’s Finishing School For Boys Who Want To Be Girls – Tips, Tales, & Teac...ePub
    34.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom