Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[wck3D] Collection

Hello @wck3D this is just a suggestion but we would like you to publish 20 pages per week, because 10 pages makes the story very slow
Thanks,but it will stay at 10 pages per story/update schedule because that is how I post on Patreon/Boosty

''Between us'' CH4 page 31-40 *Ongoing

0.jpg

31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg

Attachments

• BU 1-40.zip
    BU 1-40.zip
    16.6 MB · Views: 79
Hi,I tried to find a video explaining all about what hardware you should focus on for Daz Studio (which is what I use) but I think this is the channel where you can find answers to all you questions: https://www.youtube.com/@GameDeveloperTraining
I myself had sourced a third-party who builds custom PC's and all I told them was my budget and that the GPU has to be Nvidia (I don't recommend any other GPU maker if you plan on using Daz Studio as well)
Cheers
Much appreciated. I know I want to stick with Nvidia, but I know that the capabilities go from 0-60 in huge jumps so I want to get something affordable, but not something I'm going to hate in the long run. I have an Nvidia now and it drives me crazy! Hahaha. I appreciate the link and the information. I'll look at it and see what's recommended. I haven't built a PC in years, so I have some catching up to do before I start collecting hardware. Best to you Friend. Love your work!

Question of clarification... sorry if I missed something. Are these two lovelies sisters or friends? Either way it's great! I just wondered.

Edit: I should have been more clear. I'm talking about the two women in "The Case of Mrs. Smith". "Between Us," I know, is mother/daughter.

Last edited:
Question of clarification... sorry if I missed something. Are these two lovelies sisters or friends? Either way it's great! I just wondered.

Edit: I should have been more clear. I'm talking about the two women in "The Case of Mrs. Smith". "Between Us," I know, is mother/daughter.
Mrs. Smith and Victoria are sisters-in-law,their husbands ( John and Steve ) are brothers

@wck3D, I have noticed a pattern. You mainly posts your updates on specific days "Tuesday & Wednesday". Am I correct?

Back
Top Bottom