Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[wck3D] Collection

Hey! Just wanted to ask you by any chance, will you add this character or that nurse character (From Mrs. Smith) in your stories or in a seperate comic?
Hi,I don't want to give a definitive no,but as of now I have some other characters scheduled

''Between us'' CH4 page 101-110 *Ongoing

0.jpg

101.jpg 102.jpg 103.jpg 104.jpg 105.jpg 106.jpg 107.jpg 108.jpg 109.jpg 110.jpg

Attachments

• BU 1-110.zip
    BU 1-110.zip
    38.9 MB · Views: 88
@wck3D You are like a swiss clock, punctual, week for week. Thank you for your generosity and your outstanding tale with machting pictures. Much appreciated.

Cheers 🍻

It seems that in ''The case of Mrs. Smith'' the roles are reversed: The young boy is less reckless than at the beginning. On the other hand his mother, is more daring. Either way, it's super. Keep it up! :giggle:

Both of these stories are excellent, love the art. But the writing is some the best I have ever seen from a 3d comic. Can't wait for tomorrows update.

Hello wck3D,

this is exactly the sequel I was hoping for. Your story is absolutely the most erotic story I have ever read in 3d art. I really hope it continues just as erotically and we will see a wonderful continuation of this mother and son relationship.

Thank you very much, LovingSon (y)🥰

Back
Top Bottom