Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[wck3D] Collection

''...need...to make...a call'' (canon event)

vic14.jpg
vic15.jpg
vic16.jpg

Well, father and daughter, not only is it an entertaining story, but plenty of twists and turns in the plot. Thanks for sharing.

Last Summer New
  • 3D
  • Oops, it seems I've somehow forgotten to upload this small side story that ties in with ''The Case of Mrs. Smith''...my bad...

''Last Summer'' takes place just before Chapter 1 of The Case of Mrs. Smith, while ''Last Summer: Epilogue'' occurs around Chapter 4

0.jpg
    4.jpeg 47.jpeg 90.jpeg 138.jpeg

0.jpg
    3.jpeg 7.jpeg 16.jpeg 20.jpeg

Attachments

• LS.zip
      LS.zip
      50.1 MB · Views: 3
    • LS E.zip
      LS E.zip
      24.4 MB · Views: 15
    Oops, it seems I've somehow forgotten to upload this small side story that ties in with ''The Case of Mrs. Smith''...my bad...

''Last Summer'' takes place just before Chapter 1 of The Case of Mrs. Smith, while ''Last Summer: Epilogue'' occurs around Chapter 4

View attachment 604906
    View attachment 604907View attachment 604911View attachment 604913View attachment 604920

View attachment 604923
    View attachment 604924View attachment 604925View attachment 604926View attachment 604927
    I have seen these two on 8 muse a while ago. Thanks again for sharing :love:

Sorry, is the CH3 the end of story of "Heartstrings attached CH 3" or would you plan to continue it? I have just seen "the end of CH3"?

Thanks

Sorry, is the CH3 the end of story of "Heartstrings attached CH 3" or would you plan to continue it? I have just seen "the end of CH3"?

Thanks
    We hope not..
    Precisely. Like you said, there's a teaser at the end of the Ch. 3 video.

Back
    Top Bottom