Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Werewolf Transformation Double Feature Rose Crowley

cholohio

Werewolf Transformation Double Feature Rose Crowley

Now that 8muses is dead, this request thread will be here. If you have content from her, don't hesitate to share it here :3

Mad respect friend

Rose is back and has posted an update on her site, don't know the contents of it but hopefully someone can share the full details soon
Relatively certain she's going through either separation or divorce, as well as moving again. She relied on her partner for most if not all of the filming so I think that was the main reason for the content drought and lack of updates. Seems like she has/had a lot going on in her personal life. Glad to see she's at least back to giving some updates on future content.

Relatively certain she's going through either separation or divorce, as well as moving again. She relied on her partner for most if not all of the filming so I think that was the main reason for the content drought and lack of updates. Seems like she has/had a lot going on in her personal life. Glad to see she's at least back to giving some updates on future content.
Sounds really awful to go through. I hope everything will be ok for her.

Thanks for letting us know, yes hopefully she's over the worst of it and the updates are a sign that things are getting better for her now

Hey I was wondering if anyone here has videos with this girl in them since I remember her from the old threat but I can't find them
Not a tf but a video she just made for the anniversary of AWIL. Figured you might be interested, Nappa as well i believe was looking for the one of rose masturbating so i figured they might want to see this as well.

Not a tf but a video she just made for the anniversary of AWIL. Figured you might be interested, Nappa as well i believe was looking for the one of rose masturbating so i figured they might want to see this as well.

New Sabrina content is always a joy, her feet (soles and arches) had me in a choke hold back when you were selling the vids, good times.

Rose's next project is an animated werewolf transformation, no clue when it will be released but it sounds like a cool idea so looking forward to seeing what it looks like when completed

Rose's next project is an animated werewolf transformation, no clue when it will be released but it sounds like a cool idea so looking forward to seeing what it looks like when completed
Animated? Sounds really interesting. I think it might be cgi or 3d animated like one of the more recent videos by rose.

Animated? Sounds really interesting. I think it might be cgi or 3d animated like one of the more recent videos by rose.
It’s not. It’s drawn animations. There’s a preview gif on her patreon. It doesn’t look bad, and on her discord server she confirmed it would be voiced over. She’s making the best of a shitty situation to still produce some sort of content while waiting for her life circumstances to improve so she can get back to making more of her original content.

It’s not. It’s drawn animations. There’s a preview gif on her patreon. It doesn’t look bad, and on her discord server she confirmed it would be voiced over. She’s making the best of a shitty situation to still produce some sort of content while waiting for her life circumstances to improve so she can get back to making more of her original content.
It's good to hear she's able to start creating again despite all the life issues she's dealing with and thanks once again for giving us an update

Who's animating it?

Back
Top Bottom