Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

(Xad) My Personal Pics (Ai Generated)

Where is your Father in your pics ?
usually the other girl thats blonde or milf body
n4g0ZKhR.jpg

my fathers fem face is in the middle and im in the black leotard

Dad made me love superwoman even more, even when he came to school dressed as her

KsLJbwfi.jpg

My Dads misadventure at SissyLand.

"Being a Traveling Businessman had its perks, and My Dad had to oversee the new contract that His company had made with supporting metal pumps for the new Amusement Park: SissyLand. My dad wanted to make sure that he knew what the amusement park would manufacture, so he went into the conveyor belt, unsupervised, to get a closer look.

Unfourtantly for him, he had worn his silk italian tie today, and it got stuck in the machine. as he tried to pull it loose, he was moved forward on the conveyor belt and towards the auto-dresser of the sissy-matic machines.

After going through the hairstylist, the dressmaker and the makeup section, MY dad, now sissified, had to go through the entire park, mistaken for a sissy droid, before he could get back home, embarrassed down to his core.

He hoped that he would never have to go through that experience ever again. My mom tho had seen him exiting his car, from the driveway, and was now booking 2 tickets to the premier of Sissyland.

svr5S4Tq.jpg Pc591DMs.jpg KoMaRxmy.jpg b5ekoTsm.jpg EXuWt071.jpg 5ntev8CV.jpg 1bsrl3I0.jpg WKfZ8Ts9.jpg fe69LuYM.jpg sk0MrH4q.jpg uTdRmWD2.jpg xr0mj5yL.jpg wtoXSAWv.jpg MkAlwFXJ.jpg

Please use my face in yours creations with you and dad

Attachments

• AI Dany Face 00.jpg
    AI Dany Face 00.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Dany Face 01.jpg
    Dany Face 01.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 5
  • AI Dany Face 05.jpg
    AI Dany Face 05.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Dany Face 02.jpg
    Dany Face 02.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 4
Why don't you take gender bender stories and add images? or remake famous stories with your arts? Your arts are very good!

Why don't you take gender bender stories and add images? or remake famous stories with your arts? Your arts are very good!
maybe one day. when i feel i got a good premise adn idea for it

Danielle wanted to try out my Ultra Reality VR games, When i wasnt around.

What She didnt know was that I had been playing "Game of Thrones: XXX Fantasy edition"

I dont know if he got the Good or Bad ending? maybe the secret true "Rapelay BBC" Ending

eHSwQZk3.jpg U8pJYIdS.jpg o9QkYCmr.jpg boIUEBnF.jpg k8T2P7Gd.jpg OTyYwLcG.jpg 5xeh0LXk.jpg z9vBMS70.jpg eij0bxtO.jpg znq9YNxg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom