Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So close! Maybe there will be a weekend update ...
Hope so because she's the only character I like and care tbh.So close! Maybe there will be a weekend update ...
Big ass areolas as expectedChose the perfect day to sub
View attachment 2129615
Im not surprised at all just look at those balloons.View attachment 2131501
Damn that was quick
You're going to end up frustrated again; because this comic is about a white stud banging women of other races. Maybe this which bimbo will stay for this chapter, but I hightly doubt that she'll be a recurring character.Im not surprised at all just look at those balloons.
I knows that's precisely one of the things I don't like about this series tbh, again she's the only character I like so, if you paid attention she wants the head admin assistant position so hope The Mayor gives her that role so she can appear on time to time giving sexual favors just look at her design is amazing and the best one of the comic for sure.You're goimg to end up frustrated again; because this comic is about a white stud banging women of other races. Maybe this which bimbo will stay for this chapter, but I hightly doubt that she'll be a recurring character.![]()
What's kretua?Courtesy of Kretua
Elanie
![]()
Gofile — Cloud Storage Made Simple
Secure, fast and free cloud storage solution. Upload and share files instantly.gofile.io
Kretua is a user from F95zone forum who loves to animate pages using different AI like ComfyUI/WAN2.2, also one-month free trial of Gemini Pro (image banana pro, Veo video 3) and Grok image according directly from him.What's kretua?
Do you know in what software or page the animation was made it?
Just imagine how soft those udders felt , best girl in the comic no question.View attachment 2135577
Her tits are crazy
Damn she looks so sexy covered with cum all over, without glasses she looks great too.
Yeah it's all one universeSomebody knows if all blacknwhitecomics are in the same universe? I didnt see the others so Im curious to know.