Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Asian would be a fantastic addition but not thai.So far, we have had Arab, Indian, and Latina, and now, African? Which one do you guess next, Thai!?
the last one to be interviewed will be a Caucasianthe one glasses and big bobbies she is in the cover.
View attachment 1889244
They may change their mind, but on twitter they suggested we probably won't get a scene of her in this part. But Mayor is one of the more consistent works by BnW so soon enough.And there’s still Jenkins' wife for a "meeting".![]()
I think it's more the author prioritizing diversity over Black Girl being number one and Black being number 32.I think it would be best if they choose one of the ladies (hopefully the Indian) and leave the rest for other works (rather than us ever seeing them again in the Mayor). Way too many ladies in this one as is, but I like all of them so far so maybe spin-offs, where they can get longer scenes.
Maybe, I don't mind variety, but I think less girls and more frequent, longer scenes are better.I think it's more the author prioritizing diversity over Black Girl being number one and Black being number 32.