[ZettoR18] Tsumibukai yokubō | Sinful Lust and Pinups

Hey everyone! 📢
Chapter 5 Part 1 is officially out now! 🎉
First off, thank you so much for your patience and support. I know this chapter was a bit on the short side and not my strongest , it was a tough one to get through with my current schedule, and I really appreciate you sticking with me.
To make it up to you, I’m sharing some exclusive preview pages from both Lizana and Homeless as a little bonus gift! 🎁 Hope you enjoy the sneak peeks!
Also, I want to promise you this:
Chapter 5 Part 2 will be much longer — 60+ pages — and I’ll be putting everything I’ve got into making it worth the wait. 💪
Thanks again for being here. Your support truly means the world to me 💖
Bro can you tell us how many parts will be on chapter 5?And when shall part 2 launch probably?Next month?
 
Quick cover sketch for chapter 5 part 2 💞
Release date tba🙏

IMG_6748.png
 
Back
Top