Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh fuck! And her old neighbour is going to rape her? It's pretty exciting!View attachment 1976084
chapter 7 will be released on the 30th, where LizAna becomes a Slave T
I have told him this multiple times through comments on his patreon and even in his discord. I guess the major share of fandom wants regular content and the majority won. I felt a major change in storytelling and art from chapter 2 to 3 and I did constantly made my complaints clear and he even did reply to some but, as you can see here we are.Ahh no way, well I always read Zetto comics I like his fantasy vibes but yea I read his works rarely like once in 4 or 5 months. But Homeless chapter 1 really caught my interest so I came early to read it. Then I watched 2 and 3 which honestly didn’t hit the same, they felt too short and incomplete. Well better I’ll come back after 6 months so I can actually enjoy his comics properly. Besides, he’s a solo artist so I understand, but he really should make longer and complete chapters so viewers can feel satisfied. Doesn’t matter if he takes 2 or 3 months, patience should be worth it. Please if any premium member or subscribestar could tell him that, it would be a big help.
okay hope restored. this is actually hot afView attachment 1976084
chapter 7 will be released on the 30th, where LizAna becomes a Slave T
God, could Naewoo also appear in the homeless chapter?Expecting more big
![]()
this is in which chapter bro @prabhas![]()
something new
you are like an animalI really want to see her with the stray dog. And the best part is she will get pregnant with her son
.