Nettor23
Member
I don't joke about such topics, and this is my Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/share/1FS4zC85zE/Wait…....are you serious?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't joke about such topics, and this is my Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/share/1FS4zC85zE/Wait…....are you serious?
Just letting you know, both links are taking to Homeless chapter 3.All Chapters of Lizana and the Homeless zip files 1 - 3
All Sinful Lust zip Files Chapters 1- 5
I can't find your account + I don't have Discord. Do you have Instagram?@Nettor23 please send request to this cause i wanna really know about the upcoming chapterthankyou
View attachment 2044846
How close are you to him?I don't joke about such topics, and this is my Facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/share/1FS4zC85zE/
Yeah send me ur account I will send u a request on InstagramI can't find your account + I don't have Discord. Do you have Instagram?
sidou_kmachaYeah send me ur account I will send u a request on Instagram
Thankyou@Nettor23
I advised him, and he told me he would do his best to meet my expectations.Guys any updates from the author in Patreon regarding the release of new chapter??
Also @Nettor23 kindly communicate with the author regarding Homeless Chapter 4, advise him to make it even more interesting and action packed.
ExcitingAs per the information provided by @Nettor23 we're gonna witness a chapter of 100+ pages and it's gonna consist of
1. Old man fred and lizana
2. 2 prisoners and lizana
3. Probably a scene in which even the police woman joins in
Anal scenes and hardcore sex are expected from the next chapter
Thankyou![]()
![]()
Please give Zetto some feedback if the main story is over, tell him to make a new story about Lizana having sex with a goblin.After the completion of this chapter
ZETTO is gonna continue with yuki or a new chapter where LIZANA fucks a MONK
But it all depends on his fan's decisionlike maybe he's gonna put up a poll for us to decide