yesuser231
New member
I was just wondering if any of you guys have an archive of Zobbie's old doujins. Like mona's curse etc. I remember I have it save in a File, but I can't access it for some reason
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here.Anyone have this?
Lucky you, here's Marie's Misfortune 3:does anyone have the complete latest link with all the content? There are a few new comics now, such as marie misfortune 3
Here you go, dude.There's a new commission post that's only 5 page
Thx, meanwhile I still waiting for shipogaki deathclaw comicHere you go, dude.
I wonder when the next comic is gonna be released.
The Blue Archive Sisters one?Thx, meanwhile I still waiting for shipogaki deathclaw comic
YesThe Blue Archive Sisters one?
Also waiting for it, hopefully it turns great.
It's an original character, check the description:The character portrayed here, where is she from?
Thank you! I forgot to check that outIt's an original character, check the description:
You're welcome dude, can't wait to see that 11 page comic commission on March, dude.Thank you! I forgot to check that out
At this point you might have to commission him a comic with the blue archive sisters to get it before Zobbie decides after who knows how long to make that comic.Man i guess this is probably a long time before blue archive View attachment 2357568
If i have that much money for 10+ pages tho, because I heard it's expensiveAt this point you might have to commission him a comic with the blue archive sisters to get it before Zobbie decides after who knows how long to make that comic.
The worrying thing it's that if Zobbie decides to make the blue archive comic they end up like the Diona one.If i have that much money for 10+ pages tho, because I heard it's expensive
Edit: yep i can't because of PayPal blocked and $170+ initial prices,so basically I just hope someone could take on interest on blue archive ones....
With the incomplete state? Ngl that would be sad.....i hope he eventually completed itThe worrying thing it's that if Zobbie decides to make the blue archive comic they end up like the Diona one.