Borfberg
Active member
Works for me too, it seems. Now it's only the matter of catching up. Sigh...The issue seems to have been resolved.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Works for me too, it seems. Now it's only the matter of catching up. Sigh...The issue seems to have been resolved.
I've noticed the same. It's a weird site.Not sure what to make of this, but there's been no new content posted for at least a week now.
Except I'm getting the black striped bar issue we had before.The issue seems to have been resolved.
It's always something with that site, lol.Except I'm getting the black striped bar issue we had before.
Down for me too.Is it me, or has their website been down for a day or more?
Thank you so much - beautiful postYeah I noticed this as well yesterday.
I'd like to see them put the date uploaded there so you can tell when it was posted.
As far as the search function is concerned, to get an author search to work, the author's name has to be in all lower case with a dash between the first and last name.
For example, here's one author's listing URL.
https://zoboko.com/author/elliot-silvestri
If the author has initials, it may take a few tries to see how they parse the name.
For example, C.K. Ralston is as follows.
https://zoboko.com/author/ck-ralston
I think they're back to the issue OP.
IIRC, back then the first book listed in the erotica category was Geoffrey the Bard and the Good Knight’s Rest Part 3 as well.
Funny, it doesn't look any different to me. still has Geoffrey the Bard and the Good Knight’s Rest Part 3 as the first book listed under erotica.And now it seems to be working again. Weird site.
Funny, it doesn't look any different to me. still has Geoffrey the Bard and the Good Knight’s Rest Part 3 as the first book listed under erotica.
What sections were you looking at and how did you get to them?
I have a short cut directly to the erotica section and that's what I used.
I tried refreshing the page when I got there, no change.
I went to the Zoboko home page and found the erotica section and got the same result.
