Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[zzzcomics] Collection

And looks like he is changing the way he distributes his works (via private message instead of posts), which makes the subscription even more expensive if you want all 9 pages (FMG / GTS) and forces you to have the monthly sub, which on itself is already expensive. Guess its over.
thats sad but atleast we can have his last comic with no extra charges

here ones i got

Attachments

• AliciaFMG.jpg
    AliciaFMG.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • BERRYFMG1.jpg
    BERRYFMG1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • CANDYSKINCOLOR.jpg
    CANDYSKINCOLOR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
  • Cassie_001.jpg
    Cassie_001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • ciri1.png
    ciri1.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 27
  • ClaireINKS-T.jpg
    ClaireINKS-T.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • FMG PACK April Cosplay 01.jpg
    FMG PACK April Cosplay 01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • GIGANTECOLOR.jpg
    GIGANTECOLOR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
  • GrowgurtApril2021.jpg
    GrowgurtApril2021.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • JANUARYFMG2.jpg
    JANUARYFMG2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • kimcosplayFMG_002.jpg
    kimcosplayFMG_002.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • May2021WarGirlFMG.jpg
    May2021WarGirlFMG.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • TifacosplayFMGGREEN.jpg
    TifacosplayFMGGREEN.jpg
    859.5 KB · Views: 34
  • velma1.png
    velma1.png
    6 MB · Views: 45
  • wanda1.png
    wanda1.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 34
  • Zeldacosplay2.jpg
    Zeldacosplay2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Hello everyone, out of boredom, I browsed through zzzcomics' DeviantArt and stumbled upon a piece titled "Valkyrie-Saviors-Cover" that I found very appealing. Below is the link and image:
https://www.deviantart.com/zzzcomics/art/Valkyrie-Saviors-Cover-638732938
However, after some searching, I have many questions. If anyone knows, could you please help me with my confusion? Thank you in advance to everyone who does:
Who is mountolympuscomics? Are they the creators of this comic series?
Is the first part a collaboration between mountolympuscomics and zzzcomics? If so, where can I find the second part?
I've obtained the first part, but I can't seem to find the second part. In my brief research, I discovered that the second part has been out of print since 2018. Is my understanding correct?
Is there a way to obtain the digital version of the second part? Can someone tell me where to find it? I don't mind acquiring it at a reasonable price. If anyone has it, could you DM me?
Thank you in advance to everyone who answers the questions. Below is what I believe is the link to the second part:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mountolympuscomics/valkyrie-saviors-2

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 19
This should be unaceptable. I from time to time manage to get on his patreon, but due to the lack of respecting the timings and the price (same prices for FMG and GTS, despite being half the pages AND only 6 pages max per month) isn't worth it every month (maybe once or twice per year).
Yeah I’m one of those people who complained. I found out today after I resubbed that he deleted my comment on his post changing how he’s going to be distribute his comics. I’m getting the rest of Higher and Higher and never supporting him again. He’s an asshole.

Yeah I’m one of those people who complained. I found out today after I resubbed that he deleted my comment on his post changing how he’s going to be distribute his comics. I’m getting the rest of Higher and Higher and never supporting him again. He’s an asshole.
The last Pagés Will supposedly be uploaded today Will You post them here as well?

The last Pagés Will supposedly be uploaded today Will You post them here as well?

No new pages yet, only an update:

ZZZ: Hey guys, Ive seen the requests and will try out a compromise. I'll post the comics as usual on the wall. When a comic is finished, at the end of the following month I will remove the comic colored pages. This way everyone has the last month + the following month to subscribe and grab any pages they missed. If I start seeing people taking advantage then I will probably go with the messaged pages, but for now we can try this out.

As for the FMG fans and 3 pages per month Id love to do more pages but the overall patreon funds + my own time limit doing more. The FMG artist is more than the GTS artists both page art and pack art(combined even) and the pack artist is more too. I am on the look out for a less expensive artist that could maybe alternate so we could do one series 6 pages with the less expensive artist and then back to 3 with Higher and Higher artist, but right now time(writing and artist management) is the biggest limiter along with funds since this hasnt been my full time job in many years due to piracy.

I mentioned this before but I may also be opening a new Patreon that focuses more on male growth(it would still be straight content, giant + normal size woman or giant + giantess etc). I have to see what all will be involved in setting one up, or I may try subscribestar for it. I have an idea that will give me some breathing room on writing and artist management but more info on that later.

The next pages for both series will be posted Thursday as well as the announcement for next months new comics start!

GTS pack this month is super size Jill Valentine cosplay in her two different outfit plus grown/naughty versions! Make sure you are subscribed on the last day of the month to ensure you get the packs.

In any case, if he changes the way he distributes the pages, for those interested we could create a private server and share the sub price of one account and keep thigs there so we will never miss at a lower cost

Anyone have the full comic of"agw: early days"? with full color on all of the pages, the only one i can find online is missing color on most pages
And if anyone has agw the family the newest part, the full comic
Thanks!

Does anyone have the biggest on the island 2, grow in the snow 1, and all of the other comics that ZZZComics made that haven't been added to this thread yet?

Back
Top Bottom