Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

New profile posts

Hey Man, you`re starting off... Great. But Ted Owen did stuff for Fansadox, which is No-Go here for legal Troubles. They come up with Lawyers. So please watch up what you post.
hiraeth
hiraeth
if I'm not mistaken that is:
Fansadox Collection 296 - Ted Owen - The Basement
Fansadox Collection 346 - Ted Owen - Tara Enslaved
House Tears part One and part Two
timbob
timbob
Yes. Just wanted to warn you. The pre-Forum 8muses was shut down for pedophilia and Fansadox Stuff... So FC Comics would be deleted by the Admins at once. See You!
timbob
timbob
Deleted my qoute on double naming... delete your answer too - noone needs to know
dear,
thanks a lot for the regime imperia. i few of them, but i think you posted a lot. if you got more of the same, kindly post.
with love
christine
Hello roget - saw I`ve got some Zerosen pics sorted in Folders like "African", "Roman" etc.. Could add them if you like?
R
roget
Sure, that'd be great. I'm trying to get setup to run ComfyUI across drawings. I just have to get the damned thing stable again. I get about 3 days a week out of comfy/ the rest of the time I'm trying to fix it. It isn't very stable.
You know... No Offend, just: "Thank Yous" make everyone look on the Thread for nothing... Likes are helpfull: Give him a thumb
Peut être que tu connais déjà tout ce que je t’ai proposé et aussi que ce n’est pas dans tes préférences, tu me diras…

En tout cas j’aime tes façon de traduire.
Merci
S
Sugshelqof
Je dois en deduire que tu aimes Melissa n. - Aphrodite's mirror...
S
Sugshelqof
... ou plutôt Lexx228 - The neighbor's garden?
Voici en résumé ce que je t’avais proposé:

Artiste : Gonzo Studio
Tout est disparu du site ou je l’avais découvert mais j’ai tout ce qu’il me plaisait de cet auteur.
Je suis nouveau ici, dis-moi si je peux poster ce que je veux?

Artiste : TAB109
Il y en pas mal a ici (certaines de ses histoires ont déjà été traduite en français et tu peux le trouver sur l’autre site)
Bonjour Yasmina,
je viens de lire que Lust Flight n'était pas forcement parmi tes préférences.
Je te remercie donc de l’avoir traduit.
Je t’avais fait d’autres propositions, mais j’aimerais plutôt savoir les genres que tu aimes.
yasmi
yasmi
Coucou !
Finalement, j'ai changé d'avis ! J'adore !!
Mais j'aimais déjà l'aspect visuel, c'est la raison pour laquelle j'ai commencé la traduction directement. Merci à toi de m'avoir fait connaitre cet artiste.
J'ai mis de côté tes autres suggestions, et je vais m'y mettre, mais je ne suis pas rapide.
Généralement, j'aime bien tout ce que tu as sélectionné 😘
I see that you are dedicated in posting ai realistic art. however, you have mad your own thread where you can post those pics there. I would rather you dont post those pics in my dedicated ai art thread. that thread is only for my own created ai art.
Hi, answering your question about what I drew, I used to draw everything in my high school, but when I went to university I didn't have time anymore, now I only have time to study.😔
Alto981
Alto981
Thanks for replying, if you have real passion you will find the time..
Once again: Thanks for a felt 1000 Likes! Saw you added to my Leandro Thread today - nice stuff, but... It`s a Leandro thread... How about making up a "Various Artists" Superheroine Thread? I´d add tons of Pics. Think it over, let me know what you think - With best Regards, Thomas
timbob
timbob
Hey, didn`t mean to offend you. Seriously, liked your postings. Stand alone Creecher/Miravi is worth his own thread... I`d really appreciate a "Various Artists" Superheroine Thing. Maybe it would make Sense to divide Marvel/DC?
Hello mate , please send me the archive link for Amazonia:)
L
lolnolol
cover5.jpg
Back
Top Bottom