Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

New profile posts

Hallo Hotfrog - habe gerade Deinen Post gelesen und ersuche um den Link für Mrs. Smith - ich habe selbst auch schon damit angefangen, aber komme aus Zeitgründen nicht mehr weiter - ich mag diese Serie aber sehr. Lg. Jadda ;)
H
hotfrog
Jadda
Jadda
Ich bedanke mich vielmals - auch für viele Deiner offiziellen Übersetzungen - bleib dran ;) (y) :coffee:
thanks for your comments. i got a few ebooks and comics on femdom theme, but found most of them already posted here. so have to cautious before posts :D
FC1(SW) Retired
FC1(SW) Retired
No worries.
It's just every time I (more probably 'we, the users') see a new post in a thread we are hoping for new material.
That is why 'Bumps' are reportable, because everyone's hopes get up, and it's nothing new.
Got any missing:
Alyssa Paige
Crystal Archer
D L King
Irv O Neil
Jim Lyon
Rose Thornwell
Tammy Jo Eckhart

by chance.
C
christinefd
sure, will check and post. and will post few fd arts too. by the way my brother in defence too. sergeant in air force :D
Here is a Stylus Export file (JSON format) that you can import into the Stylus addon to change the color of Civitai's Model Card text so that it is always readable.

@-moz-document domain("civitai.com") {
.mantine-pd27lf,
.mantine-16kbqz0 {
color: gold;
background-color: darkblue;
}
}

In Stylus, click Import and paste in the JSON. Don't forget to save.
Part 01
English Language Translation Please?

In This Forum To?
More Family Trees Please? & More Relationship Charts Please?

Family Trees Please?
Relationship Charts Please?

Thank You Kamadeva69
dear,
thanks again for posting regime imperia. but while going through the ebook, i found that few pages and few chapter are missing. if you got the whole lot, kindly post the missing parts.
with love,
christine
J
j4p2
hi, i think they are not missing just some pages are out of order
C
christinefd
ok dear, till now i have gone through 2/3 of the whole collection, segregating each of 10 stories. let me complete the task, then will give you feedback again.
Can you upload all My Neighbor's Widow 21 pagues????
lamythefirst
lamythefirst
Yeah, for sure. But the artist should also earn something. So I will post something new every day.
K
Kurapika71
Thanks.
Can you tell me how many pages are left to finish the chapter?
lamythefirst
lamythefirst
The chapter has 89 pages in total.
Welcome to The Leather Sensations, your premier destination for exquisite Leather Bondage Products that redefine pleasure and sophistication. Our extensive collection is meticulously crafted to cater to the desires of discerning individuals seeking an elevated and indulgent experience in the realm of intimate exploration.
dear,
i am looking for Punishment Farm and Judgement at Punishment Farm. can you post the same?
with love
christine

dear,
thanks a lot for the regime imperia. i few of them, but i think you posted a lot. if you got more of the same, kindly post.
with love
christine
Hello roget - saw I`ve got some Zerosen pics sorted in Folders like "African", "Roman" etc.. Could add them if you like?
R
roget
Sure, that'd be great. I'm trying to get setup to run ComfyUI across drawings. I just have to get the damned thing stable again. I get about 3 days a week out of comfy/ the rest of the time I'm trying to fix it. It isn't very stable.
Is YLT down?
AlexHyde
AlexHyde
No, everything is fine. It seems your account was hacked. You can always join again.
R
roget
Damn. Umm.. I'm a real discord newbie. Is there something in particular I should do to prevent that?
AlexHyde
AlexHyde
Do not click on spam links and do not install any bots or plugins. In general, it is better to use links only from trusted people.
You know... No Offend, just: "Thank Yous" make everyone look on the Thread for nothing... Likes are helpfull: Give him a thumb
S
sexy10
It was more asking for the other stuff, the thank you i just put in, because he gives us it for free
Back
Top Bottom