Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[amazonias] Collection

i have a lot of new comics from amazonias and would like to exchange with someone. When somebody interested please send me a message!

I would send some of the things that I have but I don’t know how to remove email, and I’m in another country now can’t use my bank card to pay for a PDF editor.

I have revenge of the nerds and Alexa’s Pet 1-3

I would send some of the things that I have but I don’t know how to remove email, and I’m in another country now can’t use my bank card to pay for a PDF editor.

Can u like blur it with ur phone

Consider sending those comics to any of those members who have already shared multiple comics. They can remove those details and then post it on the forum.

Consider sending those comics to any of those members who have already shared multiple comics. They can remove those details and then post it on the forum.
Got it. Is it possible to directly send PDF files by direct message on this forum ?

Got it. Is it possible to directly send PDF files by direct message on this forum ?
As far as I know it is not possible to attach PDF files in direct messages so I suggest you first talk to some member and then share the file via email or share the link to the file in Google drive.

Does anyone have Rise of Janet Stanton 3-5, pls share...
Only 1-3 available. 4&5 still missing.
I havr to say this connection can not open
Which connection? If you mean the mega link, it was taken down because it was shared here. If you bring attention to a mega link, you kill it.

I have Big Mommy and queen of the beach, just tell me how to remove the watermarks
Can you please share Queen of the Beach? Use https://www.pdfgear.com/pdf-editor-reader/ or send it to me.

Attachments

• The Rise Of Janet Stanton 3.pdf
    The Rise Of Janet Stanton 3.pdf
    23.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Current list of missing comics:

Requesting:

Confrontations 1 = 6eur
Lessons in Love = 5eur
The Boy is Mine = 4eur

And requesting versions of these comics with removable or no watermarks, not the versions already in the archive:

Marjorie - The Sub 1 = 7eur [Low Priority]
Marjorie - The Sub 2 = 7eur [Low Priority]
Muscle Bombshells 8 = 10eur
Muscle Chemistry 1 = 9eur
Muscle Massage 1 = 12eur [High Priority]
My Girlfriend Tania 9 = 10eur
The Shy Girl = 8eur
Twice Your Size 11 = 12eur
Twice Your Size 12 = 12eur

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom