Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[amazonias] Collection

Mistress 2 was already posted. You can send Crazy Ex 7 to someone that could crop it out. I don’t have mistress 3 but I have some other stories though that have not been posted I Think. To send it you can send a google drive or mega link privately to someone on the forum.
Who do I send it to crop? Also how can I drop it myself?

Hi i have Mistress 2 and My Crazy ex girlfriend 7. And i am willing to paste for Mistress 3. How do i edit the document to crop out my details?
Here's a brief tutorial for removing watermarks.
1. Download and install https://www.pdfgear.com/pdf-editor-reader
2. Click "Open File" on the left and select the PDF.
3. Click "Edit" on the top.
4. Click "Edit Object" on the top.
5. Press Ctrl+F and type in a portion of the watermark text.
6. Click on the < left or > right button to move between search results.
7. Right click on the watermark on each page and click "Delete" / left click and press Delete.
8. Click the "Save As" icon on the top left.
You can also send it to me or @Bankai since we've found a way to remove all watermarks very easily. Archive will soon be completely clean of watermarks, save for some comics which were saved as images.

That's not Girls With Guns. That's College Amazon Adventures, which I just realized is not on Am*zonias, so I've removed it from the archive.

Added to the list.

Added to the improperly cleaned comics list. Will need to be repurchased and cleaned properly.

Call Girl 2 is already available.
Girls with Guns and College Amazons Adventure are the same. It’s just a different name.

Go look at the preview images: https://www.amazonias.net/products/girls-with-guns?_pos=1&_sid=9bfcff2b0&_ss=r

Jstilton just released it on another website first (amyconquest) before being posting on Amazonias with a new name

Attachments

• Girls With Guns.pdf
    Girls With Guns.pdf
    28 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
It’s the same story

Attachments

• IMG_9610.jpeg
    IMG_9610.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9609.jpeg
    IMG_9609.jpeg
    988.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9612.jpeg
    IMG_9612.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9611.jpeg
    IMG_9611.jpeg
    881.7 KB · Views: 4
i have a lot of new comics from amazonias and would like to exchange with someone. When somebody interested please send me a message!
You said you wanted to make an exchange but you didnt say which story you wanted or which one you have

Do you have Monica is Growing 3? I’m about to buy some comics this Wednesday so I want to know which to not buy to make exchanges directly
Buy Rise of Janet Stanton 4-5 if you're going to do so

Buy Rise of Janet Stanton 4-5 if you're going to do so
If you contact DDJ, tell him you want Rise of Janet Stanton 4-5, and ask him which comic he wants, you can exchange them. That way everyone is contributing and more comics will be archived.

Back
Top Bottom